/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Leader of Foreign Mujahideen Martyred

Chechnya
12-14-2006, 10:48 PM
Amir Abu Hafs, the Deputy Military Amir of Chechen Mujahideen martyred (Shaheed, insha Allah) in a fierce battle that lasted for several hours in the Dagestani town of Khasavyurt, on Sunday, November 26, 2006, according to a Tuesday report for the Kavkaz Center news agency from the Eastern Front Headquarters of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria's Armed Forces.

Two other Mujahideen martyred with him in the battle, Allah's willing, the report says. Earlier the Russians falsely claimed that they had killed 5 Mujahideen in the action.

Details of the battle are still unavailable. The battle lasted for the whole light-time period on Sunday, the report says.

The Russians earlier claimed that it lasted for 4 hours.

Amir Abu Hafs was born in 1973 in Jordan. After graduating from a university, he came in 1995 in Chechnya to fight as a volunteer against Russian aggressors. After martyrdom (Shaheed, insha Allah) of Amir Hattab, Abu Hafs became a deputy of Amir Abu Walid. And after Abu Walid (Shaheed, insha Allah), he became the commander of a group of volunteers. He was nominated a Deputy Military Amir of Chechen Mujahideen by the order of the Chechen President in 2005.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Chechen
12-15-2006, 07:58 PM
:grumbling :grumbling Ahhhhhhh I hate the Russians!!
But he's a Shaheed Insha Allah
I also heard the Russians took his wife hostage.. I hope she'll be fine..

Dawud_uk
12-15-2006, 08:28 PM
assalaamu alaykum,

may Allah swt accept his martyrdom and grant humiliation and suffering upon the aggressor russians and see the muslims victorious, ameen!

may Allah swt grant patience to his wife and may muslims not forget that jihad is fard upon us until she is freed, ameen.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

SATalha
12-15-2006, 09:26 PM
Assalaamu alaykum, I hope the brother gets paradise. If i want to know more about the history of Chechny, where can i go.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Chechnya
12-16-2006, 02:19 AM
may Allah swt accept his martyrdom and grant humiliation and suffering upon the aggressor russians and see the muslims victorious, ameen!
ameeeen!

Assalaamu alaykum, I hope the brother gets paradise. If i want to know more about the history of Chechny, where can i go
best place is the books written by the many journalists who covered the war - as well as covering recent events they look at the whole chechen-russian thing historically and go to the roots of the problem.

I have no respect for men that orchestrate the taking and killing of children in schools
yeah no-one cares what you think :rollseyes

i see you have been banned - nice to know the mods are doing a good job of getting rid of the idiots - keep it up mods ;D

Keltoi
12-16-2006, 03:51 PM
I don't have respect for men that orchestrate the taking and killing of children in schools....I would hope that sentence isn't why that individual was banned. I agree wholeheartedly. If it was, which I'm sure it wasn't, then I hope to be banned too.

That being said, there is no indication in the story that this individual had anything to do with it in the first place.

Zulkiflim
12-16-2006, 06:08 PM
Salaam,,

Inalilhirajioon...

May his soul be granted heaven for the sacrifices he has made in life.

Inshallah...

north_malaysian
12-18-2006, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chechnya
Amir Abu Hafs was born in 1973 in Jordan.
Is he a Chechen or a Jordanian?

SilentObserver
12-18-2006, 04:13 AM
Amir Abu Hafs was born in 1973 in Jordan. After graduating from a university, he came in 1995 in Chechnya to fight as a volunteer against Russian aggressors.
In other words, he had no business being there.

Chechnya
12-18-2006, 04:22 AM
Is he a Chechen or a Jordanian?
He is Jordanian

In other words, he had no business being there.
He has the right to go and help anywhere where his brothers and sisters are bieng slaughtered- also he was invited by the elcted leadership of Ichkeria to join the Mujahideen council so i dont think you have any right to say who the Ichkerian leadership chose when it comes to their land :rollseyes

Unfortunately your not very observant nor very silent, silentobserver ;D

Skillganon
12-18-2006, 04:52 AM
Chechnya and Chechen are you two related?

north_malaysian
12-18-2006, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Chechnya and Chechen are you to related?
I think so... :?

Umm Safiya
12-18-2006, 06:08 AM
:salamext:

May Allâh make them amongst the shuhadâ, and may He 'azza wa jall give victory to the mujâhidîn amîn..
Allâhumma razaqnas-shahâdah amîn..

Skillganon
12-18-2006, 06:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Something
:salamext:

May Allâh make them amongst the shuhadâ, and may He 'azza wa jall give victory to the mujâhidîn amîn..
Allâhumma razaqnas-shahâdah amîn..
Ameen.

SilentObserver
12-18-2006, 07:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I don't have respect for men that orchestrate the taking and killing of children in schools....I would hope that sentence isn't why that individual was banned. I agree wholeheartedly. If it was, which I'm sure it wasn't, then I hope to be banned too.

That being said, there is no indication in the story that this individual had anything to do with it in the first place.
I too have no respect for for men that orchestrate the taking and killing of children in schools.

He is Jordanian

He has the right to go and help anywhere where his brothers and sisters are bieng slaughtered- also he was invited by the elcted leadership of Ichkeria to join the Mujahideen council so i dont think you have any right to say who the Ichkerian leadership chose when it comes to their land :rollseyes

Unfortunately your not very observant nor very silent, silentobserver ;D
My name comes from observing the forum for a long time...silently. It was the unfortunate ramblings of one member that caused me to break my silence.
so i dont think you have any right to say who the Ichkerian leadership chose when it comes to their land :rollseyes
It is not important what you think. I have the right to speak my opinions as I please. He had no right being involved in the internal fighting of a Russian subject. Unless he was invited by the government of Russia, he had no business being in Russia.

Ninth_Scribe
12-18-2006, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chechen
:grumbling :grumbling Ahhhhhhh I hate the Russians!!
But he's a Shaheed Insha Allah
I also heard the Russians took his wife hostage.. I hope she'll be fine..
I'm a little fuzzy on this particular part of the battle. Can you offer a good link to catch me up on this war?

Ninth Scribe

Umar001
12-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Am glad that you've broken your silence, God willing discussion will help to get a better understanding for all of us.

format_quote Originally Posted by SilentObserver
It is not important what you think. I have the right to speak my opinions as I please. He had no right being involved in the internal fighting of a Russian subject. Unless he was invited by the government of Russia, he had no business being in Russia.
I don't know the particular situation, but from what I understand are you saying that if theres a house or something which is killing and taking neibouring houses over and so forth, a person then has no right to go and help his brother or mother or father to not be taken over by the owners?

Chechnya
12-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Salam bro

we are not related.

My name comes from observing the forum for a long time...silently. It was the unfortunate ramblings of one member that caused me to break my silence.
and now you have broken your silence unfortunately it is you who has turned into the one who rambles without knowing what he's talking about...

erm...he has never visited Russia.

He has visited the independant republic of Ichkeria run by the ELECTED president who invited him into the top brass after he showed his potential as a military leader.
Btw the elections were monitored by international observers as Aslan Maskhadov was voted in as the first President of Ichkeria as recognised by Russia itself.
So yes he had every right to be there. Nice brother too :D

I'm a little fuzzy on this particular part of the battle. Can you offer a good link to catch me up on this war?
Theres no link that I know of but i know many books that have covered this conflict which better explain what is going on.

As to his wife being kidnapped, unfortunately it is a common practice of the Russians and their puppets to go after the wife and the children.

Shamil Basayevs wife and children (as well as most of his extended family) were purposley killed in the first war which i believe was one of the factors that changed his way of thinking ( a few weeks after the slaughter of all his relatives Shamil Basayev took the war into mainland Russia in a suicidal operation and bought Russia to its knees!).

Aslan Maskhadov managed to get his wife and kids out of the country but his successor Abdul-Khalim Sadullayev couldnt - his wife was captured and raped/tortured and killed imsad

They also kidnapped Dokku Umarovs wife, his father and his SIX MONTH OLD BABY.

Chechen
12-18-2006, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Apart from us both being Chechen no

Chechnya
12-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Apart from us both being Chechen no
Salam Bro

I am NOT Chechen - i thought i had made that clear before!:happy:

I chose the username because i wanted to highlight a cause that has been largely forgotten - first i was going to chose the name "kashmir" but in the end i chose "chechnya" instead.

Which part of Chechnya are you from, bro Chechen?

Chechen
12-18-2006, 05:48 PM
Salam Bro

I am NOT Chechen - i thought i had made that clear before!:happy:

I chose the username because i wanted to highlight a cause that has been largely forgotten - first i was going to chose the name "kashmir" but in the end i chose "chechnya" instead.

Which part of Chechnya are you from, bro Chechen?
Wa aleykum assalam

I'm sorry I thought you were a Chechen
I'm new to the forum so I didn't know. Sorry again.
I come from Stariye Atagi but lived in Grozny.
Anyways as a Chechen I'd like to thank you for what you're doing. You defend our cause with so much energy that I was convinced you were Chechen. And where do you come from then?

Chechnya
12-18-2006, 05:59 PM
Its Ok Bro, its my fault for not making it clear :)

Im from England, i know a bit about the situation in Chechnya becaue of a couple of Chechen brothers who first started telling me about it, also i have spoken to a couple of journalists who have covered the war their and read about their experiences.

Stariye Atagi is near Grozny isnt it? I remember reading a sad news article about something that happened their. imsad
May Allah (swt) protect all our brothers and sisters over their.

You speak good English bro, do you live in the UK now?

Salam

SilentObserver
12-19-2006, 03:24 AM
and now you have broken your silence unfortunately it is you who has turned into the one who rambles without knowing what he's talking about...
Actually I know quite well about what I am speaking. I know enough to recognize the unfortunate pieces of propaganda and biased opinions that are being masqueraded as facts.

erm...he has never visited Russia.
He has visited the independant republic of Ichkeria run by the ELECTED president
The republic of Ichkeria is a subject(territory) of Russia. It is not recognized as independant by any legitimate government in the world. The taliban have recognized them, but we all know that they are not legit.

Chechen
12-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Its Ok Bro, its my fault for not making it clear :)

Im from England, i know a bit about the situation in Chechnya becaue of a couple of Chechen brothers who first started telling me about it, also i have spoken to a couple of journalists who have covered the war their and read about their experiences.

Stariye Atagi is near Grozny isnt it? I remember reading a sad news article about something that happened their. imsad
May Allah (swt) protect all our brothers and sisters over their.

You speak good English bro, do you live in the UK now?

Salam
Ok I see how come you know a lot about the war. Cause before I tought you were a Chechen cause you actually knew so much about the war. Well I guess everything is sort of close to eachother cause Chechnya is a pretty small country. And I don't live in the UK I live in the south of France in a city called Nice.

Salam

Chechen
12-19-2006, 06:16 PM
Actually I know quite well about what I am speaking. I know enough to recognize the unfortunate pieces of propaganda and biased opinions that are being masqueraded as facts.

Uh not only are you not Chechen but you've never been there and you're sitting somewhere thousands of miles away from there. How are you so sure that you know very well about it?

The republic of Ichkeria is a subject(territory) of Russia. It is not recognized as independant by any legitimate government in the world. The taliban have recognized them, but we all know that they are not legit.
The 2 countries that have recognized Chechnya's independance are Afghanistan and Estonia cause all the other countries are scared because they depend on Russian gaz and if they dare say a word against Russia then they're in deep trouble. And I remember seeing somewhere that it's been historically proven that the Chechens existed 3000 years before the Russians. So how could Chechnya and the Chechens belong to Russia?

New_Muslim
12-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Is Jihad justifiable in Checnya?

Chechen
12-20-2006, 10:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by New_Muslim
Why wouldn't it be?

SilentObserver
12-21-2006, 03:20 AM
If by jihad you mean violence against others, then no. No it is not.

Keltoi
12-21-2006, 03:31 AM
If by jihad you mean violence against others, then no. No it is not.
As a Christian and follower of Jesus Christ I'm inclined to agree with this statement. However, there is a major difference between being a pacifist and being roadkill. Yes, the massacre at Beslan was a horrible act of evil and cowardice. One must also understand the terrible evil inflicted upon the Chechen people by the Russian government. I do believe that violent action can be justified in certain circumstances, and going only on what I've read about the Chechen conflict, the Chechen people needed someone to defend them. Unfortunately, the "jihadist" has done more damage than defense in many cases.

SilentObserver
12-21-2006, 03:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
As a Christian and follower of Jesus Christ I'm inclined to agree with this statement. However, there is a major difference between being a pacifist and being roadkill. Yes, the massacre at Beslan was a horrible act of evil and cowardice. One must also understand the terrible evil inflicted upon the Chechen people by the Russian government. I do believe that violent action can be justified in certain circumstances, and going only on what I've read about the Chechen conflict, the Chechen people needed someone to defend them. Unfortunately, the "jihadist" has done more damage than defense in many cases.
Terrible evil. Which? The moving of chechen population to Siberia during the Second World War? Should they have been left to help the Nazis? I realize that as it turned out the germans never made it that far. But if the chechen rebels that were interwoven in the population had been allowed to stay, the soviet forces would have been distracted from the germans by them. The Germans would have seen this, the war, and the world, might have ended up alot differently than it did. The Russians played a bigger role in the Second World War than what they are given credit for.

New_Muslim
12-21-2006, 05:41 AM
Why wouldn't it be?
While I of course support my Muslim brothers and sisters around the world, I read on this site actually that Jihad is not permitted when a state(Russia) is oppressing a Muslim group within that state(Checnya). And that group is called to move to a neighbouring Muslim country if they can. Which is different than say in Afghanistan or Palestine where a Muslim country was attacked by outsiders. One could even say this was case in Bosnia.

Chechnya
12-21-2006, 10:33 PM
While I of course support my Muslim brothers and sisters around the world, I read on this site actually that Jihad is not permitted when a state(Russia) is oppressing a Muslim group within that state(Checnya). And that group is called to move to a neighbouring Muslim country if they can. Which is different than say in Afghanistan or Palestine where a Muslim country was attacked by outsiders. One could even say this was case in Bosnia.
Jihad is an obligation when Muslims are under attack - it is the right of every Muslim to protect his home, his family, his land.

Im not sure i understand you correctly, are you saying that they should die quietly and not resist the slaughter, rape, torture etc?

Chechnya is an independent state anyway and not subject to Russia nor any other state.

Maybe your source is from an Arab site - if so i understand its pathetic nature, most Arabs seem to think Jihad is strapping a bomb to yourself and walking into a cafe and blowing yourself up...maybe they are embarrased that this small nation has shown the true meaning of jihad, almost all of them fight toe to toe against the Russian scum, almost all the main leaders have now become shaheed which shows their sincerity in fighting from the front - dodgy groups in the Arab world like Hamas should take the Chechen struggle as an example instead of betraying them and not recognising them...

Chechen
12-26-2006, 02:20 AM
Salam brother

I really don't see why we should leave our lands and move somewhere else...
Chechnya is Chechen land and nobody elses land and we will fight and die to protect it and defend what we love. Let the whole world forget us and go against us which is happening right now but we will continue fighting. I don't see in what the Russians are better than us to just come to our country and spend hundreds of years stealing our lands, wiping out our people by murdering our men, children, elders and raping our women, burning our houses etc. Russia has always been invading other peoples lands. The only lands that originally belonged to Russia is the region of Moscow and the rest has been invaded. We Chechens are strong fighters and aren't afraid of death. The Russians should have looked at our history. Nobody has ever managed to beat us. The Romans arrived and we beat them. Ghenghis Khan arrived and we beat him. Tamerlan arrived and we beat him. And now the Russians arrived and we have been fighting them for 400 years and they the biggest and one of the most powerful countries in the world haven't managed to beat one of the smallest countries in the world. We will be slaves to no one but Allah and Insha Allah we will win the war soon and will be able to return to our homeland. I have respect for my muslim brothers and sisters but I honestly will tell you the truth. I think Arabs are cowards and traitors( not all of course but most) because they have betrayed the Chechen people just because they're scared of Russia. I hope our future victory will show everyone that no matter how much bigger or stronger your enemy is, the one that is the invader can never win.

New_Muslim
12-26-2006, 02:32 AM
Salam brother

I really don't see why we should leave our lands and move somewhere else...
Chechnya is Chechen land and nobody elses land and we will fight and die to protect it and defend what we love. Let the whole world forget us and go against us which is happening right now but we will continue fighting. I don't see in what the Russians are better than us to just come to our country and spend hundreds of years stealing our lands, wiping out our people by murdering our men, children, elders and raping our women, burning our houses etc. Russia has always been invading other peoples lands. The only lands that originally belonged to Russia is the region of Moscow and the rest has been invaded. We Chechens are strong fighters and aren't afraid of death. The Russians should have looked at our history. Nobody has ever managed to beat us. The Romans arrived and we beat them. Ghenghis Khan arrived and we beat him. Tamerlan arrived and we beat him. And now the Russians arrived and we have been fighting them for 400 years and they the biggest and one of the most powerful countries in the world haven't managed to beat one of the smallest countries in the world. We will be slaves to no one but Allah and Insha Allah we will win the war soon and will be able to return to our homeland. I have respect for my muslim brothers and sisters but I honestly will tell you the truth. I think Arabs are cowards and traitors( not all of course but most) because they have betrayed the Chechen people just because they're scared of Russia. I hope our future victory will show everyone that no matter how much bigger or stronger your enemy is, the one that is the invader can never win.
I stand corrected in my position on the issue. May Allah guide you to victory over the Russians.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.