/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

narjoy
12-11-2006, 11:36 PM
:) Hello there, I am not muslim, I am a christian woman very much interested in learning more about your faith, and promoting friendship between Christians and muslims. It would be terrific if I could get to know some of you, and I really believe that ultimately peace in our world depends on education and understanding. I've found that people generally attack what they don't understand, so please feel free to teach me more about your faith, and allow me to share mine.

Thank you :uhwhat

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aisha20
12-11-2006, 11:59 PM
:welcome: to Li

hope u enjoy n have a beneficial stay here :)

Skillganon
12-12-2006, 12:07 AM
Welcome to the forum narjoy.

You did the right thing coming to find out about each other's faith more. We will appreciate any contribution from you and will be glad to read it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!