/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do I do?

AnonymousPoster
12-08-2006, 08:52 AM
Salaam,

I have no friends and i feel all alone. I dont want to live with my parents anymore and i want to move out and live alone. That way i have privacy, space and able to pray.

I like Islam and being a muslim but i feel like i cant talk to anyone or have friends - especially since most sisters are married.

I want to get married so im not so alone - but i doubt anyone would want to marry me - not that i am a bad person but most dont find me attractive and at the moment i am not sure if i can have children. Because of this i feel ill be alone forever cause most muslim men want kids.

I dont know where im going with my life - i dont know what i want anymore - all i know is i want to study islam and pray and enjoy other muslim company - but i have noone. this depresses me so much and i cry evryday and i pray to Allah everynight to send me someone who can be everything i want and will love me.

And i keep being tempted by shatan to do zina - i try to be really strong and control myself which alhamdilah i have been good in controling but i can feel myself getting weaker - i need companionshipimsad

I dont know what to do i feel helpless and losing my strength and enthusiasm for everything.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maimunah
12-08-2006, 08:58 AM
awww sis plz stay strong and have sabr.. Allah will help you.
you really do not need any friend coz u have Allah who is always there for you. He is the best of the friends. marriage is part of rizq and Allah is the best of the providers.

"And for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out,
And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is ((Allah)) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion." suraa 65

pray to Allah and dont let the shaytaan influence you in doing bad things sis
seek refuge from Allah whenever he whispers things into your ear.

may Allah give you strenght to overcome your problems.

wasalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
12-08-2006, 08:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
Salaam,

I have no friends and i feel all alone. I dont want to live with my parents anymore and i want to move out and live alone. That way i have privacy, space and able to pray.

I like Islam and being a muslim but i feel like i cant talk to anyone or have friends - especially since most sisters are married.

I want to get married so im not so alone - but i doubt anyone would want to marry me - not that i am a bad person but most dont find me attractive and at the moment i am not sure if i can have children. Because of this i feel ill be alone forever cause most muslim men want kids.

I dont know where im going with my life - i dont know what i want anymore - all i know is i want to study islam and pray and enjoy other muslim company - but i have noone. this depresses me so much and i cry evryday and i pray to Allah everynight to send me someone who can be everything i want and will love me.

And i keep being tempted by shatan to do zina - i try to be really strong and control myself which alhamdilah i have been good in controling but i can feel myself getting weaker - i need companionshipimsad

I dont know what to do i feel helpless and losing my strength and enthusiasm for everything.
:sl:
Is your family non muslim?
Do U have jobs?
And why you not sure you can have children?
Im sorry to hear about all, be strong insha Allah.

anonymous
12-08-2006, 09:05 AM
yes they are non muslim, im not working and cant find job till after christmas period - but i want to have my own business dont want to work for someone.

and im not sure if i can have kids cause i have hormone problems and my system not working - i take pills everyday but still not working.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
12-08-2006, 05:36 PM

sis even if the sisters are married, im sure they will be able to help you...and if a muslim bro marries you, he wouldnt be marrying for kids...rather it'd be your imaan...if he is a good muslim that is :)...so dont worry...you are going through a hard time...we all do once in our life time...we have to be strong and insha'allah Allah will reward us for this someday :)

:w:

glo
12-08-2006, 05:51 PM
How old are you, anonymous?

Ismahaan
12-08-2006, 06:35 PM

Dear sister,

Don't ever lose hope in Allah's mercy. Insha-Allah you will find a good husband, and you will have children insha-Allah. Don't let the shaitan divert you from the rememberance of Allah. Why don't you occupy yourself with the deen, go to the masjid, attend study circles etc. This will insha-Allah increase your iman and taqwa, plus you will meet other sisters there. You probably won't be as concerned about being unmarried. I think that you should enjoy being single and take advantage of it, becuase when you have a hubby and 4 kids , you might not remember Allah much.

Abdul Fattah
12-10-2006, 02:41 AM
Don't despair sister there's always a way out. Make dua that you find someone, go ask in the mesjid that you want to marry. If you can't have kids how about adopting? you know the statue of the orphans in Islam right? There's always a way :)
May Allah subhana wa ta'ala help, protect and guide you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!