/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Heroes!!!

Rabiyal
12-09-2006, 07:00 PM
I don't know how many of you watch tv, but lately the only show that I have hooked on is HEROES!!! It's is interesting. I am not getting into what it's about. But I was just wondering if you had a supernatural Powers which Power would you like???!? and why?!?!? ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
12-09-2006, 07:14 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

only when im upset, i wana be invisible, so i can cry all i want, without freaks staring at ma face,

jazakhala khair,

Peace and tc sis!

Rabiyal
12-09-2006, 07:54 PM
^^^ i know the feeling :(

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-09-2006, 09:03 PM
all ov dem :D

flyin would b kool :D readn pplz mind'l b wikid! so i chose

Tap into any Power that's around you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samee
12-09-2006, 10:57 PM
Read minds. Wow, if you had that power, you would never make a mistake ever again. You'd know who likes you, who doesn't like you, who to be friends with, who not to be friends with, answers to examinations, everything.

*love4isl@m*
12-09-2006, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samee
Read minds. Wow, if you had that power, you would never make a mistake ever again. You'd know who likes you, who doesn't like you, who to be friends with, who not to be friends with, answers to examinations, everything.
LOL:giggling: -> True (best bit:answers to examinations, everything),
Although, Alhamdulillah Allah has given us all w@ i need 2 live this life temporarily...
I would say no powers coz im :happy: the way i am & :happy: da way i live! ;)

DAWUD_adnan
12-09-2006, 11:51 PM
HErooes is SICK !!

Rabiyal
12-10-2006, 03:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DAWUD_adnan
HErooes is SICK !!
Have you seen the show????

Muezzin
12-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Nobody wants the powers of Phoenix? She can do anything.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-10-2006, 03:48 PM
I was thinking 'reading mids' would be the best o ut the lot but then thought that sometimes you think one way of a person then totally changes your mind when you get to know them, sometime you be angry/upset and think of things but would ever say them out to that person but when your calm your ok. Then I decided 'invisability', but imagine being ignored constantly I mean it would get boring after a while. Now i'm thinking 'strongest and indestructable' might be a good isea to put people in their places every so often.

M.I.A.
12-10-2006, 03:51 PM
i watched the first episode for like 10 minutes.. turned it off. that girl freaked me out. :uuh:

Zone Maker
12-10-2006, 04:36 PM
:sl:

High telekinesis power.

:w:

AvarAllahNoor
12-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Discovered it only last week - It's great!

Also into Supernatural - Great stuff!

allah-akbar
12-10-2006, 05:01 PM
wow.. 5 people don't want anything... :P inculding myself

Rabiyal
12-10-2006, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
I was thinking 'reading mids' would be the best o ut the lot but then thought that sometimes you think one way of a person then totally changes your mind when you get to know them, sometime you be angry/upset and think of things but would ever say them out to that person but when your calm your ok. Then I decided 'invisability', but imagine being ignored constantly I mean it would get boring after a while. Now i'm thinking 'strongest and indestructable' might be a good isea to put people in their places every so often.
^^^ lol confused!!! now that should be your power...jk :okay:
How about you can have any power that's around you??!?!

Rabiyal
12-10-2006, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by allah-akbar
^^^ why are you guys so boring!!! we are talking hypethatically!!! :shade:

AvarAllahNoor
12-10-2006, 05:23 PM
If granted the power i've asked for, dare i say it shall be of benefit to many across the world!

AvarAllahNoor
12-10-2006, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabiyal
Their mind resticts them, sadly! :)

Rabiyal
12-10-2006, 05:38 PM
^^^ lol...true that, no imagination!!?!?!

If granted the power i've asked for, dare i say it shall be of benefit to many across the world!
and of course these power are going to be used for man good. What good are they if we just keep it to ourselves?!?!

AvarAllahNoor
12-10-2006, 05:46 PM
^^^ lol...true that, no imagination!!?!?!

And of course these power are going to be used for man good. What good are they if we just keep it to ourselves?!?!
Who said i'm keeping it to myself? I said, it shall be of benefit to many. :)

Hijaabi22
12-10-2006, 06:23 PM
cooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllll thread!! i voted 4 INVISIBILTYYYYY mu-ha-ha-haaaaaa the things Id get up2 if only given the oppurtunity! Lol

but hey id luv 2 read ppls minds toooooo thatd be way kewl!

DAWUD_adnan
12-10-2006, 07:31 PM
yeah but prison break i have to say is better !

learningislam
12-10-2006, 07:54 PM
:salamext:

never heard of HEROES....i dont watch tv.

I chose flying.......i love it. Not with wings, but the way i am. Flying in real swiftly through the air.
2nd option would have been invisibility.Something like harry potter's invisibility cloak would do, but then my friend said , "i would step on your cloak"...

Walking through walls....that seems eekyy. What if the wall is no more allowing you to pass and you end up hurting your head.....that hurts.

:wasalamex

Rabiyal
12-10-2006, 08:45 PM
^^^ lol @ wall walking. I love Harry potter and every other show that's supernatural, except for SuperNatural, and past two season not so much a fan of Smallville either.
This is heroes first season, and it's really cool. If you liked Harry Potter you will like this shoe too sis.

I chose tap into anypower around me, but I really want to be Pheonix. But Pheonix does nothing constructive. So Maybe not!!

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-10-2006, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by learningislam
:salamext:

never heard of HEROES....i dont watch tv.

I chose flying.......i love it. Not with wings, but the way i am. Flying in real swiftly through the air.
2nd option would have been invisibility.Something like harry potter's invisibility cloak would do, but then my friend said , "i would step on your cloak"...

Walking through walls....that seems eekyy. What if the wall is no more allowing you to pass and you end up hurting your head.....that hurts.

:wasalamex
flyings gonna make you feel cold and get watery eyes lol nad you'll get bored once your in that plain sky.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-10-2006, 08:48 PM
^^^ lol confused!!! now that should be your power...jk :okay:
How about you can have any power that's around you??!?!
I have a good idea of what I would use the strong and indestructable power right about now :rant:

ermmm so how does that 'any poweers thats around work'? lol

Rabiyal
12-10-2006, 08:52 PM
^^^^ lol...Bro it's good you are using your imagination. but Not that hard that you can't differentiate between reality!! :)

allah-akbar
12-11-2006, 12:11 PM
maybe there is no need for superpowers :D

allah-akbar
12-11-2006, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
mashallah... and so i prey for you :)

allah-akbar
12-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Their mind resticts them, sadly! :)

no, it's not that. it is because we don't see a need for it :D

Helena
12-11-2006, 12:15 PM
talking of heroes?....when is the programme on which channel? sounds like x-men........

Umm Khalid06
12-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Tap into any Power that's around you;D ;D

allah-akbar
^^^^ :sl: It must be a cartoon, because really man can't do such :D

Malaikah

Just a friendly reminder, I hope this "Heroes" show isnt one of those questionable shows that Muslims shouldnt be watching... with scenes requiring gaze-lowering, music, etc and not to mention is a total waste of time and weakens the heart by making it more accepting of things which are contrary to Islam. :rollseyes

allah-akbar
12-11-2006, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lilly_rose
Tap into any Power that's around you;D ;D
what if you are in a desert :giggling: (i am not sure if i spelled desert right, always gets mixed up)

Rabiyal
12-11-2006, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Just a friendly reminder, I hope this "Heroes" show isnt one of those questionable shows that Muslims shouldnt be watching... with scenes requiring gaze-lowering, music, etc and not to mention is a total waste of time and weakens the heart by making it more accepting of things which are contrary to Islam. :rollseyes
Cheese I dont think the show is like that, it's about...well some how the world is going to get destroyed, and these super heroes can see before time, and they are trying to stop it, and finding other heroes who could know who's destroying the world?? and/or if they can help?!?!

I don't think there's anything "gaze-lowering." And Islamically, well, let's say this show is not possible, only cuz we know Allah as supereme being. So no power can beat that. and as for music, it's just typical drama stuff....why don't you watch it and tell me what you think. But then I am not sure if it shows in UK?!??!

Rabiyal
12-11-2006, 01:08 PM
what if you are in a desert :giggling: (i am not sure if i spelled desert right, always gets mixed up)
if you are in a desert....then I guess you don't NEED any powers, since there will be no one around you!!! :D (awww lonely?;D jk)

Rabiyal
12-11-2006, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
talking of heroes?....when is the programme on which channel? sounds like x-men........
Bro it is like x-men. and they ended part one of season 1 last monday!! it starts back on Jan. 22 Monday's NBC. But if you are in UK, I don't know if it shows there?!?!
Doesn't matter...you can catch up when it comes on DVD!!

Malaikah
12-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Cheese I dont think the show is like that, it's about...well some how the world is going to get destroyed, and these super heroes can see before time, and they are trying to stop it, and finding other heroes who could know who's destroying the world?? and/or if they can help?!?!

I don't think there's anything "gaze-lowering." And Islamically, well, let's say this show is not possible, only cuz we know Allah as supereme being. So no power can beat that. and as for music, it's just typical drama stuff....why don't you watch it and tell me what you think. But then I am not sure if it shows in UK?!??!

I dont need to watch it- I visited the website first to make sure this is something we shouldnt be watching and I counted at least four things immediatly that made the show not permissible, including the need to lower ones gaze and the presence of music.

About the music being typical drama stuff, that doesnt suddenly make it halal, in fact music is the tool of the devil, and these qualities like adding to drama etc is exactly what makes the the devils tool...

Shows like his weaken the heart and make us vulnerable to shaytan.

I recommend you read the following article if you are not cnvinced by my point of view inshaallah:

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?re...txt=television

Also, one more thing, I can not imagine a person getting good deeds for watching this show, but I can count many ways in which a person can get some pretty easy sins...

:)

Rabiyal
12-11-2006, 03:01 PM
^^^ Sis look MUSIC you hear thru your ears, that has NOTHING to do with GAZE (meaning looking). I said there is music, and I am sure I said drama. Since when would any type of drama be premissible in Islam?!?!right:okay: ?
And Allhumdulilah My faith in Allah is not that weak :), that by listening to stupid crap ONCE A WEEK, FOR ONE HOUR would make me
vulnerable to shaytan
:) But it's okay, everyone has a right to their opinion. And sis you have not said anything wrong:) even if it stops me from watching the show imsad ....................................aahhhhhhhh i can't :grumbling jk...I will try:D

but hey cheese which power would you want to have?????? I am curious about that:?

Malaikah
12-12-2006, 12:45 AM

Well I hope you can stop. :)

I dont know which power lol

invisibility- whats the point of it since the only things it will be good are against Islam:p ;D

Flying- I'm scared of heights :offended:

Walk through walls- I'll find the door ;D

Strongest and Undestructable- Only God cannot be destroyed lol... either way this doesnt really appeal to me.

Pheonix (Jean in Xmen)- dont know who that is :?

Read minds- I really dont want to know whats on peoples minds... :offended:

Tap into any Power that's around you- now this is the only power I would really consider useful... in fact very useful... ;D

But I voted for the last option anyway ;)

AvarAllahNoor
12-12-2006, 02:48 AM

No, it's not that. it is because we don't see a need for it :D
But we do brother...The world calls out for a hero like me....''SIKHMAN' You Sikh him here, you Sikh him there....:giggling:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-12-2006, 02:57 AM
Discovered it only last week - It's great!

Also into Supernatural - Great stuff!
Heroes and Supernatural= awesome!
Love those shows....
If i could chose a power, itd be anything i could think of :D lol
which means everything ;D

AvarAllahNoor
12-12-2006, 03:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
Supernatural= awesome!
Love those shows....
The bappu dies in it though! - Makes me wonder about ghosts and related things:uuh:

Rabiyal
12-12-2006, 05:20 AM
^^^ cool I just saw couple of episodes of Super, but was wondering what happened to daddy ji.
neways...nice to know.

BlissfullyJaded
12-12-2006, 05:38 AM

I voted the last option. :X Invisibility would be cool at times. Then you're walking somewhere, minding your own business, and somebody comes and runs you over. Whats their excuse? Oh yeah, they couldn't see you. Like thats your fault or something.

Reading minds would also be quite cool. It can be suchhh and ego deflater if somebody tells you they think you're the coolest person they ever met, and you're like, whatever, I can read your mind, and I know you think I'm boring.

Seriously, reading minds would be the nicest, at times.

Oh, and I've never watched this show.

Rabiyal
12-12-2006, 05:54 AM
lol @
Reading minds would also be quite cool. It can be suchhh and ego deflater

zanjabeela
12-12-2006, 06:23 AM
I want to read minds--if only to confirm that my speculations are true! But hmmmm, will it deflate my ego or theirs, I wonder! :happy:

Rabiyal
12-12-2006, 06:31 AM
^^ true, but I don't know how would that have an effect on ego?!? reading minds...wouldn't it make you be aware of your surroundings?? and be careful of what you say around people, not wanting to hurt them. So I don't know how ego would get effected in that?!?!

syilla
12-12-2006, 06:37 AM

i want to vote...but my choice is not in there.

i want to have the power of 'sabr'. and i can be the most polite and kindest muslim lady ever...especially with my mother and my hubby.

i can smile...in every seconds. i don't feel defensive...in their criticism or advise. and i can smile even they make mistakes or angry at me. i'll be nice....everyday....
*dreaming about it already...

north_malaysian
12-12-2006, 06:40 AM
I want the power, that when I snap my fingers, there would be 100 tonnes of gold in front of me...:giggling:

north_malaysian
12-12-2006, 06:41 AM
Whoa... nobody want to walk thru the walls....:giggling:

zanjabeela
12-12-2006, 07:52 AM
^^ true, but I don't know how would that have an effect on ego?!? reading minds...wouldn't it make you be aware of your surroundings?? and be careful of what you say around people, not wanting to hurt them. So I don't know how ego would get effected in that?!?!
Oh thats true! But I was thinking of turning off the mind reading power, think about whatever is going on, and then turn it back on. If my thinking was contradictory to whatever was actually going on, then my incorrect speculations would cause the ego to take a nose-dive...

If I am not making sense, its because I should probably be going to sleep now... :yawn:

Rabiyal
12-12-2006, 02:45 PM
i want to vote...but my choice is not in there.

i want to have the power of 'sabr'. and i can be the most polite and kindest muslim lady ever...especially with my mother and my hubby.

i can smile...in every seconds. i don't feel defensive...in their criticism or advise. and i can smile even they make mistakes or angry at me. i'll be nice....everyday....
*dreaming about it already...
interesting stuff....
Syilla, Girl!! if girls got that power, there wont be a need for anyother power. cuz then Females as a Mother would give EVERYTHING to their kids, without thinking twice about. Daughters would always say yes to their parents, whether parents are right or wrong (don't say parents are always right, they are human they make mistakes too.) Sisters would always give the brothers everything they want from them. Wives would always stay quite, take whatever crap Husbands dish out on them.
And, in this PERFECT world there won't be any problems, since in every man's life there's a woman. And if the woman is always got sabr than what else can a Man Want?!?!?

Snowflake
12-12-2006, 02:50 PM
The only super power I want is to be able to memorise and understand the Quran in one day :cry:

but what's the point of this thread?

Rabiyal
12-12-2006, 04:32 PM
^^^ mere curiosity!!! wanted to see how everyone thinks whether it be Muslims or non-Muslims.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-12-2006, 04:58 PM
The bappu dies in it though! - Makes me wonder about ghosts and related things:uuh:
yea. he sacrified himself for his son didnt he? i think? or someone else.
sometimes if we miss the show, we wait till they get up on x box live ;D so we can dl it loool :D

Fishman
12-12-2006, 05:12 PM
I would like the power of flight. Or chav-busting, but I don't think it will happen soon, unless I am bitten by a radioactive policeman, and get the ability to fire anti-social behaviour orders out of my wrists, become able to fire a 'justice beam' (no clue what that's supposed to be) out of my helmet badge, and get x-ray vision to see through hoodies...

Rabiyal
12-12-2006, 05:45 PM
lol^^

Maimunah
12-12-2006, 06:00 PM
i would like to fly so i dont have to take a bus everyday
imagine if all of us could fly!!!woowl dat will be kewl

wasalaam

rema
12-12-2006, 06:06 PM
i think flyin becoz i hte sittin in traffic urgh
lol

AvarAllahNoor
12-12-2006, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Whoa... nobody want to walk thru the walls....:giggling:
Why, when you just have to open the door.....

Helena
12-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Bro it is like x-men. and they ended part one of season 1 last monday!! it starts back on Jan. 22 Monday's NBC. But if you are in UK, I don't know if it shows there?!?!
Doesn't matter...you can catch up when it comes on DVD!!
huh.....am not a bro sis...re-check....di i sound like a bro...mannnnnnnn....

united
12-12-2006, 09:36 PM
The best power is the power to appreciate that Allah has made us all perfect and we dont need any "powers" to help us in the test of this life.
With great power comes great responsibility.
Can any of us be sure to use these powers the way they are to be used.
lol
sorry about spoiling the party.

Rabiyal
12-12-2006, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
huh.....am not a bro sis...re-check....di i sound like a bro...mannnnnnnn....

sorry sis...don't know what I was thinking, i must be doing two things at a time...

Rabiyal
12-12-2006, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by united
The best power is the power to appreciate that Allah has made us all perfect and we dont need any "powers" to help us in the test of this life.
With great power comes great responsibility.
Can any of us be sure to use these powers the way they are to be used.
lol
sorry about spoiling the party.
it's cool, like hearing your opinion!! So I guess you picked no power?!?!

Rabiyal
01-07-2007, 08:08 PM
so I guess that's tally of all the LI users....really?!?!?!?!
so No power wins?!?!?!

sudais1
01-07-2007, 08:30 PM
invisibility would be the best. i would walk on every plane going to makkah and madinah and london (only for arsenal) without anyone seeing me. I wouldn't mind flying but im sure a plane would be faster :lol:

sudais1
01-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Why, when you just have to open the door.....
wht about if theres no door or it far away:)

amirah_87
01-07-2007, 08:35 PM
I always had the fantasy of being invisble and takin walkies into bank vaults! :shade:

:D

sudais1
01-07-2007, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
I always had the fantasy of being invisble and takin walkies into bank vaults! :shade:

:D
lol,:D

Rabiyal
01-08-2007, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
invisibility would be the best. i would walk on every plane going to makkah and madinah and london (only for arsenal) without anyone seeing me. I wouldn't mind flying but im sure a plane would be faster :lol:
lol ^^^^ never thought about that...that would be a good way to use to Invisibility....Cool way to think!!! :thumbs_up

Woodrow
01-08-2007, 02:17 AM
It is a shame we didn't get to pick super powers for other people. I know a few people I wish were invisible.

Periwinkle18
01-08-2007, 03:18 AM
i really lyke flying cuz i think its really cool

Rabiyal
01-08-2007, 08:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
It is a shame we didn't get to pick super powers for other people. I know a few people I wish were invisible.
awwwwwww brother feels neglected:cry: come on, no one wants that for others...which power would you like to give others if you had a choice????

Rabiyal
01-08-2007, 08:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
i really lyke flying cuz i think its really cool
where would you fly to????:?

Tiger
01-08-2007, 11:08 AM
:sl: :salambox:

I like The Way I am!!! :) No power!!! I am happy the way I am!!! :)

Rabiyal
01-08-2007, 04:57 PM
MashaAllah!!! you don't have to convenice me Tiger, I know you tigers are always happy the way you are!!! too bad you are not the king of the Jungle (lion), just the lion wanna be...:giggling: :okay: Just kiddin okay, I am just pullin your leg.

The only reason this thread was started to see how many of you are true to yourself??? for example if you, tiger, are happy the way you are then why would you choose the nick Tiger???? why not a simple name? why an animal? you know Tiger represents, strength, speed, and Camouflage to adapt his environment.

is it me or aren't these the powers of heroes??:????:rollseyes

axess1907
01-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Invisibility is very cool xD

Rabiyal
01-17-2007, 05:08 AM
of course it is...........

aamirsaab
01-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Nightcrawler's bamph move. Most effective power...EVER.

Example 1:
Fool tries to hit me.
I bamph behind him and kick him. Several more bamph attacks are made until fool either drops to ground or leaves, crying.

Example 2:
Fool cuts in line of dinner que
I bamph upto him, grab his arm and bamph him out of the cafeteria

Example 3:
Fool emails me spam
I bamph to his house, grab his arm and bamph him out of his house.

Example 4:
Fool steals from a shop.
I bamph to him, grab the item and bamph back into shop.

Example 5:
Flying fool (aka a bird) tries to blast me
I bamph outta the way.

Bamph owns.

Rabiyal
01-17-2007, 05:45 PM
okaayyyyyyy!!!

if you say so

themuffinman
12-18-2008, 01:25 PM
wah no shapeshifting? i wouldnt wanna look like anyone els id just wanna be the best looking guy in the whole world lol >.>

Mysterious Uk
12-18-2008, 03:38 PM
I lurve heroes, it is the bestest show ever!! i voted tap ito powers around me cos then u could never really get bored of ur powers.

Tony
12-18-2008, 03:40 PM
got to be flying

Yanal
12-18-2008, 05:22 PM
I would luke to fly over my parents country without paying a heap of cash to meet my relatives other than that I'm fine and happy as I am.

Banu_Hashim
12-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Heroes is good. But I'm afraid Prison Break is better!

:p

nebula
12-18-2008, 06:04 PM
PRISON break is the shizzle... ive watched heroes a few times first 3 seasons but lost track after that writiers strike.. or watevr it was

Ashjan95
12-18-2008, 06:25 PM
I havet watched heros but once me mate told me about the wat can the girl do i was freaked out

and if i had any powers i would choose to fly because you can go anywere and anytime but then i again i am happy they way allah createated me and thats enough for me.....

AntiKarateKid
04-17-2009, 03:38 PM
I'd love to be indestructible and the strongest. Being a professional martial artist would be a BLAST! Annnnd. I could stop an aggressive army by my self from attacking an innocent city or town.

I just hope my clothing is as indestructible as me. :skeleton:

~Raynn~
04-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Flying, or invisibility, would be totally fun, but reading minds is definitely the most useful! (...as long as it's one-way, lol)

nebula
04-17-2009, 05:03 PM
Id love to have invisibility and the ability to fly! :)

Secrelty spy on my friends. :exhausted

~Raynn~
04-17-2009, 06:19 PM
^^It'd be so much easier to just read their minds!! ;D

The Ruler
04-17-2009, 06:20 PM
Tap into any power that's around you. That way I can have whatever power is available. Invincible. Ohohohohoho~

Musaafirah
04-17-2009, 06:24 PM
^^ What if you have no powers available around you and you're in a tight situation?
What do you do then?

Cabdullahi
04-17-2009, 06:30 PM
no power im happy the way i am alhamdulilah

The Ruler
04-17-2009, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafirah
^^ What if you have no powers available around you and you're in a tight situation?
What do you do then?
Doesn't the power usually get stored?

Whatsthepoint
04-17-2009, 10:22 PM
the power to have any power i want

Banu_Hashim
04-17-2009, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Doesn't the power usually get stored?
Only if you're a maniac killer like Syler in the Heroes on TV.

Güven
04-17-2009, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
Only if you're a maniac killer like Syler in the Heroes on TV.
no , the other one ( Peter orsomething) has the same abilities but more "peaceful" , he only has to be near them to absorb and store their powers .

lol

FatimaAsSideqah
04-17-2009, 11:00 PM
I want only power is the best Mummy in the world for my little girl! :D:D

NIKKY
04-17-2009, 11:03 PM
id hate to b able 2 read minds..wat if nxt mans thinkin bad of u...dnt no hw id react 2 dat! bt id luv 2 b able 2 walk thru walls...dat wud b dead cool...!!

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Flying.
I would pick reading minds but it would be impossible for me to keep my morals and ethics if I could.

~Raynn~
04-18-2009, 09:45 AM
^ I understand what you mean. With great power comes great responsibility.*

:giggling:

*Reference: Quoted by Stan Lee in Spider-man [2002]

Banu_Hashim
04-18-2009, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Raynn~
^ I understand what you mean. With great power comes great responsibility.

lol, look at rayyn trying to pretend she made that up! Shame on you...

nebula
04-18-2009, 05:08 PM
I wanna have a power that allows me to eat LOADS of food without ever getting full and without gaining weight OH MAN! that would be a dream.

Banu_Hashim
04-18-2009, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
I wanna have a power that allows me to eat LOADS of food without ever getting full and without gaining weight OH MAN! that would be a dream.
That- my friend, is called Jannah. :)

~Raynn~
04-18-2009, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
lol, look at rayyn trying to pretend she made that up! Shame on you...
:offended: I did no such thing!
Perhaps you overlooked the footnote?? Do check again...:popcorn:
LOL

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 07:36 PM
^ I understand what you mean. With great power comes great responsibility.*

*Reference: Quoted by Stan Lee in Spider-man [2002]
Exactly. I know if I could read minds I would not be able to not use it for personal gain. Imagen how good at poker I would be, how easy test would be, and game shows, and be able to read girls thoughts, man I would be way to tempted.

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 07:40 PM
:offended: I did no such thing!
Perhaps you overlooked the footnote?? Do check again...:popcorn:
LOL
You edited that in friend. :bump1:

~Raynn~
04-18-2009, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ATHEISTofPEACE
You edited that in friend. :bump1:
Lol, I'd hoped no one would notice... :embarrass :giggling:

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Lol, I'd hoped no one would notice... :embarrass :giggling:
Well my superhero alias is atheistofNOTICING :D :D :D :D :D :D:D

burdenofbeing
04-18-2009, 10:43 PM
jean grey is the strongest choice yet only I've voted for her.

what I would really like would be superhuman speed. helps in everything, and doesn't alienate that much.

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by burdenofbeing
jean grey is the strongest choice yet only I've voted for her.

what I would really like would be superhuman speed. helps in everything, and doesn't alienate that much.
If I had to pick a superhero to fight for me she is one of my top pics.

joyous fairy
10-06-2011, 10:54 PM
I choose invisibility or flying.

I voted invisibility though because it seems more like a thing you can use around people.

:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.