/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Online Shopping

anonymous
12-15-2006, 11:18 AM
:sl:

I want to buy some Islamic books from the internet, but what precautions can I take to ensure the safety of my details insha'Allah

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
12-15-2006, 11:28 AM
:sl:

If the online store is local consider an option such as money order rather than credit card. Or order the book over the phone with credit card details rather than over the net. I think many online stores claim to be secure though when it comes to details, but my dad doesnt trust them and he never lets me order with the credit card online. Sigh.

Tania
12-15-2006, 04:56 PM
I bought one month ago books over the net, from a library, and i paid them when i picked up the order from the post office.:) Over the net i gave only my address.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.