/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why do i feel this?.........some attention plz...

Helena
12-06-2006, 02:41 PM
:sl:

i just need to share this with you all.....

dunno mite find it weird.interesting,unexplainable....

i just need to let it out inshAllah....

its just i feel as thou i've already existed in this world...as thou am watching every day of my life from a distance...like rewinding my life again...how its been...how it went.....wot i cudve done to improve it....

erm do u get me.....

it is natural to think like that

why do i feel this?.....

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
12-06-2006, 02:51 PM
:salamext:

verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest :)

Helena
12-06-2006, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest :)
erm explain further plz?...........

do u understand wot i've written.....

why do i feel this?...wots the situation?.....know anything at all...

IbnAbdulHakim
12-06-2006, 02:58 PM

its good to regret sins but try not to wish that you could change it, accept that its happened n move on, everydays n opportunity to get higher levels of jannah.

im sry if i didnt undastand

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
12-06-2006, 02:59 PM

its good to regret sins but try not to wish that you could change it, accept that its happened n move on, everydays n opportunity to get higher levels of jannah.

im sry if i didnt undastand
LOL...i knw that already.....

am jus asking.....as thou am watching my life replay in far distance from me....

do u get me?

IbnAbdulHakim
12-06-2006, 03:02 PM

dejavu eh, happens a lot. If you hate it that much just do something different lol.

Helena
12-06-2006, 03:08 PM

dejavu eh, happens a lot. If you hate it that much just do something different lol.
LOL..why would i hate my life....theres soo much to do man....

its just..how can i explain......

i feel as thou i've already existed in this world....am watching my life rewindng again..how sahll i put it..like a movie....

for example before going to hajj...i had a dream a year ago before performing the hajj......

in my dream i dreamt that...came into a tent(mina) stayed over.....while afterwards i was hitting the shaytan (with pebbles)...

when for real i was in hajj......when i went thru the events....

wallahi....i felt as thou have already done this.....ive already been here....

IbnAbdulHakim
12-06-2006, 03:12 PM

thats a good sign mashAllah, be happy about it

Helena
12-06-2006, 03:14 PM

thats a good sign mashAllah, be happy about it
okay...but do u get wot i mean?

IbnAbdulHakim
12-06-2006, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
okay...but do u get wot i mean?
ye, ur dreams come tru, girls normally like that dont they? :?

Helena
12-06-2006, 03:19 PM
ye, ur dreams come tru, girls normally like that dont they? :?
am confused......

go back first page...re-read my feelings....

lol...am confusing everybody......i guess its only you.....

IbnAbdulHakim
12-06-2006, 03:33 PM

you said u hav dreams and then later it feels as though its happening again in real life. Its like you feel stuff has already happened, i get that feeling quite a lot aswell believe it or not lol.

Dont know what it is but inshaAllah its good.

Woodrow
12-06-2006, 07:53 PM

its just i feel as thou i've already existed in this world...as thou am watching every day of my life from a distance...like rewinding my life again...how its been...how it went.....wot i cudve done to improve it....

erm do u get me.....

why do i feel this?.....

It happens quite often. Fairly common. It seems to be more prevelant in people who live well organized regulated lives. Our brains are wonderful things if we learn to trust in the beautiful way we are made it is much easier to use our gifts to further work to please Allah(swt). The ability you are talking of, means that you have already learned and mastered so much of what is important to your daily survival, your mind is now free to concentrate on other things of greater importance.

Stop and think about it, you have the luxury to stop and make Du'a with no need to be concerned of what is going on around you as you have the ability to handle the daily issues of the material world with no need to constantly distract your thoughts.

Zone Maker
12-06-2006, 08:27 PM

I have the same feeling. What I am going to say might be stupid but every time I play PS2 games it's as I had played the game long time ago although the game is still new.

Woodrow
12-06-2006, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Skakeen

I have the same feeling. What I am going to say might be stupid but every time I play PS2 games it's as I had played the game long time ago although the game is still new.

Shows that you have a very analytical mind. When I used to play chess I normaly thought out my moves at least five moves in advance, as the game progressed It was like I was watching a movie of the moves I had already intended to make. I never paid much attention to the current moves I was always anticipating and planning my moves further along in the game. Only time, I would concentrate on the current move was if my opponent moved into a space other then what I had set up for him.

-Shakirah-
12-06-2006, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Skakeen

yeah that does sound silly

on the orignal topic, sounds like dejavu........it happens to everyone some time or another. To you its happening more often.
Also you don't have to physically have done it, but your mind has preconcieved it therefore you feel you've done it before...

Rabiyal
12-07-2006, 06:13 AM
Haji, I think Shakirah is right it's like de javu.
In the begining of my marriage I use to feel exactly like the way you explained. It's like I knew what was going to happen most of the time before it happened. and instead of being shocked at the event, that I knew, I got relaxed that Allhumdulilah it went the way it was suppose to, only cuz I lived that moment before.

But it all changed when I got my third daughter. Up until she was born everything seemed right, but after her coming in this world, I went blind, cuz I got so use to it (de javu). and the only way I recovered was to turn to Allah, everytime something went unexpected or not knowing what would happen was fustrating. the only way my heart and mind found rest was reciting Kull again and again. while doing dishes, cleaning or on the computer, I just kept reading in my head. now it's become a habit. and that feeling is gone. I feel good. So brother try reading Kull they help.

Muslim Woman
12-07-2006, 08:26 AM
I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

Listen to the holy Quran---the Final Testament
Recitation of Sura Fathiha by Shiekh Saad Al-Ghamdhi of Saudi Arabia
http://www.islamworld.net/fathiha.au

&&&

erm do u get me.....

why do i feel this?.....

I don't know...if u r afraid & if u think it may be some kind of blcak magic , u may recite Sura Falaq & Sura Nas as much as possible.

related link:

Black Magic: Rulings & Remedy

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503543818

Ask Allah to help u .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.