/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I makeup magrib?

normansti
12-14-2006, 12:49 AM
If I miss magrib prayer when can I make it up? I was told after midnight and before fajr. Is this correct?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Fattah
12-14-2006, 02:40 AM
This is the first time I heard something like this. I always thought that if you miss aprayer you just do the quza prayer a.s.a.p. Why delay till after midnight?

normansti
12-14-2006, 05:10 AM
quza? what is that? Are there any other people who would like to comment?

waji
12-14-2006, 07:55 AM
:sl:

Qaza / Quza, but it is a term used for the prayer which u have miss and is must to say it, you can say it any time even after asar prayer u can say Qaza prayers where u heard about saying qaza prayer in midnight

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Inshallah
12-14-2006, 08:04 AM
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but if you miss a prayer and read the qaza prayer you don't get sawab from it but you won't be punished for missing the prayer.

normansti
12-15-2006, 12:56 AM
Im sorry I just dont get it. I guess you can consider me a new muslim and I dont understand arabic.

sapphire
12-15-2006, 01:00 AM
Salaah is catogrised into two ways :

Adaa and Qadha

Adaa is the term used which means reading the Salaah at its prescribed time.
Qadha is the term used which means making up for a missed prayer.

So yea Qadha Salaah can be read at anytime...the quicker you make up for it the better because we dont know when we can die and if we die without making up for it we will be questioned regarding it...

hope that helps inshallah !

Erundur
12-15-2006, 03:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by normansti
If I miss magrib prayer when can I make it up? I was told after midnight and before fajr. Is this correct?

I haven't heard of anything in which you've said, I've always been led to believe that if someone misses a prayer, its best to make it up as soon as soon as you can.

Al_Imaan
12-15-2006, 03:34 AM
the best explanation u can find here is by sapphire...it's said very clearly and easy to understand

normansti
12-15-2006, 10:58 PM
ok do I need to say anything different before the makeup prayer? Thank you all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.