/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360

Samkurd
12-06-2006, 11:26 PM
hey guys, anyone here got an xbox 360?

If u do whats ur gamertag?

How cool would it be if we had a muslim community on xbox live? we could set up times to play games against each other and when its time to pray we could all recite it over xbox live!

Whos up for that idea?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
12-06-2006, 11:28 PM
nope we dnt have xbox 360....were more of playstation/nintendo freaks....

wots gamertag?

Samkurd
12-06-2006, 11:31 PM
Gamertag is the nickname u use on the xbox live world to recognise each other, its **** cool. Ive grown out of nintendo, got too boring for me but im going to tokyo for christmas and ill take sum pics of me testin out a ps3!!

But still the xbox 360 is my fav

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-06-2006, 11:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samkurd
hey guys, anyone here got an xbox 360?

If u do whats ur gamertag?

How cool would it be if we had a muslim community on xbox live? we could set up times to play games against each other and when its time to pray we could all recite it over xbox live!

Whos up for that idea?

all we need is a game that would increase our knowldge in Islam :happy:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samkurd
12-06-2006, 11:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
all we need is a game that would increase our knowldge in Islam :happy:

Yeah its called alladin...... JOKE!

no seriously, games are really fun when you know how to play them, they can be used to relax in free time

Pk_#2
12-06-2006, 11:44 PM
free time?

they take up all your time, mostly,

a waste of time they are

tsk tsk

i expected better!

save money, go hajj next year inshaAllah,

If ur not a travel person, save up n buy me a car

AsalamuAlaykum warahmatullah!

limitless
12-07-2006, 12:38 AM
XBOX360 ewwwwwwwwwwww nasty! Playstation 3 ;D is deserved to be called a gaming console system.

Of course it is a waste of time, but it is a hobby, sisters will never understand the concept of gaming in a brothers world :rollseyes . Hajji, great idea :) , or better idea, donate money to the needy people or musjid near you; assuming England. Last option, save up to pay my University loans :giggling: . :okay:

Erundur
12-07-2006, 04:36 PM
I'm still savin up for and Xbox360 there library of games are pretty cool especially there FPS games. The Playstation 3 itself still has a lot of problems that need to be worked out plus its like $600. :eek:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.