/* */

PDA

View Full Version : like....annoying

The Ruler
12-12-2006, 07:21 PM
:sl:

this is the problem, i have tried to log onto LI through firefox...and it keeps on telling me that the information is wrong...although i am very sure that my username and password is correct...what do i do?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
12-12-2006, 07:28 PM
:wasalamex

Try clearing your cookies and all your previous saved passwords. Then try checking if the same error comes up. But only do it if no-one else in your family has saved any passwords on the comp.

Tools - Clear Private Data [Ctrl + Shift + Delete] and tick the boxes Cookies and Saved Passwords, then click on Clear Private Data now insha'Allah.

Try it over again and see if it works insha'Allah.

:salamext:

The Ruler
12-12-2006, 07:44 PM

nope it still doesnt work :-\...

this pops up:

vBulletin Message
You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

:w:

BlissfullyJaded
12-13-2006, 12:00 AM

It happens to me too sometimes. I don't get why...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
12-13-2006, 12:04 AM
no, i get (when m at school) your admin has banned this ip address. why does that happen??:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.