/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Travel to Malaysia or Syria

soulsociety
12-06-2006, 11:10 AM
:sl:

This winter break, I'd like to go somewhere and study (from books I have).

Anyone know good flight deals to Malaysia or Syria?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
starfortress
12-06-2006, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by soulsociety

This winter break, I'd like to go somewhere and study (from books I have).

Anyone know good flight deals to Malaysia or Syria?
Check this out Information about touring to Malaysia enjoy it!:D

soulsociety
12-06-2006, 12:51 PM
I see all these travel deals, but when you books the dates you want, you get more expensive prices!

soulsociety
12-06-2006, 02:21 PM

Ok... they seem expensive...

Where can I go, return flights and stay for two weeks, decent accomodation 3/4* hotel for £500?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tania
12-06-2006, 06:08 PM
You must go in the jungle:) It must be amazing to walk there, in the savage forest, to hear the elephants trompeting. I never see them free, living in the wild. An unique experience and also go to the sea shore for dippings:) Malaysia its a beautiful country.

Skillganon
12-06-2006, 06:39 PM

Ok... they seem expensive...

Where can I go, return flights and stay for two weeks, decent accomodation 3/4* hotel for £500?
I am sure you can bunk with our Maysian Brother's here. You know as a guest.

All you have to do is pay the ticket price.

syilla
12-07-2006, 01:15 AM
you can check air asia

just google

soulsociety
12-07-2006, 04:32 PM

Anyone let me stay with them 23rd Dec to 2nd Jan in Malaysia or Syria or Egypt or Turkey?

I'm a clean person btw LOL

starfortress
12-07-2006, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
You must go in the jungle:) It must be amazing to walk there, in the savage forest, to hear the elephants trompeting. I never see them free, living in the wild. An unique experience and also go to the sea shore for dippings:) Malaysia its a beautiful country.
Im on waiting rite now to the coming of next month on 17th,me and some others 7-8 person will go to Endau Rompin National Park or Taman Negara National Park .:scared:We all just reactivate our last time activity.The most attractive element to us was the fact that the park(age 130mil yrs) are older than the Congo or the Amazon.

Taman Negara National Park

soulsociety@

Thats great Bro,you are wellcome to Malaysia,you will have a very wide selection unfortunately your schedule was too early to rematch with mine..emmm maybe i could figure out somethingelse for you.May i know, do you have any specific environment in your mind.

soulsociety
12-07-2006, 10:57 PM

Not sure what you mean by environment? Somewhere clean and with hot water?

united
12-07-2006, 11:02 PM
why malaysia or syria? take a trip to Al-Quds.

syilla
12-08-2006, 02:26 AM

Anyone let me stay with them 23rd Dec to 2nd Jan in Malaysia or Syria or Egypt or Turkey?

I'm a clean person btw LOL
bro starfortress, muslim knigh or nm...maybe you can help him :D

starfortress
12-08-2006, 03:15 AM

Not sure what you mean by environment? Somewhere clean and with hot water?
Sorry for the confusing:p ,i mean what kind of environment to be prefered. maybe you like a jungle,metropolitan area,white sandy beach,beautiful island etc:D.

AHMED_GUREY
12-08-2006, 03:26 AM
i should have been with my cousin in beautiful Malaysia weeks ago if something personal in my life hadn't happened

but i'm still young:okay:

this is my favourite pic

it looks medieval -->(Alladdin,Sinbad ish lol) yet modern:happy:

starfortress
12-08-2006, 03:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED_GUREY
i should have been with my cousin in beautiful Malaysia weeks ago if something personal in my life hadn't happened

but i'm still young:okay:

http://www.photographersdirect.com/w...s/pd596505.jpg

this is my favourite pic

it looks medieval -->(Alladdin,Sinbad ish lol) yet modern:happy:
This mosque was located at Putrajaya and known as Putra Mosque

AHMED_GUREY
12-08-2006, 03:40 AM
thanks bro i never knew the name or location of the mosque in the picture!

north_malaysian
12-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Putrajaya is the only city which Muslims are really predominant...

soulsociety? where do u live.... if you live in Europe, Americas, Africa ... it's cheaper to go to Syria... but if you live in Asia or Australasia.. it's cheaper to travel here...

soulsociety
12-08-2006, 03:54 PM

I'm in the UK. I want to go to a Muslim country so I don't have to worry about food. I would like to go to a white sandy beach... Or decent metropolitan area... Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Tokyo type.

itsme
12-09-2006, 02:29 AM

you can try www.instantroom.com to get the best rates available. if you go to malaysia you can also grab the opportunity to go to singapore or thailand by coach. that'll cost you much cheaper than by flight.

Skillganon
12-09-2006, 02:41 AM
Wow, Those places look wow. I wanna visit, Malaysia one day. Who is upto putting me up in their house?

north_malaysian
12-11-2006, 02:45 AM
I would like to go to a white sandy beach...
Ok... definitely it's Malaysia..

Or decent metropolitan area... Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Tokyo type.
If you're into modern kind of city, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore are the best place to be...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.