Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
12-04-2006, 10:42 AM
:sl:

^Try what? Do you mean pray? :?

Pk_#2
12-04-2006, 10:52 AM
And huh!?

The idea is to perform your prayer, not show anyone, and if you a women, then why show the men...

If your a man, clearly they gonna see you pray in the mosque :oS

Dint get this much,

AsalamuAlaykum!! Tc

glo
12-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Perhaps anon means when it is time for prayer, and there is no private place available ... is it alright to pray somewhere where men may be watching? (I am guessing that that's what she means ... I could be wrong)

There is a thread somewhere of he strangest places people have had to pray - and many of those were in public places.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
12-04-2006, 09:43 PM
ASalamuAlaykum,

well i've seen people ladies and men pray on trains and buses and that, and they aint segregated, so!..

But i'm not so sure,

inshaAllah wait for more replies,

Thanks for clarification Glo :)

Tc all

Peace!

Malaikah
12-05-2006, 02:19 AM
:sl:

I think Glo is correct in how she understood the question.

All I know is that in the prophets masjid there was no barrier between the men and women so naturally the men would have been able to see the women (of course we would assume that they lower their gaze etc).

Allah knows best though, it would be nice if someone could provide a scholars opinion on the matter.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.