/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please!!

Maryum786
12-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Aslamalaykum, Hope you all are in the best of health InshAllah. I was wondering if anyone has the address for Maulana Bashir Farooqui he does a show on Qtv regarding problems, Istikhara etc along with Junaid Iqbal. It is very important that my family contacts them so if any of you do know how to get in contact with them please do let me no InshAllah...
JazakAllah Khair
Allah Hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabiyal
12-07-2006, 06:28 AM
ok sister after alot of searching this is the information I have come across:
Q-tv is part of arydigital. If you need more info on a specific show contact them via
http://arydigital.tv/uk/uk.html
click on contact us link
there's email address, phone number, mailing address everything there that you can use to get the info you need.
Good luck. I dont know why you need them to do anything for you and your family, do Istaikhara yourself and leave it to Allah and Allah shall guide and make your troubles easy.
Good luck again sis
:sl:
Rabiya

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!