/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So i jumped...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-06-2006, 10:32 PM
off the bus and went towards the right direction as soon as I got of the bus then BanG!!! I banged my head on the side but no one saw me...so next time mind the mirror people...make sure you duck

anywayyyyyyyyyy :embarrass so you tell me when was the last time you fell or done something embarassing like that???

any trips or slips?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
12-06-2006, 10:37 PM
ya Allah pretty embarrassing.......i thought u jumped from the platform on the train track.....lol....and delayed the train....

oh well.....am imaging things from ur title.....

me and my journey to uni from the train...utterly hilarious......man......way way worse than urs.....:embarrass

Pk_#2
12-06-2006, 10:42 PM
tell story sis :p

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-06-2006, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
ya Allah pretty embarrassing.......i thought u jumped from the platform on the train track.....lol....and delayed the train....

oh well.....am imaging things from ur title.....

me and my journey to uni from the train...utterly hilarious......man......way way worse than urs.....:embarrass

ahaha gooo onnnnn....tell uss....we a mature bunch here, we dont laugh that much.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-06-2006, 10:47 PM
aaaw bro:embarrass

i embarrass myself all the time....so my list will be long..;D

few weeks back we were in the canteen having our lunch lolz ok..and us girls where just having our usual girly chats and we were talking about stuff right and then i said summat really load and one of the brother at college just turned round and looked at me ...i was like:offended: i was sooo embarrased it was unbelievable i just ran out n left my food!!..n my friends there laughin there heads off i wont say what it was though coz its ..:embarrass

eerm..i have one i dont know if i should mention it..lolz coz it happened to my freind today at college its soo funny its unbelievable and soo embarrasing..;D
i realy feel like saying it though...;D ;D ;D

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-06-2006, 10:47 PM
ooooh i have another one too..hang on..

Pk_#2
12-06-2006, 10:49 PM
lol awww :D

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-06-2006, 10:50 PM
i wana laugh please someone say summat funny..am cold!!!

Helena
okie dokie.....

promise not to laugh.....

ya Allah...cant control my laughter....jus bought memories back.......

well...............

when me and friends got on the train.....was about to seat.......

my dumb friend was behind me...and and the train started to move......

guess wot happened.....

i accidentally landed on someones lap...and my friend who was behind..she backed away thought i was gna sit on her seat.....

and the worse bit was people were at front me....couldn't stop laughing thru out the journey....

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal
ooooh i have another one too..hang on..

as long as you dont mention no names ;D

Pk_#2
12-06-2006, 10:52 PM
lolll AWWW heh, i dun sumin similar, the bus started movin n ma mate made me carry her bag, n yeh it swingd and hit dis womans face and the whole bus woz like ' :o ' LOL :)

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-06-2006, 10:52 PM
bro...but its toooo funny but embarassing it was like OMG!!!lolzz

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-06-2006, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
lolll AWWW heh, i dun sumin similar, the bus started movin n ma mate made me carry her bag, n yeh it swingd and hit dis womans face and the whole bus woz like ' :o ' LOL :)
;D ;D ;D

i remember my friend went rolling down the middle of the double decker bus coz it was moving aaah funny days..i got loads i will share...;D ;D

MuSe
12-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Friend of mine was standing on the bus next to the busdriver because there were no more seats available. At a certain moment busdriver had to stop on a very short distance, put his foot really hard on the brake and my friend fell on his behind on the floor of the bus and slid like this from the front to the middle of the bus where he was stopped by someone's foot, fell over the foot and landed on his back.

Sum-Muslim-Gal
12-06-2006, 11:00 PM
hahaha i can imagen...;D;D

buses are the best place to embarass yourself if u havent experienced it.;D;D

Muhammad
12-06-2006, 11:01 PM
:sl:

I'm very sorry... but we've had a couple of threads like this before and they got closed. Insha'Allaah you can continue in the private sections of the forum.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!