/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic History Of America Video!

Kittygyal
12-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Assalmualikum.
an Akhi sent me this on another site mashallah very intresting && also U.S all ze way proud to be an American :wub:

Everyone needs to see this amazing video, it shows the true History of Islam in America, the vastness of its growth and the array of Masjids(My Masjid is even in the video..Springfield Massachusetts) It shows many Masjids but it is not even close to showing them all(estimate almost 2000 and more build everyday)Please watch it, you will slowly come to see that Islam will be the law of the land oneday insha Allah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guvzGVIEJKk

Ma'assalama

P.S whom ever is from U.S please stand up && be heard && let me know inshallah :X

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
12-08-2006, 07:57 PM
I don't think Islam becoming the "law of the land" in the U.S. will ever happen. If it did it wouldn't America anymore. There are many Muslim immigrants to the U.S., but that doesn't equate to some major change in the fabric of America. Just as many Italian and Irish immigrants came to America and it didn't turn into Ireland or Italy. When a community forms in the U.S, whether it be Irish, Mexican, Italian, etc, it blends into the rest of the culture and add to its diversity, but doesn't change the fundamental principals that define the U.S.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.