/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sheikh basit video

abdullahi
12-11-2006, 03:53 AM
:sl:
Here's a great video of sheikh basit reciting the quran. Hope y'all enjoy it!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/42zuef
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
12-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu,
shukran for this reciation Akhi, i am one heck a fan of Qari Basit his reciation are very solid mashallah.
Ma'assalama

abdullahi
12-11-2006, 06:27 PM
no problem sister, glad you liked it. insh'Allah i'll try to post some more.
i've some of his recitations from when he was in his early 20's to early 30's. They're amazing but you really have to pay attention to what he's saying and follow along with a mushaf.

Kittygyal
12-11-2006, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdullahi
no problem sister, glad you liked it. insh'Allah i'll try to post some more.
i've some of his recitations from when he was in his early 20's to early 30's. They're amazing but you really have to pay attention to what he's saying and follow along with a mushaf.
Assalmualikum,
Inshallah, I have got some of his reciation when he was in teens && mashallah they were beautiful very sloid.As i am becoming an 3limah inshallah Allah azwajal my 3limah she give me loads of reciation of Qari-Basit && subhnallah they are soo beautiful he makes you cry but at the same time he makes you smile, i open the english Translation && follow what he says.
Inshallah i will post some of his reciations too inshallah when i have time :)
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.