/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "By Allah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah in every prayer."

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-13-2006, 04:04 AM
:sl:

{" Verily, there has come to you a Messenger from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should experience any injury or difficulty. He is anxious over you; for the believers, he is full of pity, kind, and merciful."} [at-Tawbah; 128]

'A'ishah narrated:

"Once, when I saw the Prophet in a good mood, I said to him: "O Messenger of Allah! Supplicate to Allah for me!"

So, he said: "O Allah! Forgive 'A'ishah her past and future sins, what she has hidden, as well as what she has made apparent."

So, I began smiling, to the point that my head fell into my lap out of joy.

The Messenger of Allah said to me: "Does my supplication make you happy?"

I replied: "And how can your supplication not make me happy?"

He then said: "By Allah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah in every prayer.""

[Reported in 'Sahih Mawarid adh-Dhaman' (# 1875), and it is in 'as-Silsilah as-Sahihah' (# 2254)]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
12-13-2006, 04:13 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters.
jazakallhu khair.
i love to hear about the relationship between the prophet (salalahu aleyhi wa salam) ans A'esha (radiallahu anha). i think it is very.....cute, and touching.

syilla
12-13-2006, 04:57 AM
MashaAllah...thank you for the hadith.

it make me love the prophet muhammad sallallahualihiwassallam more.

BlissfullyJaded
12-13-2006, 07:11 AM

So beautiful.. Jazakallah khair for that brother Ahmed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
12-13-2006, 07:17 AM
SubhanAllah, the Prophet loved his ummah and cared about us so much.
:w:

- Qatada -
12-13-2006, 07:03 PM
:salamext:

Subhan Allaah so kool.. lol it makes u smile. Alhamdulillah we're from his (sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam's) ummah :)

Maimunah
12-13-2006, 08:56 PM
woow mashaAllah (Oh Allah send your peace and blessing on our prophet) ameen. jazakaAllah khayr bro.. reading that made me happy

wasalaam

IbnAbdulHakim
12-14-2006, 10:28 AM

that hadith is too good !!! may Allaah give rasullulaah saws the highest place in jannah !! (even though he will get it inshaAllah bi-idhnillah)

subhanALlaah, :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
12-14-2006, 11:10 AM

SubhanAllah, I will remember that du'a inshaAllah and pray for the Ummah.:)

This hadith is just...:cry::

'Abdullah b. Amr b. al-'As reported: Verily the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) recited the words of Allah, the Great and Glorious, that Ibrahim uttered. My Lord! lo! they have led many of mankind astray:" But whoso followeth me, he verily is of me" (al-Qur'an, xiv. 35) and Jesus (peace be upon him) said:" If thou punisheth them, lo! they are Thy slaves, and if Thou forgiveth them-verily Thou art the Mighty, the Wise" (al-Qur'an, v 117). Then he raised his hands and said: O Lord, my Ummah, my Ummah, and wept; so Allah the High and the Exalted said: O Gabriel, go to Muhammad (though your Lord knows it fully well) and ask him: What makes thee weep? So Gabriel (peace be upon him) came to him and asked him, and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) informed him what he had said (though Allah knew it fully well). Upon this Allah said: O Gabriel, go to Muhammad and say: Verily We will please thee with regard to your Ummah and would not displease thee.

Muslim, Book 001, Number 0397

lyesh
12-14-2006, 12:44 PM
JazakAllaha Khairan! :)

- Qatada -
03-23-2007, 10:26 AM

bump

Camomilla
03-23-2007, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm 'Abdullah

'Abdullah b. Amr b. al-'As reported: Verily the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) recited the words of Allah, the Great and Glorious, that Ibrahim uttered. My Lord! lo! they have led many of mankind astray:" But whoso followeth me, he verily is of me" (al-Qur'an, xiv. 35) and Jesus (peace be upon him) said:" If thou punisheth them, lo! they are Thy slaves, and if Thou forgiveth them-verily Thou art the Mighty, the Wise" (al-Qur'an, v 117). Then he raised his hands and said: O Lord, my Ummah, my Ummah, and wept; so Allah the High and the Exalted said: O Gabriel, go to Muhammad (though your Lord knows it fully well) and ask him: What makes thee weep? So Gabriel (peace be upon him) came to him and asked him, and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) informed him what he had said (though Allah knew it fully well). Upon this Allah said: O Gabriel, go to Muhammad and say: Verily We will please thee with regard to your Ummah and would not displease thee.

:sl: :cry:
this really makes me cry :cry: :'( :'(
aameen to the duas and both of them are sooo great!!
Jazakallah Khair!

Umm Yoosuf
03-26-2007, 03:43 PM

Subhan Allah. Look at how the Propher peace be upon cared for us. Subhan Allah so amazing :)

Umar001
03-26-2007, 03:45 PM
That dua that Eesa made and our Prophet made is amazing, I had to memorise that, I cant wait to see Eesa insha'Allah.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2007, 03:51 PM

[Reported in 'Sahih Mawarid adh-Dhaman' (# 1875), and it is in 'as-Silsilah as-Sahihah' (# 2254)]
is that source definitly authentic?

Mawaddah
03-26-2007, 03:54 PM
As-silsilah as-Saheehah is a compilation of Saheeh Ahaadeeth by Sheikh al-Albani is it not?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2007, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
As-silsilah as-Saheehah is a compilation of Saheeh Ahaadeeth by Sheikh al-Albani is it not?
mashaAllah didnt know that, sis just how strict is albani in his grading of hadeeth? i mean is he more strict them abu dawud/tirmisi/bayhaqi etc?

just wondering because i dont know :?

Mawaddah
03-26-2007, 04:03 PM
^ Allahu A3lam I dont really know for sure myself which principles he goes by when classfiying the ahaadeeth. Hopefully someone else can inform us.

Pk_#2
03-26-2007, 04:04 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuuh,

MashaAllah & SubhanAllah!

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Abdul-Raouf
09-05-2007, 06:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by

{" Verily, there has come to you a Messenger from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should experience any injury or difficulty. He is anxious over you; for the believers, he is full of pity, kind, and merciful."} [at-Tawbah; 128]

'A'ishah narrated:

"Once, when I saw the Prophet in a good mood, I said to him: "O Messenger of Allah! Supplicate to Allah for me!"

So, he said: "O Allah! Forgive 'A'ishah her past and future sins, what she has hidden, as well as what she has made apparent."

So, I began smiling, to the point that my head fell into my lap out of joy.

The Messenger of Allah said to me: "Does my supplication make you happy?"

I replied: "And how can your supplication not make me happy?"

He then said: "By Allah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah in every prayer.""

Jazakallah khair for sharin...

format_quote Originally Posted by Al Muwahhidah

SubhanAllah, I will remember that du'a inshaAllah and pray for the Ummah.:)

This hadith is just...:cry::

Thanks sister...

Jazakallah khair

Ya ALLAH ! YOU made us lucky to be in the ummah of YOUR Best Creation - Prophet Muhammad (SAS).

Intisar
09-05-2007, 06:51 PM
:sl: I just read the same Du'a on another forum right now, weird eh? Jazakallah kheyr. :)

al Amaanah
09-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Subhana Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.