/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is it bad not caring wat others think??

fatima_01
12-06-2006, 10:00 PM
hey guys hpe ur all doin gd

i'm not a very motivated person n sometimes dont care wat ppl think even my family, when they diss me n stuff i take it all in but i say to myself they cant judge me they dnt no much abt me n wat i go thru n if i say tht to them they say im a ignorant bigheaded person and sometimes if ppl think that im a bad person i dnt bother to try and prove them wrong:heated: apprently theres a hadith tht says summit about being a gd person if thts wat others think abt u does any1 knw were i can get it

salaams ppl

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
12-07-2006, 02:52 AM
:sl:

Sister, when you say they diss you, what do you mean exactly? Do you mean they say that you are not practicing Islam enough or something else?

I think we might need a bit more information before we can really help you. :)

sweetbanana86
12-07-2006, 03:55 AM
yeah we need more info...............but also look at who is that is dissing you...your family could only be trying to help ....where co-workers could just not like you

Dhulqarnaeen
12-07-2006, 04:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima_01

i'm not a very motivated person n sometimes dont care wat ppl think even my family, when they diss me n stuff i take it all in but i say to myself they cant judge me they dnt no much abt me n wat i go thru n if i say tht to them they say im a ignorant bigheaded person and sometimes if ppl think that im a bad person i dnt bother to try and prove them wrong:heated: apprently theres a hadith tht says summit about being a gd person if thts wat others think abt u does any1 knw were i can get it

salaams ppl
:sl:
It will just bring you more headache if you try to prove them wrong. Just learn sunnah, and then practise it in your life, in aqidah, ibadah, muamalah and akhlaq. Then automatically their opinion about you will be changed insha Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fatima_01
12-07-2006, 05:56 PM
ye they say i dnt practice islam enough im always doing things wrong sure ive done some real bad things b4 but iv changed. sum1 in sed that their my family n their bound to give me gd advice i knw but they always giving me advice n i fear that i am becoming an ignorant person imsad

SirZubair
12-08-2006, 05:57 AM
Asalam alaikum,

how is taking someones advice going to make you an ignorant person?

By not taking good advice, you will be an arrogant person.

Wa'salaam

Hijaabi22
12-08-2006, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima_01

salaams ppl
i tell ya wat gurl... I ... REALLY....DONT...GIVA....STUFFF.....WAT...PPPL.... THINK...OF...ME

I mean cum on, probs 99% of da forum here think im a stuk up crazee lunatic ot sumat but it doesnt bother me. i am hu i am . simple as.

Pk_#2
12-08-2006, 11:47 PM
edit

Pk_#2
12-08-2006, 11:48 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

^^ aww mashaAllah queeny ur a cute one, take advice dat ppl give dou, tis da only way u and i and evawan can improve ourselves inshaAllah,

Sis fatimah, sorry i duno which hadith you are specifically mentioning here!

Peace!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.