/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Biggest Jihad?

ironfist
12-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Let me start of by saying :sl: my muslim brothers and sisters i would like to ask you of the biggest Jihad. pls do comment in my forum and inshallah i will get back on your comments :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FBI
12-11-2006, 07:15 PM
:sl:

Qitaal(fighting) Fisibililah.

aamirsaab
12-11-2006, 07:29 PM
Biggest Jihad: emulating the prophet muhammad [saw] actions, 100% with sincerity in our hearts.

chacha_jalebi
12-11-2006, 07:32 PM
biggest jihad is inner jihad :D jihad ul nafs :D if u control ur nafs, you can control anytin :D:D:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FBI
12-11-2006, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
biggest jihad is inner jihad :D jihad ul nafs :D if u control ur nafs, you can control anytin :D:D:D
No it's not:D it's nothing compared to putting your life on the line for something you believe in.

Umar001
12-11-2006, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI
No it's not:D it's nothing compared to putting your life on the line for something you believe in.

But the choice of putting your life on the line, isnt that a form of fighting your nafs? So technically thats you fighting your intention which allows you to go to the battlefield?

FBI
12-11-2006, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi

But the choice of putting your life on the line, isnt that a form of fighting your nafs? So technically thats you fighting your intention which allows you to go to the battlefield?

Yep that's a counter I use when I speak to people who are anti-jihad, but when people usually say that they mean just going by your normal lives and not participating in qitaal when there's a need for it.

chacha_jalebi
12-11-2006, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI
yesh, but striving for what u believe in is also good :D

H4RUN
12-11-2006, 07:58 PM
d chacha man is correct:D inner jihad is the greater jihad, the struggle within one self.....once you've conquered dat, 'jihad ul nafz' u can accomplish d rest....
:w:

Umm Safiya
12-11-2006, 08:09 PM
:salamext:

Take a look here insha Allâh:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...=greater+jihad

Ansar Al-'Adl
12-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Already answered:
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ml?#post490549

:w:

:threadclo:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.