/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some help

Samkurd
12-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Hello everyone,

I am doing a painting of an angel and i need some arabic text to put in it. Does anyone know anything from the quran or poems in arabic that say how hatred or war or violence is wrong?

If you could give me the sura reference of the quran so i can get the text or if you could show me the poem written in arabic that would be great.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-04-2006, 01:38 AM
I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

Listen to the holy Quran---the Final Testament
Recitation of Sura Fathiha by Shiekh Saad Al-Ghamdhi of Saudi Arabia
http://www.islamworld.net/fathiha.au

&&&

[5.32] For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our apostles came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.

[60.8] Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice

here is the link for Quran search

http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran

vpb
12-04-2006, 02:16 AM
selam alaikum,

samkurd, bro i dont think you are allowed to paint a living creature .

Muslim Woman
12-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Salaam;
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
selam alaikum,

samkurd, bro i dont think you are allowed to paint a living creature .
I think , regarding Hadith it's prohibited to draw/make picture of living being ; but as there is no such prohibition in Quran , it's disputed. But , to stay in safe side , it's better to draw a non-living image like sky, sun,moon etc.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samkurd
12-04-2006, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam;

I think , regarding Hadith it's prohibited to draw/make picture of living being ; but as there is no such prohibition in Quran , it's disputed. But , to stay in safe side , it's better to draw a non-living image like sky, sun,moon etc.
But im painting an angel, to convey an image on how sensitive islam is nowadays. its for a good cause, thanks for the help tho

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!