/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nazeel Azami-Rahmanur Raheem

afriend
12-01-2006, 08:28 PM
I know how much I wanted this nasheed...The only nasheed I really wanted to listen to in a long time:

Nazeel Azami

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:30 PM
now dat iz wot i call an xcelent nasheed :D its so wikid :D

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-01-2006, 08:31 PM
lol bro how many times has that been posted!!!GREAT though init!!

i really like ishra...its just soo nice ...i like the others too erm nxt would be 'confession' aaah...so on...:D

wasalam

afriend
12-01-2006, 08:33 PM
I can get any of his...just ask which one :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
12-01-2006, 08:34 PM
i do have his albulm...listen to it every single day....lol......totally beautiful esp rahmanur rahim allah, and ishara, confession....

erm bro iqram.......ur email addy appears?

afriend
12-01-2006, 08:37 PM
What am I supposed to do?

It's not like I asked it to appear there lol.....it's there by default...as far as I know.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:37 PM
i want ishara!! plz post it up sum1 :D every1 goes on abt it but i cnt evn get hold of it!

Helena
12-01-2006, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
What am I supposed to do?

It's not like I asked it to appear there lol.....it's there by default...as far as I know.
okie dokie.....am just letting u know........

dun have a clue at all....wot ur meant to do......

erm did u see his performance in GPU?...man only two performance......it wasnt enough....i was hoping to see his performance again the nxt day....oh well...

at least i saw his performance in Trafalgar square.....that was way way better and longer.....

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:43 PM
its not fair!! sis asian sed she gona complain haha :p

he onli did da openin and rahmanur rahim :-\

afriend
12-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Are you lot sure it's Ishara? :confused:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:45 PM
yup.. he singz in bengali..

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Are you lot sure it's Ishara? :confused:
yes !! lol..i cant get enough of it listening to it now tooo:D :D :D

wasalam

afriend
12-01-2006, 08:47 PM
lol...Well the Album Dunya don't have it.....

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-01-2006, 08:48 PM
yes they do bro lol...what u on about????

wasalam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 08:48 PM
doesnt it :O its diasappeard..!

afriend
12-01-2006, 08:59 PM
lol i just searched :p

Maybe nobody's uploaded it :( lol

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 09:00 PM
i got it cuz sum muslim gal sent it 2 me :D wot site do i use 2 upload it?

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-01-2006, 09:01 PM
salam

lol i'll do it for u unless osme one get there b4 me...it takes long 2 upload..
i just do it the easy send it thru msn...lolzz:D:D

i have it uploaded the link but its on the other computer i will send erm thru bro no worries

wasalam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 09:02 PM
il do it if u want.. juz need a gud syt 2 upload on :D

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 09:02 PM
doesnt the bakround sound like its a weddin song :? LOL

afriend
12-01-2006, 09:03 PM
cool :)

Jazakallah khair :)

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-01-2006, 09:03 PM
anything will do just do it thru turboupload.com

i cant get to he other computer coz my bros friends are donwstairs in that room

wasalam

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-01-2006, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
doesnt the bakround sound like its a weddin song :? LOL
salam

yeeh i found it weird at first me n ma sister lauging are heads of but it grew on me sooo much that track i love it!!!!!!:love:

wasalam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 09:12 PM
lol :p

ere u go: http://d.turboupload.com/d/1281698/04_-_Ishara.m4a.html

Al-Hanbali
12-02-2006, 11:09 AM
:sl:

Here is his performance at the GPU. Sorry the end part cuts off: :)

Nazeel Azami - GPU 006

afriend
12-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Jazakallah bro...Needed that :)

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-02-2006, 04:46 PM
jazak allah khair bro d-f :D

M2A^AKIB^
12-03-2006, 02:53 PM
i just got the album yesterday!!! whooah

IbnAbdulHakim
12-03-2006, 02:55 PM
wasnt the four madhabs against the use of instruments except daff :hiding: ?

:wasalamex

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-03-2006, 03:07 PM
i dont know bro all i know is that duffs are allowed...:rolleyes:

wasalam

Hijaabi22
12-03-2006, 03:16 PM
its not fair!! sis asian sed she gona complain haha :p

he onli did da openin and rahmanur rahim :-\
muhhahahaha yeah was meant 2 never got round 2 it, how daaaaaaaaaaaaare they kiik da best one off stage, he was meant 2 cum bak on, but he didnt, they didnt even invite him bak on stage at the end wen they sang that final closin song

ah well

this album is sooooooooooooooooooo PHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i LUV it!!!! He is ACE!

Iqram wat u chattin lol, course the album has got Ishara lol I gorrit :p

IbnAbdulHakim
12-03-2006, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal
i dont know bro all i know is that duffs are allowed...:rolleyes:

wasalam
:salamext:

thats pretty much wat i just said :heated:

afriend
12-03-2006, 04:08 PM
lol....There's no music in his songs...yet :D That's why I don't mind listenning to him....

IbnAbdulHakim
12-03-2006, 04:21 PM
lol....There's no music in his songs...yet :D That's why I don't mind listenning to him....
you gotta be kiddin me dude :heated:, in "rahmanur raheem" im pretty sure i heard AT LEAST 3 different types of instruments (computerised or not dont make a difference)

:eek:

and yes daff was one of them Alhamdulillaah

M2A^AKIB^
12-03-2006, 05:27 PM
all these music stuff whether halal or haraam arguements gives me a headache. so i just listen to any nasheeds with good words and good meanings.

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-03-2006, 05:48 PM
^^WELL said me to...i dont listen to them coz of the beats if they have nice word n meaing them i take that in more than the music being played..
plus u cant really jump from A to Z ....

wasalam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-03-2006, 06:41 PM
yea, da lyrics gotta b good man.. obv if its like sami yusuf he got bareeeeee instruments in.. sumtymes i dnt evn realise dem i lisen 2 da words

IbnAbdulHakim
12-03-2006, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ya Mustafa
all these music stuff whether halal or haraam arguements gives me a headache. so i just listen to any nasheeds with good words and good meanings.
"whether halal or haram"

Audhubillah bro, fear Allah :(

Hijaabi22
12-03-2006, 08:07 PM
man... the way i see it.. n i know im gna probs get loadsa negative rep 4 this but i cudnt care less... well .. lisnin 2 haraam music wid dirty meaningless lyrics or lisnin to erm wat SUM reagard as haraam music but wid ABSOLUTELY WICKED lyrics which giv ya sumat 2 ponder on i.e. sami yusuf, native deen, 786... wat one is better to listen 2???

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-03-2006, 08:12 PM
8-) hm...

Hijaabi22
12-03-2006, 08:14 PM
8-) hm...
:? huh?

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-03-2006, 08:17 PM
i duno im finkn lol

Helena
12-03-2006, 08:19 PM
are we discussing th issue regarding in music again?...

look into ur hearts..think for ur self.......

to be in the path of Allah(swt)...follow the sunnah?

or....

to be in the path of the wrongdoers.....the satan....whom will form into many ways to take us into his path.....

why need music...to sing the word of Allah(swt)?.........

carefully listen nazeel azamis album....first track....no music is used at all.....as its the opening verse from the quran...

after this music is used thru out the album....its very contradicting?...

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-03-2006, 08:20 PM
its quite sad :-\ but i stil cnt belive that music made by voice aka beat boxin aint allowd :(

IbnAbdulHakim
12-03-2006, 08:25 PM
its quite sad :-\ but i stil cnt belive that music made by voice aka beat boxin aint allowd :(
same here...

afriend
12-07-2006, 09:28 PM
What the? :rollseyes......ok now I'm fustrated....Forget nasheeds! I hate nasheeds...I don't know why I got back into any of them...All stupid worthless and waste of time...WASTE!!!! WASTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

All nasheeds should be banned!! This is the whole annoying reason that put me off Nasheeds...Oh no!! There's a slight weird noise...It's haram too...ok move onto some other one...Someone comes up with another allegation.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffft!!! I will never listen to another nasheed ever again in my life and strive to ban them all.......:mad: :rant: :rant: :rant: :heated: ANNOYING NASHEEDS.

Surah An noor By Sheikh Shuraim(HA) compared to ALL the nasheeds in the world is like comparing the Sun to an atom of Oxygen :mad:

Hijaabi22
12-07-2006, 09:35 PM
What the? :rollseyes......
CHILLAAAXXXXXXXXXXXX DUDEEEEEE, U worse then me wen it cums to havin tantrums bout muzic lol

Hijaabi22
12-07-2006, 09:35 PM
jus 4 da record.... NAZEEL ROX :shade:

IbnAbdulHakim
12-07-2006, 09:47 PM
respect iqram :D

afriend
12-07-2006, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
respect iqram :D
Get me bro lol ;) Nice to see some people agree init bhai? :)

IbnAbdulHakim
12-07-2006, 10:04 PM
lol, bro recently i completely tuned out of nasheed mashaAllah. now n den prob listen to the mishary rasheed one but thats about ti and thats sooo rare.

keep it up lil bro :)

afriend
12-07-2006, 10:09 PM
lol, bro recently i completely tuned out of nasheed mashaAllah. now n den prob listen to the mishary rasheed one but thats about ti and thats sooo rare.

keep it up lil bro :)
Masha'Allah bro. I'm telling you. you'd rather have Quran playing in my mind than any nasheed.

It will also help you in your daily life. It really does turn your whole life around. Subhanallah....And this is the power of Allah's Book. And once the 'play' button has been pressed (the constant playback) of the Quran. It is almost impossible to stop, on the account that you listen to Quran, and enjoy the recitation everyday. :)

Allah Ma'ak

Musaafirah
12-08-2006, 02:44 PM
What the? :rollseyes......ok now I'm fustrated....Forget nasheeds! I hate nasheeds...I don't know why I got back into any of them...All stupid worthless and waste of time...WASTE!!!! WASTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

All nasheeds should be banned!! This is the whole annoying reason that put me off Nasheeds...Oh no!! There's a slight weird noise...It's haram too...ok move onto some other one...Someone comes up with another allegation.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffft!!! I will never listen to another nasheed ever again in my life and strive to ban them all.......:mad: :rant: :rant: :rant: :heated: ANNOYING NASHEEDS.

Surah An noor By Sheikh Shuraim(HA) compared to ALL the nasheeds in the world is like comparing the Sun to an atom of Oxygen :mad:
Tut tut..temper temper!
Btw, do you realise that the track you put up by Nazeel Azami has music in it? :eek:
:w:

Hijaabi22
12-08-2006, 02:50 PM
o so u were serious?? i tgt u were jus bein sarcastic like wat i do :p

Ah well, gud 4 u man, keep it up. Obviously I aint gna disagree that the Qur'aan is way better to listen to then the Qu'raan, GOES WIDOUT SAYIN, SA'EED AL GHAMADI ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYY :shade:

afriend
12-08-2006, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
Tut tut..temper temper!
Btw, do you realise that the track you put up by Nazeel Azami has music in it? :eek:
hence my anger...This is the second time it's happened now. Well this is the last time it happens...The last time I am distracted from the real battle...not lingering under the works of some fake, unsincere nasheed artists.

Time to face the real battle once again. Without a single day's miss.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-08-2006, 06:51 PM
ya allah.. tlk about stresshed LOL jokez :p 8-)

afriend
12-08-2006, 08:06 PM
lol....stress....try juggling year 10+ hifz at the same time...then u'll know what I mean ;)

IbnAbdulHakim
12-08-2006, 08:10 PM
lol iqram, i wish i cud try it wallaahi, if only you knew :)

afriend
12-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Hey Ima shut up...cos it's nothing compared to what happened to Farrukh(RA) ;)

------
12-08-2006, 08:12 PM

May Allah help u wid Hifz bro, Insha'Allah u'll make it!

And i TOTALLY AGREE about the nasheedz being banned :D :D :D

IbnAbdulHakim
12-08-2006, 08:15 PM
^ :salamext: lol is it bukhatir fan :p, lol nasheeds on an EXTREMELY rare basis like the two eids is kool lol, but subhanAllah i feel that Eid is just a time where the Quran sounds that much sweeter so why not listen to the sweeter :)

------
12-08-2006, 08:17 PM

I dunno... mean i listen to nasheeds without music and duff, to be on the safe side, but I dunno, i think i would feel more 'at peace' if it was only qur'an....u gets me?

IbnAbdulHakim
12-08-2006, 08:26 PM
^ :salamext:

since recently i have never understood the ayyat better:

And We gave you the shade of clouds and sent down to you Manna and quails, saying: "Eat of the good things We have provided for you:" (But they rebelled); to us they did no harm, but they harmed their own souls.
Surah Al-Baqara Verse 57

subhanAllah think about it, Allah gives us sakeena for following him, so why do we insist on doing whats worser? Have you noticed you eventually begin to feel so peaceful and beautiful when you see someone shouting at you and you stay quiet knowing its better? When someone wrongs you and you have sabr knowing that you will get your reward later !
theres three things we can do in such a sitation:

giv good to evil - highest and most rewarding
do nothing and be patient - rewarding
act out against evil - permissable

subhaNAllah same wiv nasheeds you know, understanding and sakeena comes with Quran so we should stik to that... right ?!

afriend
12-08-2006, 09:22 PM
^ :salamext:

since recently i have never understood the ayyat better:

And We gave you the shade of clouds and sent down to you Manna and quails, saying: "Eat of the good things We have provided for you:" (But they rebelled); to us they did no harm, but they harmed their own souls.
Surah Al-Baqara Verse 57

subhanAllah think about it, Allah gives us sakeena for following him, so why do we insist on doing whats worser? Have you noticed you eventually begin to feel so peaceful and beautiful when you see someone shouting at you and you stay quiet knowing its better? When someone wrongs you and you have sabr knowing that you will get your reward later !
theres three things we can do in such a sitation:

giv good to evil - highest and most rewarding
do nothing and be patient - rewarding
act out against evil - permissable

subhaNAllah same wiv nasheeds you know, understanding and sakeena comes with Quran so we should stik to that... right ?!
That's my bro!!! I'm gonna give my life to Quran :'(...Nothing else is worth it :'(

------
12-09-2006, 11:31 AM

Respect Iqram Bhai!

dumb comp wnt let me rep u :X

Musaafirah
12-09-2006, 01:36 PM
lol....stress....try juggling year 10+ hifz at the same time...then u'll know what I mean ;)
There was me thinking I'm goind through stress! Masha'allah! May Allah reward you for your efforts and grant you the Tawfeeq to act upon what you learn!
Just keep away from the nasheeds :)

IbnAbdulHakim
12-09-2006, 01:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
There was me thinking I'm goind through stress! Masha'allah! May Allah reward you for your efforts and grant you the Tawfeeq to act upon what you learn!
Just keep away from the nasheeds :)
seriously read the story of farooq and sohaila

http://www.islamicboard.com/biograph...d-suhayla.html

now compare what we go through to what they go througH!

we should be ashamed of ourselves....

------
12-09-2006, 01:58 PM
She said, "O Farrookh, didn't you go to the masjid? To the masjid of Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu `alahi wa sallam?" Farrookh said, "Yes I did". She said, "So what did u see there?" So he said, "I saw an amazing scholar whose his name is Rabi`ah ibn 'Abdur-Rahmaan I believe. I would never forget that scholar in my life." So Sohaila asked him, "Would you like to be like Rabi`ah ibn 'Abdur-Rahmaan in spite of losing all your wealth?" Farrookh said, "Yes I would, I do like to be like that person even if that would lead to losing all the wealth that I used to have." So Sohaila said, "Would you like to spend your entire wealth to have your son like Rabi`ah ibn 'Abdur-Rahmaan?" And then he said, "Yes, that would be even better." So Sohaila said to him, "Rabi`ah ibn 'Abdur-Rahmaan, that scholar, is your son, is the one whom you were fighting with, whom you were fighting against in front of the door." So when Farrookh knew about this, he went alone, crazy, looking for his son, looking where he went and saying, " Rabi`ah ibn 'Abdur-Rahmaan is my son, I cannot believe it! I cannot believe it!"

:eek: Wow.....Subhan'Allah....wow.... :'( We get tested even a little bit and we complain....Artagfirullah imsad...May Allah swt give us patience...Ameen!

al-hasan
12-10-2006, 09:52 AM
If anyone wants to download Nazeel Azami nasheeds go to following link
http://islam.fusiveweb.co.uk/Multime...5/Default.aspx
though you need to register if you wish to download

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-10-2006, 02:27 PM
jazakallah khair 4 dt link :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.