Kittygyal
12-09-2006, 03:29 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warabarakathuhu

wow 3ubhanllah that is very scary Ya Allah save us from such an act :(

Ma'assalama

IbnAbdulHakim
12-09-2006, 03:39 PM
:salamext:

does this make you fear at all? this is nothing, subhanAllah remember what the prophet saws said when all the sahabi's had burried someone (please do correct me if im remembering this wrong),

Rasullulah saws said:

If it wasnt for the fact that everyone who hears would die from the screams out of fear, i would have asked Allah swt to let the people hear the screams of the people of the grave due to the chastisement of the grave.

This is just the grave! Yes i say "JUST" because if we cant take this then dont even think about what hell would be like ! subhanAllah...

Kittygyal
12-09-2006, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
:salamext:

does this make you fear at all? this is nothing, subhanAllah remember what the prophet saws said when all the sahabi's had burried someone (please do correct me if im remembering this wrong),

Rasullulah saws said:

If it wasnt for the fact that everyone who hears would die from the screams out of fear, i would have asked Allah swt to let the people hear the screams of the people of the grave due to the chastisement of the grave.

This is just the grave! Yes i say "JUST" because if we cant take this then dont even think about what hell would be like ! subhanAllah...

Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warabarakathuhu
Akhi there's more to this i mean ONLY Allah 3ubhanwatallah know's how hell is like after all what we should do is think about how we should get our self in thy highest place Janah-Ul-Firdus, how are we suppose to do that? by do thy littlest thing you will get a reward on such an act but remember this life is enternal therefore we need meet thy aspirational that Allah 3ubahwnatallah wnats us to get INSHALLAH!
ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nutty
12-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Assakamun alaikum

Oh my gosh what was that, scary

Muezzin
12-09-2006, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nutty
Assakamun alaikum

Oh my gosh what was that, scary
Heh, that last bit is from The Mummy Returns!

IbnAbdulHakim
12-09-2006, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
lol bro you was watching the wrong thing, you must have watched "hell for dummies" ;D

i know that wasnt funny. i'll accept your generousness either way. yes i said generousness and not that "R" word. yes i use R because it seems taboofied.

Muezzin
12-09-2006, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
lol bro you was watching the wrong thing, you must have watched "hell for dummies" ;D
I wasn't joking. That last part of the video featuring images of people reaching from the sides of the walls is from the movie The Mummy Returns. :)

And you'll have to try harder than that to get some 'R' words from my notoriously tight fists :p

IbnAbdulHakim
12-09-2006, 05:51 PM
I wasn't joking. That last part of the video featuring images of people reaching from the sides of the walls is from the movie The Mummy Returns. :)

And you'll have to try harder than that to get some 'R' words from my notoriously tight fists :p
really? wow, what the mind can do, i actually found it fearful :eek:

afriend
12-09-2006, 06:02 PM
lol yeah bro ;D

It was one of Harun Yahya's documentaries :thumbs_up He takes quite a few things from....other movies AND Playstation games (Like Tomb Raider :p)..But you should look his documentaries up, they're really good.

I think it's something like: Allah's artistry in colour :confused: Correct me if I'm wrong.

Pk_#2
12-09-2006, 06:18 PM
creepy! The geeza's voice is creepier then the images that were being used to illustrate hell? Hmm...

Peace :)

IbnAbdulHakim
12-09-2006, 06:31 PM
bah, i was thinkin bout hell and stuff !! thats why i found it scary :hiding: im not a wimp :hiding: :hiding:

Pk_#2
12-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Jeez, i neva sed u woz a wimp!

Everyones scared of hell, if a glimpse of hell was on youtube and you showed it to meh, most probs i'd b *AHEM*in' maself LOL

Peace!

IbnAbdulHakim
12-09-2006, 06:38 PM
^ you'd die, lol, as if u can see that and carry on living

Pk_#2
12-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Oh... :'(

LOL! thanks...made me feel so good hah

Nice thread, interesting & different.

IbnAbdulHakim
12-09-2006, 06:46 PM
no its true, subhanAllah, and then when you think that rasullulah saws saw heaven and hell and still came back to the dunya. I wonder what it feels like to go from jannah to here lol if theres a hiding place in jannah i would run there jus so i never have to come back !

no wonder rasullulah saws chose the highest companion at his time of death :)

Al-rafeequl 'ala !!!

Pk_#2
12-09-2006, 07:00 PM
:'( :)

Ahhhhhh.......................If only attaining paradise was easy :(

InshaAllah see you there lol

May Allah grant us jannah, and save us from the torments of the fire, and save us from the punishment of the grave, Ameen

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Rabiyal
12-09-2006, 07:10 PM
it was Mummy Return!!!
get something more scary!!!

------
12-10-2006, 08:45 AM
:sl:

Wasn't scary, but if u think about it as hell, then it was.

Ameen to the dua's.

:w:

nutty
12-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Assalamun alaikum

What is the documentary called

Nuseyba bintkab
12-12-2006, 11:49 AM
that made me sick

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.