/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mecca Invasion, Nov 21 1979

kraze
12-06-2006, 10:38 PM
I have come across this by watching a short documentary on Mahdi and how the day of judgement is coming closer, which can be viewed here <link>http://www.islamicvideos.net/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,22/Itemid,30/</link>

What I wish to know, is, Is this true? Was Mecca Invaded in 1979? I have googled it but nothing clear comes up, It says that Ayatulla Khomeni accused the US government at the time of Orchestrating this in the spirit of anti-islamism. . . does anyone know about this and its history?

Also, is there any Islamic Sites to browse for Islamic History from Muhammad (pbuh) to current day Islamic state?

Thank you brothers and may Allah the allmighty please give us all Taqwa and Deen. Ameen.

Jaza Kala Kher

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
12-07-2006, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kraze
I have come across this by watching a short documentary on Mahdi and how the day of judgement is coming closer, which can be viewed here <link>http://www.islamicvideos.net/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,22/Itemid,30/</link>

What I wish to know, is, Is this true? Was Mecca Invaded in 1979? I have googled it but nothing clear comes up, It says that Ayatulla Khomeni accused the US government at the time of Orchestrating this in the spirit of anti-islamism. . . does anyone know about this and its history?

Also, is there any Islamic Sites to browse for Islamic History from Muhammad (pbuh) to current day Islamic state?

Thank you brothers and may Allah the allmighty please give us all Taqwa and Deen. Ameen.

Jaza Kala Kher
There is a talk linked on this forum which talks about the Myths of the Mahdi by Yasir Qadhi, and yes some people took makkah over the masjid and killed others and scholars were scared 'aparently' because they thought that if they tried to stop this guy they might be the ones spoke of in the hadeeth that talks about the army that is swallowed by the earth, anyhow, after a while the people who took the Kaba masjid over were captured.

Very interesting.

- Qatada -
12-07-2006, 11:44 PM
:salamext:

The Mahdi Facts & Fiction - Yasir Qadhi

The concept of the Mahdi is one of the most controversial and greatly misunderstood topics of Islam, and different sects have proposed radically variant beliefs about him. Most Muslims know little, if anything, about this enigmatic figure. In this series of Lectures, the speaker - for the first time in the English language - sheds light on the Prophetic descriptions of the Mahdi. Basing his talk entirely upon authentic hadeeths and the explanations of reputable scholars of Islam, he explains in great detail the signs of the Mahdi, the trials and tribulations that shall accompany him, and the intense events that shall take place in his reign, including the descent of Isa ibn Maryam.

Right Click - Save Target As/Save Link As.

- Download 1 -

- Download 2 -

- Download 3 -

- Download 4 -

Buy Product

More: http://kalamullah.com/yasir-qadhi.html

north_malaysian
12-08-2006, 10:00 AM
It happened in the year 1400 AH right?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-08-2006, 10:07 AM
I was just about to reccommend the lecture by yasir qadhi untill i scrolled down lol

Musaafirah
12-08-2006, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

The Mahdi Facts & Fiction - Yasir Qadhi

The concept of the Mahdi is one of the most controversial and greatly misunderstood topics of Islam, and different sects have proposed radically variant beliefs about him. Most Muslims know little, if anything, about this enigmatic figure. In this series of Lectures, the speaker - for the first time in the English language - sheds light on the Prophetic descriptions of the Mahdi. Basing his talk entirely upon authentic hadeeths and the explanations of reputable scholars of Islam, he explains in great detail the signs of the Mahdi, the trials and tribulations that shall accompany him, and the intense events that shall take place in his reign, including the descent of Isa ibn Maryam.

Mehdi & Fiction-CD1

Mehdi & Fiction-CD2

Mehdi & Fiction-CD3

Mehdi & Fiction-CD4

To Download: Right Click - Save Target As/Save Link As

More: http://kalamullah.com/yasir-qadhi.html
:sl:
The links for the above aren't working..:(
:w:

- Qatada -
12-08-2006, 03:04 PM

Now they work alhamdulillah.. edited the links.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.