/* */

PDA

View Full Version : just in the mood to talk about food......

Helena
12-12-2006, 09:54 PM
:sl:

well i cudnt think of any suitable name for the thread.......

erm...so do you prefer to eat out in local restaurants or takeaway shops?.....or simply enjoy ur hand made food?....or ur mums best food? or ur wifes food?..........

and why?...............or just prefer both type?......

basically u can chat about ur recent visit to a restaurant...wot u thought of it?....was the food the best...but nothing compared to ur mums food.....

do u enjoy ur food to the max..have a standard for it?.......or just eat anything that is provided on the table?......

are u food critic?......have ur own fav place to eat in?....wot are they?

which food area would you suggest to moi and the others to try out.....go on do a little advertisement.....

just talk about food/want all nutritionist/health doctor outta here......'just kidding'......

talk about only food......

:w: :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
12-12-2006, 10:02 PM
10 mins up.........:rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes ......

no food commentors here to discuss......:uuh: ...................

chacha_jalebi
12-12-2006, 10:04 PM
a good old chicken n chips meal :p is heavy but for me nothin beats moi mums cooking :D

Kittygyal
12-12-2006, 10:06 PM
Assalmualikum,
well my healthy food no takeaways nor oily,soggy,chillies,salty food eww all heathy but what am craving for is some kinda drink called RED BULL am trying to kewl down on that but now me want it, me fridge is packed with RED BULL but..but.. am trying to stay away but me can't help it grr :X
anywho me like pasta
Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jzcasejz
12-12-2006, 10:10 PM
I Like Chicken, Burgers And Chips And Stuff From Takeaways...
HandMade Food Is Nice Aswell...And Mum's Cooking Is Priceless :P
Wife's Food? InshaAllah It Will Be Good :P (Not Married, Too Young)

I Have Too Much Chicken And Chips These Days..I'm Hooked On To It :P...Sometimes When I'm Hungry I Would Eat Anything..But Evn When Foodz At Home...I Still Would Go To The Local Chippy...

And As For Suggestions? Go Anywhere Where You See "Perfect Fried Chicken" Written....:)

Helena
12-12-2006, 10:10 PM
yeap chicken and chips...cant leave wid out them man.....seriously have to have it once a week.....esp...2piece chicken and chips....at the side red bull.....love it.....prefer it then hot wings....

hmmmm..doner kebabs are wicked esp if its chilly with nan/or chips...delcious.....

other day bought red bull from sainsbury....two for 5 pound...pretty cheap.....

Kittygyal
12-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Assalmualikum,
rub it in more dearest :X argghh

now Ukthi are you fasting or are you like on a strike 'hunger for strike' :p && also i prefered me mam's cooking all healthy food different made for me, && also mam's foods are thy best i miss me mam's cooking :'(
whats with 'cicken && chips' makes ya fat && it's oily soggy last time me saw a spider in it :X lool i hate fatty food grr urgh!
Ma'assalama

Skillganon
12-12-2006, 10:30 PM
LOL, spider in Fish and Chip's. I prefer Curry/Bajhi e.t.c preferabely home cooked.

Outside, I will go for tuna burgette's, sandwhich, mainly vergetarian. Sometime I go for the PFC.

Restuarant are too expensive only for special occasion.

Pk_#2
12-12-2006, 11:33 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

MY FOOD, MUMS FOOD, MA MATES FOOD, HE'S A CHEF!

:D

and food.

England
12-12-2006, 11:39 PM
I love my own cooking. I don't like it when people cook for me. I enjoy cooking. My favourite meal is mushrooms, red onions, cauliflour, garlic and potatoes with loads of herbs, Indian spices and flavourings. I don't eat meat or egg, cheese, fish. You could say I'm a vegan.

Pk_#2
12-12-2006, 11:43 PM
I don't eat fish, wats a veggan?

Skillganon
12-12-2006, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
A vegaterian sis.

In scientific term "herbivore."

*noor
12-12-2006, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
You could say I'm a vegan.
wow!.....i went vegan once and gave up after a week!

at home, i eat whatever my mom and i cook.
outside, i usually have tuna, fruits, salads, potatoes....and once in a while pizza.

Pk_#2
12-12-2006, 11:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
A vegaterian sis.

In scientific term "herbivore."
Ohh jazakhala,

herbivore i swear das a dinasour!

*noor
12-12-2006, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
its like a vegetarian but vegetarians don't eat animals and vegans eat neither animals or animal products such as milk and eggs.

Pk_#2
12-12-2006, 11:50 PM
i see also jazakhala :wub:

England
12-12-2006, 11:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *noor
wow!.....i went vegan once and gave up after a week!

at home, i eat whatever my mom and i cook.
outside, i usually have tuna, fruits, salads, potatoes....and once in a while pizza.
It's easy for me. I've never ate meat, fish, egg, cheese etc in my entire life. I was born with an eating disorder called Phenylketonuria and because of that I'm healthier than alot of people that I know.

Herbivore is an animal that feeds chiefly on plants. Got that one from jeeves :okay:

Helena
12-13-2006, 02:09 PM
i wud eat anything at anytime...dsnt need much preparation/plans...

prefer home food especially....anything my mum cooks.....

am quiet good at cooking....but not the best...but practising to be like my mum inshAllah....better than the resturants food man....

we usally eat out.....which would be turkish , mediterranean food such as cicken/lamb shawarma or chicken beyti from crystals located in hollway road, or meshwi moshakal from barakah nxt to east london mosque.....delicious...

am a sanwich /baguette/ person///esp tuna/ chicken tikka filling.....hmmmm.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.