/* */

PDA

View Full Version : bareness age

al mahdi
12-10-2006, 04:33 PM

peace upon you
I will not talk about that bareness on media or on advertisements or stickers and our society because we all know that
I will talk about some thing very strange I have observed
I always use GOOGLE search web & images for many subjects but in every time I see
bareness images & webs .
whatever the subject I search for .as example cars, vehicles ,
electronic circuits ................elc
but the strangest thing I have seen. when I was searching for description of ( Anti aircraft rocket ) I shocked when I saw sexual image in the results of searching
what crazy is this ?
do you think all this happens by accident ? I do not think so.
asslam alaikom

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FBI
12-10-2006, 04:34 PM
:sl:

Perverts every man.

allah-akbar
12-10-2006, 04:58 PM

Brother, you may want to scan your computer with an antivirus and spyware program, also if possible an adware scan.
:ws:

The Ruler
12-11-2006, 06:26 PM

lol...i was searching for cool cars....and ended up with weirdos posing on top of a car...and am like psssshhhh....and then my friend was looking for this new year thing...and ewww...:rollseyes

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Musaafirah
12-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Hmm, do you have the filter thing, I dunno how I did it, the google on my web browsers (Mozilla firefox and Internet explorer 7) have the option of 'safe search' and all these other options. I assume this is for safe browsing? Coz alhamdulillah I haven't had any explicit images turn up on any of my searches! Yippee!
:w:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-11-2006, 06:41 PM
LOLLLL @ bro fbi.. u got dat ryt hehe :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!