/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Haq Allah by Farhan Ali Qadri

Kittygyal
12-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

just wana ask is this nashid okay am confused is it okay to listen to i just want to know inshallah i don't wanan start an argument or anything my intention is not to inshallah && also if it is okay then inshallah can i anyone provide me with thy lyrics inshallah this little kid is very cute subhnallah, && also may i ask is he Owais Qadri's son:?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0m-c...elated&search=
Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
12-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

anyone going to help inshallah i need to know so i can let thy person know inshallah && anyone got thy lyrics inshallah

Ma'assalama

Hijaabi22
12-09-2006, 04:56 PM
loool me aint opened dat link it dnt work but me heard of da kid, hes cute, mA, n yea sure u can listen 2 him. why not, he dont use music?? and no i dnt think hes owais qadris son :giggling:. lol alotta these islamic singers have Qadri at da end of dey name dunno why tho.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-09-2006, 08:51 PM
it duz use sum type of instrument.. ot sure wich 1 hmmm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-09-2006, 08:51 PM
and his dance moves r legendaryyyyyyy! haha bles da lil guy :p

Kittygyal
12-09-2006, 09:03 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warabarakathuhu
so anyone know thy answer if it is allowed because an Ukthi wants to know && i just wana find out inshallah for her, && it does use some kinda instrument i think it's thy way they say "Allah , Allah etc etc" at thy background tahst what she's confused with && also his moves are very cute lool exspecially with his hands ONLY if understood it :(
Ma'assalama

------
12-10-2006, 08:41 AM
:sl:

There is Dhikr in the background, not music.

Want more nasheeds like that? go to www.muhammadiya.com

:w:

Kittygyal
12-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Assalmualikum,
am not asking for anymore all am asking is it okay for my friend to listen to it as she is confused if that kinda background is okay or not thats all she wants to know inshallah, && has anyone got the lyrics of it for her inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

Hijaabi22
12-10-2006, 03:25 PM
why shouldnt it be ok???

------
12-10-2006, 03:26 PM

This is the whole issue with nasheeds. Some scholars are saying its not ok and some scholars are saying it is.

Allahu A'alim.

Hijaabi22
12-10-2006, 03:27 PM
it doesnt have music in it tho :?

------
12-10-2006, 03:30 PM

Some scholars are saying that the Dhikr in the background is used as a substitute for music. But I've heard lectures from some Qadri's who use Dhikr and they say its not.

Again, Allahu A'alim.

Kittygyal
12-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Assalmualikum.
Allah Hu A3lim, with all respect can the mods/admins close this topic inshallah because my intention is not to start an argument inshallah. i have asked my 3limah && she told me many people say it's okay but what she say's it's not okay so Allah Hu A3lim.
Ma'assalama

chacha_jalebi
12-11-2006, 06:38 PM
isnt Qadri a like erm tribe :p lol like a sect of islam qadriyyah :D neway lol its not a name debate :p

the kid bless him :p hes copied owias qadris style :p but i dunno y :p :D:D:D

Kittygyal
12-11-2006, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
isnt Qadri a like erm tribe :p lol like a sect of islam qadriyyah :D neway lol its not a name debate :p

the kid bless him :p hes copied owias qadris style :p but i dunno y :p :D:D:D
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu
pardon :uhwhat
well anywho it's not a debate of his name your right about that, i just asked if it's okay to listen to because one of my muslimah wanted to know anywho i got my answer so this thread can be closed now inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.