/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reality in America is distorted and the truth always "DIES"

mysticalsilence
12-13-2006, 03:58 AM
Nothing real about Islam ever makes it here!
When America was still correcting the "evil of racism".
It never was problem in the muslim world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5LYTi-tqnE

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
12-13-2006, 04:01 AM
Not sure what this has to do with comparative religion

Woodrow
12-13-2006, 05:06 AM
I am having trouble seeing any correlation between the "Topic Title" "the Post" and the "link". There does not seem to be any relationship between them.

I'm confused, could somebody explain what this thread is about?

mysticalsilence
12-13-2006, 06:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I am having trouble seeing any correlation between the "Topic Title" "the Post" and the "link". There does not seem to be any relationship between them.

I'm confused, could somebody explain what this thread is about?
I just wanted to point out 3 things this video relates to:

1)Malcolm X spoke the truth and was on path to correct things he died (was killed) this is reflective of America in General.
Any truth or reality of things will always be suppressed so it doses not conflict with the mindset that the Americans already have.

2)This is specially true for islam.

3)America was only in the beginnings of racial equality in recent times.
The muslim world preached this ages ago.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IzakHalevas
12-13-2006, 11:45 AM
3)America was only in the beginnings of racial equality in recent times.
The muslim world preached this ages ago.
They might have "preached" this, in the Islamic world, but can you truthfully answer that the Islamic world had no hate and bigotry in it, regardless of what they preached?

YusufNoor
12-13-2006, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
They might have "preached" this, in the Islamic world, but can you truthfully answer that the Islamic world had no hate and bigotry in it, regardless of what they preached?
Assalamu 'alaykum,

A`udhu Billahi mina Shaytanir Rajeem,

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Shalom Izak,

to answer your question, in a word, YES!!!

peace,

:w:

Yusuf

ps: of course a study of the Qur'an and the life of the Messenger of Allah(pbuh) would reveal as much!

pps: the Light of Islam has dimmed since the passing of the last of the Sahabah(ra), but that is our burden and our fault. it DOES NOT reflect the Deen and Imaan of those(ra) who were companions of the Prophet(pbuh) and who learned from him(pbuh) and followed his example. THEY WERE THE BEST!!

Umar001
12-13-2006, 01:07 PM
This thread has something to do with Islam and America (The World) America is not a religion thus this is not comperative religion.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.