/* */

PDA

View Full Version : working in england

Naha
12-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Assalamu ´alaikum

it is not about the topics which are discussed here, but maybe s.o. could give me a tip.
i am from spain. And i would like to go to england for a while. but i don´t know, where you can look for jobs in a good "surrounding" for women. is there anyone who could tell me something about this???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
12-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warabarakathuhu
welcome have fun && stay active inshallah, have any problems please feel free to ask our beloved mods/admins inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

The Ruler
12-11-2006, 06:27 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums :)

i live in a small town in england...maybe if you could tell me what type of job or something, i might be able to help...although i dont know how...but i'll give it a try :D

:w:

chacha_jalebi
12-11-2006, 06:30 PM
salaam

welcome :D

well try www.google.com :D its really helpful :p :D:D:D:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Naha
12-11-2006, 06:45 PM
sorry, but i don´t understand the meaning of this...?!

- Qatada -
12-11-2006, 06:53 PM
:salamext:

la hermana, intento usando este Web site así que te puede escribir en español y demostrará para arriba como inglés para nosotros. entonces puedes traducir el inglés a español del Web site también.

http://www.google.com.cu/language_tools?hl=es

Naha
12-11-2006, 06:54 PM
The picture is very nice... thanks for the welcome! And thanks to chacha... bla bla... very helpful!

and seriously: thanks a lot to faraway!!
Actually it isn´t so important what. I would like to stay for 1 or 2 month to practice my english and meanwhile I´d like to work. Would be helpful to have some contact to muslims!

The Ruler
12-11-2006, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Naha
Actually it isn´t so important what. I would like to stay for 1 or 2 month to practice my english and meanwhile I´d like to work. Would be helpful to have some contact to muslims!
dont worry ukhti...you'll get to know a lot of muslim insha'allah...if you move here that is :)

England
12-11-2006, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Naha
Assalamu ´alaikum

it is not about the topics which are discussed here, but maybe s.o. could give me a tip.
i am from spain. And i would like to go to england for a while. but i don´t know, where you can look for jobs in a good "surrounding" for women. is there anyone who could tell me something about this???

Are you muslim? What is a "good surrounding for women" in your opinion? You mean like where there are loads of men or not so many men? Do you like the countryside? The best place I've ever lived was Salisbury. Beautiful countryside, lakes, fields, woods, hills, stone henge, full of history. In my opinion stay in Spain. I will be moving there one day. There are no political correctness. It's a very religious Catholic Christian country and the Spanish will never let anyone ruin that, they take no crap.

Fishman
12-11-2006, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
There are no political correctness. It's a very religious Catholic Christian country and the Spanish will never let anyone ruin that, they take no crap.
Based on that, I don't think I would enjoy it much! :D

England
12-11-2006, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Based on that, I don't think I would enjoy it much! :D
That is why not many muslims opt for Spain. Spain will ALWAYS be regiously Catholic Christian and that's why many Christians are moving there.

limitless
12-11-2006, 08:48 PM
England is not worth migrating for muslims, no offense. It is hell for muslims.

England
12-11-2006, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless
England is not worth migrating for muslims, no offense. It is hell for muslims.
Pfft yeah right. You get more than what we Christians get. We get parts of our religion taken from us.

Naha
12-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Are you muslim? What is a "good surrounding for women" in your opinion? You mean like where there are loads of men or not so many men? Do you like the countryside? The best place I've ever lived was Salisbury. Beautiful countryside, lakes, fields, woods, hills, stone henge, full of history. In my opinion stay in Spain. I will be moving there one day. There are no political correctness. It's a very religious Catholic Christian country and the Spanish will never let anyone ruin that, they take no crap.

At this moment I am asking myself what kind of forum this is!
I asked for something quite normal. One answer was a picture of the hell, another one wanted to make a joke, but failed. :vomit:
And now you! It seems that you guys are quite bored, wasting your time with such stuff...
To your information there are a lot of muslims in spain if you open your eyes. But many spanish people don´t do this, you know,... because most of them, especially in the south, (and I guess you are from there!) are little farmers who missed the education. And others are bussy with feeling modern and civilised, because economy came not until 20 years ago! Now they feel rich and proud AND THEY don´t like to share with other humans. But we have to understand this... everything, all the wealth is still quite new for them! You need your time to come to the conclusion that the world and also spain is not only of and for spains, sabes pequenito!
Other fact is that they are sponsered mostly (highest amount) by the german state through the EU.

Good surrounding means to be with people who are respectfully to each other and not how you would like to understand it!
"Religious country" : :bravo: ... only on the paper...!
But thanks for the countryside tip!! ;)

Now I´ll finish wasting my time.

adios and :salaam:

Naha
12-11-2006, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:salamext:

la hermana, intento usando este Web site así que te puede escribir en español y demostrará para arriba como inglés para nosotros. entonces puedes traducir el inglés a español del Web site también.

http://www.google.com.cu/language_tools?hl=es

Shukran!

Curious girl2
12-11-2006, 09:30 PM
As-Salamu Alaykum Naha,

I'm a muslim in the UK, ok I'm a recent revert but I dont think things are that bad over here, there are worse places to live!

As to where to live, well it does depend on what you want to do, but also on what your finances will allow. Southern England, in particular London is very expensive. Finding somewhere affordable to live can be very hard, furthur north its a bit easier as rents are cheaper.

Hope you find something
Peace CG

Khattab
12-11-2006, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
That is why not many muslims opt for Spain. Spain will ALWAYS be regiously Catholic Christian and that's why many Christians are moving there.
No one knows what he future holds, though yes compared to Britain the spanish countries are a lot more religious.

Muezzin
12-12-2006, 10:27 AM
Yeah, can we not go off on a tangent and instead answer the original question please? Thanks.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.