/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaamz

oMz
12-07-2006, 06:24 PM
:sl: Hi, my name is Omar but better known as oMz. Emm... Im 16 and a Muslim learning hifz in Tajweed, wish me gud luck :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maimunah
12-07-2006, 06:29 PM
best of luck bro n welcome to LI

wasalaam

- Qatada -
12-07-2006, 06:32 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums brother :) insha'Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here.

:salamext:

Skillganon
12-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Walaikum assalam bro

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amatu
12-07-2006, 06:36 PM
welcome to the forums enjoy ur stay

12-07-2006, 06:42 PM
:welcome: to the forum
i hope you benefit inshaallah

Pk_#2
12-07-2006, 10:56 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

welcome,

All the best :)

Tc

*Ahem* luck? tsk tsk :p

The Ruler
12-08-2006, 05:17 PM
:welcome:

Aisha20
12-08-2006, 06:34 PM
:sl:

welcum to Li
hope u enjoy ur stay

*good lucks*

Kittygyal
12-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

welcome Akhi to thy forum && have a very nice stay here inshallah erm..ermmm erm.. :p have any problems please feel more than free to ask one of our blessed mods/admins inshallah. We are a bunch of cats && "some" Kitties to help one another we are always here for one another inshallah :D

&& also mashallah your becoming an Hifz 3ubhanllah, am learning Tajwid in 3limah class aswel gud luck Akhi take it easy && don't stress inshallah it is a very tuff && hard job learning Tajwid but better than nothing i wish you all thy best && May Allah 3ubahwnatallah make it easy for you && people whom are bcoming an Hifz && whom are becoming an 3limah like myself inshallah Allah Azwajal :)
Have any problems ask away don't feel shy yeah Dude? we all have our times when we can become a lil shy but remember we learning yeah? if you need help just give us a shout okayish dude? :p :D

Ma'assalama
Jodie

oMz
12-09-2006, 09:52 PM
Salaamz, thanks kittygal, and all the rest of the people! And good luck in learning Tajweed, I know it can be hard and tuff, but I had one of the best teacher's in the world, and thanks to my father, for putting me in this Madrassa 6 years ago Mashallah, I was at the age of 10 when I started to learn Tajweed but now Mashallah life goes so fast, I am 16 and have fully learnt Tajweed and still think that I only started yesterday and I miss my Madrassa and my teacher sooo much. I was offered a job there so I can teach young muslims but school and college was getting in the way.

Hopefully inshallah when i have children with a beautifull wife lol, I will put them them in a Madrassa or maybe even tach them myself, but I really want my kids to learn Tajweed from the same Qari I had. Inshallah you will learn it with pride and honour, as I was once amazed how I could recite the glorious Qur'an infront of my friends and family. Reciting the Qur'an infont of your friends and family brings honour and respect! I am always respected now lol! Well... gud luck kitty gal and hope the best happens for you! Allah hafiz

Kittygyal
12-09-2006, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by oMz
Salaamz, thanks kittygal, and all the rest of the people! And good luck in learning Tajweed, I know it can be hard and tuff, but I had one of the best teacher's in the world, and thanks to my father, for putting me in this Madrassa 6 years ago Mashallah, I was at the age of 10 when I started to learn Tajweed but now Mashallah life goes so fast, I am 16 and have fully learnt Tajweed and still think that I only started yesterday and I miss my Madrassa and my teacher sooo much. I was offered a job there so I can teach young muslims but school and college was getting in the way.

Hopefully inshallah when i have children with a beautifull wife lol, I will put them them in a Madrassa or maybe even tach them myself, but I really want my kids to learn Tajweed from the same Qari I had. Inshallah you will learn it with pride and honour, as I was once amazed how I could recite the glorious Qur'an infront of my friends and family. Reciting the Qur'an infont of your friends and family brings honour and respect! I am always respected now lol! Well... gud luck kitty gal and hope the best happens for you! Allah hafiz
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu,
shukran AKhi for your kind words :), the thing about me is i can't pronounce the letters proppley because firsty i have reverted a while ago && secondly i have got a lisp thats why, lisp = can't pronounce my "s,z,d,t,h,th,v,l," letters so therefore it's even hard in 3rabic for me, but inshallah Allah will help me inshallah, N3'am i agree if you show respect to the Qura'an you get soo much respect back from your family && others mashallah. Wow am kinda shy reciting it infront of me 3limah but gotcha be done inshallah because am not only learning Tajwid am learning 3rabic, && basics of an 3limah hard job but gotcha be done inshallah. It's even hard for me as i got alot on me plate but inshallah will get over && done inshallah.

&& Inshallah Allah Azwajal, you will have a pious wife && pious kids inshallah, may i ask whom was your Qari:? && where is he from:? if you don't mind me asking, you don't need to answer inshallah :)
once again gud luck Akhi && take it easy don't stress with it, thing work out in steps :)
please do me a favour remember me in your precious Du3'ah inshallah && i will do the same
Ma'assalama

oMz
12-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Aww thats cute! My qari's name was Shaykh Abdul Qayyum and can be found at the Al-Baseera Institute in the east london mosque. Mashallah they have their own wesite now: http://www.albaseera.co.ukand now mashallah they have improved there facilities and they have started a course system which allows you to apply and join. And ofcourse i will remember you in my Dua, everytime I do a Dua I will include you in it sister Jodie so Allah grants you peace and luck. Subhallah, Mashallah for reverting into a Muslim. And good luck to you to. Allah Hafiz

snakelegs
12-11-2006, 10:12 AM
welcome!
good luck in your studies!

^..sTr!vEr..^
12-11-2006, 01:46 PM

Re.TiReD
12-11-2006, 03:25 PM
[PIE]WELCOME!! from the eggy people of this forum! lolz ;D [/PIE]

^^^ lol well it looks like an egg to me...hmmm

Kittygyal
12-11-2006, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by oMz
Aww thats cute! My qari's name was Shaykh Abdul Qayyum and can be found at the Al-Baseera Institute in the east london mosque. Mashallah they have their own wesite now: http://www.albaseera.co.ukand now mashallah they have improved there facilities and they have started a course system which allows you to apply and join. And ofcourse i will remember you in my Dua, everytime I do a Dua I will include you in it sister Jodie so Allah grants you peace and luck. Subhallah, Mashallah for reverting into a Muslim. And good luck to you to. Allah Hafiz
Assalmualikum Warahamathullahi Warabarakathuhu,

shukran Akhi for your kind words :) , && am not sure if i know your Qari inshallah will ask me 3limah, && N3'am thanks a million for making Du3'ah for me inshallah && i will do thy same inshallah, i will look at that site aswel && save it inshallah. Once again Shukran lil dude.
just looking at thy site mashallah it's nice && also like thy way they have put Qura'an verses into english translation mashallah very nice

Ma'assalama
Jodie :)

*love4isl@m*
12-11-2006, 11:03 PM

Salaamu 3alaikum Akhi,

Im Fatimah, *Masha’allah-GOOOOD LUUUCKK*

Welcome 2 Islamic board!
Welcome 2 me ;) !

Feel free 2 ask any Q’s, Stay Active & post away ;)
Take Care brother
Ma3salaaama

oMz
12-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Wa alaikum musalaam sister Fatima. Thank you for your kind words and I hope Allah accepts you in Jannat sister. Good luck to you to.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.