/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Showkat here

Showkat
12-06-2006, 09:51 PM
Salaams Aleykum brothers and sisters

Just to introduce myself to you all. Firstly mashAllah for such a wonderful forum and my name is Showkat and i came across this forum by doing a search and it did register quite highly and after having a brief look around i decided to join.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
H4RUN
12-06-2006, 10:03 PM
:sl: brother
loving the name my friend....few uncles named that...'My names Kat...ShowKat' :D
Enjoy the forum, any questions don't ask me, i'll give you wrong directions...:p
..na hopefully we can answer them....
By the way once you have entered you cannot leave until you pay a fee, a very small fee :)
:w: akhi

Lina
12-06-2006, 10:08 PM
:sl:

Welcome!

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-06-2006, 10:10 PM
Salam

welcome brother..nice to have you here..hope you have a benficial stay..inshaAllah

look forward to your posts...have fun!

wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
12-06-2006, 10:48 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

das my grandads name :( he passed away dis year,

inalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon :'(

Welcome to the forum,

This dude called Showkat Ali keeps sending me e-mails about life after death and stuff, and that's my grandads name, it really freaks me out !

Anyways Tc! :)

Aisha20
12-07-2006, 12:30 AM
welcum to Li
Hope u enjoy n have a beneficial stay here!

Skillganon
12-07-2006, 02:29 AM
AsalamuAlaykum bro,

welcome to islam

And welcome to the forum,

The Ruler
12-08-2006, 05:15 PM
:welcome:

Kittygyal
12-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu
welcome Akhi have fun && stay active inshallah, have any questions feel free to ask our blessed mods/admins inshallah.
Ma'assalama

no1_outbider
12-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Wassalam and welocme!

Are you by any chance on 7 cgen/blak-stone??

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!