/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Interview Uni Time change...

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-06-2006, 07:04 PM
salam

ok i was just wondering whether the times you get for Uni interviews is ok to change due to it being too early lol..i know i can't call in and say something random coz then it be so obviouse...

i have an Interview in Hudersfield Uni on the Wed 20th Dec 8:45am!!PROMPT!!!:uuh:
and i am just worried what if i cant make it...i'll have to set out early if i make my own way there round 6 in the morning which i dont want....& am scared what if my brain isnt working coz i have to do a test there too:(

so would i be able to change it with some good excuse or just sack it & go for it??

JazakaAllah

Wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
habiibti
12-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Assalamu aleikum

Why do u wanna be there at 6 amif da interview is at 8.45?:?

Since u still have alot of time till 20th and u r really sure u cant make it,call them up and explain ur situation i am sure they would understand.They wanna a convenient and comfortable time for u,and if they say they wont fold ur sleeves and face it like a man in ur case like a woman.
But whatever u do,dont make a phony lie/excuse not worth it at all.Be honest and explain it to them.

wishing u all da best.

Hijaabi22
12-06-2006, 07:14 PM
nah think they have a set tym for all interviews , as far as i know, all interviewees cum in same tym n then go 4 individula interview, u dnt wanna risk them gettin a place b4 u do ryt :p

and yh y u gettin up at 6 :? lol

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-06-2006, 07:18 PM
salam

what i mean by waking up at 6 is i have to make my way there dont i thats if my bro cant make it..but he has to..if he doent then i will have to catch a train then find the place dont i?? and plus i dont want to be late rather be early and prepared..

yeh thats what am thinking they might have set times and then there a test to..

do you know how long it usually takes.?.coz my test will be 30min written piece...
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.