/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SirDemonic

SirDemonic
12-13-2006, 11:56 PM
Salaam to everyone here and Salaam to all tha non muslim

Names Demonic why? read the definition for demonic lol
Am a 100% muslim but not a good muslim, trying to find my way to the right path. Lost my ways so thought i start here. Good idea?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bint Abdusattar
12-14-2006, 12:10 AM
:sl:

welcome to the forum brother. hope you learn lots from it.
Mashallah you have recognized that you are not 100% good - who is? so make good intensions to sort yourself out and ask Allah for lots of help and guidance.
There is a wonderful Hadith about remebering and invoking Allah:

Narrated Anas

The Prophet said, "My Lord says, 'If My slave comes nearer to me for a span, I go nearer to him for a cubit; and if he comes nearer to Me for a cubit, I go nearer to him for the span of outstretched arms; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' "

Narrated Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'I will declare war against him whoshows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoinedupon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performingNawafil (praying or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) tillI love him, so I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me, I will givehim, and if he asks My protection (Refuge), I will protect him; (i.e. give him My Refuge) and I do not hesitate to do anything as I hesitateto take the soul of the believer, for he hates death, and I hate to disappoint him."

Hope they help you.

:w:

*charisma*
12-14-2006, 12:12 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Mashallah, May Allah guide you and grant you patience upon your journey ameen.

Welcome to the Forum!

May you find it beneficial inshallah.

If you've got any q's then ask inshallah.

lol and bear with some of us crazy people..

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Aisha20
12-14-2006, 12:42 AM
Mashallah, May Allah guide you and grant you patience upon your journey ameen.
ameen
--------------

:welcome: to Li
have fun.. ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SirDemonic
12-14-2006, 12:57 AM
I feel so special now.. never had this many replies :okay:

Am a bit Koo Koo in the head so bare with me :rant: LOLLL

Aisha20
12-14-2006, 01:17 AM
Am a bit Koo Koo in the head so bare with me LOLLL
lol.. u r really funny ;) well have fun over here...specially in the halal fun section :p

^..sTr!vEr..^
12-14-2006, 10:11 AM

SirDemonic
12-14-2006, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha20
lol.. u r really funny ;) well have fun over here...specially in the halal fun section :p
Is their no non halal fun section :okay: ill blend it quick and fast :giggling:

SirDemonic
12-14-2006, 12:18 PM
Thank you thank you, your far to kind :)

The Ruler
12-14-2006, 01:11 PM

:welcome:

SirDemonic
12-14-2006, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faraway

:welcome:

Hello :okay:

Woohooo feel so popular :giggling:

Pk_#2
12-14-2006, 06:10 PM
Hello Dem...

:|

Hmm...

Sir welcome :)

Have fun!! NOT

SirDemonic
12-15-2006, 03:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
Hello Dem...

:|

Hmm...

Sir welcome :)

Have fun!! NOT
Thats harsh :cry:

I was being nice imsad

Woodrow
12-15-2006, 05:36 AM
Don't worry about it Sir. Just share, and learn and enjoy yourself. All of our members are actually nice, even if a few do occasionaly bite.

Welcome to the forums and may Allah(swt) help you in any short comings. Remember, we all have many shortcomings. You have no monopoly on that.

SirDemonic
12-15-2006, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Don't worry about it Sir. Just share, and learn and enjoy yourself. All of our members are actually nice, even if a few do occasionaly bite.

Welcome to the forums and may Allah(swt) help you in any short comings. Remember, we all have many shortcomings. You have no monopoly on that.
Thats ok nice to know, if they bite i'll bite back :okay: thats when am hungry LOLLL

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!