/* */

PDA

View Full Version : To My Muslim Friends

Riya90
12-02-2006, 01:34 PM
To my Muslim brothers and sisters,
I write this letter not knowing what to say or how to start, not because I have nothing to say but because the sadness in me is overpowering my thoughts.

To my Muslim brothers and sisters I ask you, are you a Muslim?
When I look at you I ask my self this question, is he or she a Muslim? Or do they simply carry the title “MUSLIM”

Looking at you walking down the corridors hand in hand, sharing your laughter’s, holding hands and talking about the newest songs brings so much pain to me. Why?
I ask you why?
Why are you allowing yourself to be manipulated by Satan, for has he done you any good? Can he guarantee you paradise? Or can he guarantee you that you will never enter Hell?
I want an answer.. Wait, I don’t want an instant answer, continue reading then answer my questions.

My brothers and sisters, don’t you realize that you are missing a lot?
don’t you know that many people have died and are now in the graves wishing if they could only come back to life to do ONE just one good deed? Don’t you know that people are now under the sand, in a dark eerie place asking Allah to give them another chance?
Do you know, my brothers and sisters, that when you will be down there all the music you heard, the make up you wore and the girls you flirted with will do you no good? No good at all.

To my brothers and sisters, all what I hear is the word “difficult”, when I tell you “stop listening to music” you say “it’s difficult” , when I say “stop lying” you say “it’s difficult”. Why? Why have this concept that when it comes to do good deeds, difficulty is the first word that pops in your mind but when it comes to sinning all the paths become easy to follow?

My Muslim friends
, I myself am not perfect for I have and still am making many sins. Yet I try not to let Satan manipulate me as much as I can, for I shall not – inshaALlah – raise the white flag and let Satan win this battle.
My brothers and sisters, lets try harder and harder in order to achieve the Paradise. So here, let’s stand together hand in hand, supporting each other, encouraging each other to enter Paradise.
May Allah forgive all Muslims.
Ameen..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hijrah
12-02-2006, 01:37 PM
:sl:

I really like this one...masha'allah, keep going at it, I liked the message.

Samira_01
12-03-2006, 09:27 PM
jazakallah sis .. good words ..

AMEEN * may allah swt guide us to the straight path inshalah * :cry:

IbnAbdulHakim
12-03-2006, 09:30 PM
:salamext:

Ameen ! SubhanAllah, may Allah grant us all the understanding cause we so desperately need it.

nothings difficault if we're sincere, and if we're not then we'll make a million excuses.

What a beautiful article mashaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samkurd
12-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Good poem but how is listening to music bad? Music isnt made to brainwash people

IbnAbdulHakim
12-03-2006, 11:38 PM
:salamext:

yes bro, music is haram according to the majority of the scholars including imam abu hanifa/malik/shafi'i/ibn hanbal so i hope you understand the importance of abstaining from music.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.