/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Muslim needs help!!!

abhisham
12-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

My name is Moeed and I am contacting you from www.Islamreligion.com.

We have, by the Grace of Allah, quite a few people converting at our website... And they need to be followed up in their regions. Some of them need guidance, while others need to learn how to pray, etc.

We want to get them in contact with some good practicing brothers and sisters upon the manhaj of the Quran and Sunnah. Do you think you can help us out with this?

As of now, we need contacts to meet and guide the following people:

1) 1 sister in York, England
2) 1 sister in Lancaster Lancashire, England
3) 1 Brother in Leeds, England
4) 1 Brother close to Atlanta, GA
5) 1 sister in Arlington, TX
6) 1 brother in Sydney, Australia
7) 1 sister in Sydney, Australia.

I hope you will respond in a timely manner, as they are very eager to get started practicing the religion.

As for Islamreligion.com, it is the sister website of islam-guide.com, set up by the author I.A. Harb. May Allah reward him for his efforts. We are based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, under the supervision of the Islamic Propagation Office at Rawdah.

Regards,
Moeed
IslamReligion.com Support
www.islamreligion.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dpeat
12-06-2006, 04:52 AM
Sallamu Ailaikum,

I'm a student at the University of Florida (Gainesville, South of Atlanta). I might be going to Atlanta in a couple weeks. Can you give me the brother's contact information?

blackwhite
12-15-2006, 06:42 AM
Assalam-u-alaikum,Iam Abdul Mohsin Siddique From India ,its good to hear that the people are accepting& Embracing islam,if you need any help on any topic please contact me at sabdulmohsin@gmail.com,may Allah help you in your work .

Angelzz
12-18-2006, 08:45 AM
Salaam, Im a new revert myself - but im in sydney Australia and be more than willing to help the new sister InshaAllah. Please PM me her contact details and ill try to assist her further InshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abhisham
07-07-2007, 01:41 PM
I am sorry you guys for not responding. I did not get any email notifications of my post!

Anyways, i have covered both Sydney and Atlanta.. thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.