/* */

PDA

View Full Version : jus imagine................

Helena
12-01-2006, 11:11 PM
:w:

well lately have been feeling down.....when i opened the book on diff hadiths..subanAllah it just opened my eyes, tears rolled my eyes on the train...cudnt help it at all.....

quickly went to the university prayer room...just burst into tears....read two rakat salah....made dua.....we should all realise the truth...the truth is there in front of us....we are soo blinded from it....and place our trust/faith.belief in Allah(swt).....

Ya Allah......read this....

Abu ayyab al-ansari said that a man came to the prophet(saw) and said: "give me an advice and make it brief." He said: "When you stand up for your prayer,pray as if it was your last prayer, do not say a word for which you will have to make an excuse the coming day,and build no hope on what is at the hands of men."

SubanAllah.......imagine...when each prayer is performed...imagine that is ur last prayer....a gift from Allah(swt)...how some of us misuse it....

Aby huraira said that Allah's messenger said: "when one of you sleeps,shaytan ties three knots at the back of his neck, and closes each knot with (the words): you have a long night, so sleep.' when one wakes up and remembers Allah,the first knot is untied, when on performs ablution,the second is untied, and when one prays,the third is untied,and one starts the day energetically and in good spirits.Otherwise,one will begin the morning in a bad humour,and full of sloth.

:sl: :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
no1_outbider
12-01-2006, 11:37 PM
Mashallah sister great little speech!! :)

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 11:40 PM
:salamext:

may Allah soften our hearts and take help us stay away from nifaaq.

Ameen

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-01-2006, 11:42 PM
Ameen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
12-01-2006, 11:43 PM
ameen to the dua.....

dunno wot i felt that day...jus completed was shaken...this miraculous feeling....jus came from nowhere.....

this feeling is unexplainable....

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-01-2006, 11:44 PM
SubahAllah, I know what you mean sis :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.