/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why is that when a Muslim is striving hard......

Al_Imaan
12-15-2006, 07:26 PM
:sl:
Why is that when a Muslim is striving hard to be on the straight path and follow the teachings of the Prophet(saw), misfortune falls upon him...or the least that can happen is that he/she doens't have any internal happiness?...maybe someone here knows an ayat or hadith that can answer my question
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-15-2006, 07:32 PM
doesnt hav internal happines? hmm am not sure about that..

but as 4 da misfortune bit, wel dis life is a test, we gotta strive 4 da best 4 Allah innit.. evn thoiugh we r following da way of our prophet and what Allah told us 2 He isnt gonna let us go through it without any problems, thats the whole point of this life. hope that ansaz ur qu. :D

Al_Imaan
12-15-2006, 07:35 PM
oh thanx...i forgot all that..i guess u helped refresh my memory...i wish he made it easier for those who were on the right path...but its the opposite

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-15-2006, 07:38 PM
some people will find it easier than others, i guess thats just the will of Allah ryt? but easier or harder, Allah stil loves u :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
12-15-2006, 07:42 PM
i guess being on the straight path and going through the misfortune in this world, leads u to Jannah and eternal happiness

- Qatada -
12-15-2006, 07:45 PM
:wasalamex

I think it may be because the person hasn't tasted the sweetness of emaan [faith.]

Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim, on the authority of Anas (ra) is that he said: "Allah's Messenger

said:

"Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness of faith: (i) The one to whom Allah and His Messenger

are more loved than anything else; (ii) the one who loves a person purely and solely for Allah's sake; and (iii) the one who hates to return to kufr after Allah has saved him, as he would hate to be thrown into the Fire." and in another narration: "None of you will find the sweetness of faith until..."

"None of you truly believes until I am more beloved by him than his sons, his father and all of mankind."

(Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim)
Allah's Messenger

informs us in this Hadith that faith has a sweetness, and that this sweetness will not be experienced by any except him who places his love of Allah and His Messenger

before that of all others and who does not love anyone except for Allah's sake and none other, and who hates disbelief and the idea of returning to it as much as he hates the Hell-fire and as much as he would hate to be thrown into it.

We have certainly created man into hardship. [Qur'an 90:5]
Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?

We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false.

[Qur'an Surah Ankaboot (29:03)]

This world is surrounded by hardships, but these hardships remove a persons sins, if the person puts their trust and faith in Allaah.

At moments of hardship, you're supposed to feel at ease and do whatever you have control over, then place all your trust in Allaah. This makes it easier for the believer compared to the one who doesn't have faith because the disbeliever doesn't actually have Allaah Almighty to rely or depend on.

The Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said:
“No fatigue, nor disease, nor anxiety, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that”

(Al-Bukhari and Muslim).

Reaping the Fruits of Afflictions
http://www.islamonline.net/English/H...05/04/01.shtml

Allaah never burdens a soul with more than it can bear. So you'll never be tested with something you can't handle, even if shaytaan makes it seem like that to you.

If you feel like a stranger for following the sunnah, try checking this thread out insha'Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...-stranger.html

May Allaah make the trials of this world and the hereafter easy for us all. ameen.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-15-2006, 07:50 PM
wikid info bro :)

yeh ur right sister, wouldnt u want to go through little misfotunes in this temporary world and stay happy forever in Jannah?

Al_Imaan
12-15-2006, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Allaah never burdens a soul with more than it can bear. So you'll never be tested with something you can't handle, even if shaytaan makes it seem like that to you.
i like this phrase very much...this actually answers all my questions...thanx for the info brother

Al_Imaan
12-15-2006, 07:54 PM
and thank u also, sister

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-15-2006, 07:55 PM
thatz one of my fave verses 2...! its oki sis ;)

Sabbir_1
12-15-2006, 07:56 PM
''when a Muslim is striving hard to be on the straight path and follow the teachings of the Prophet(saw), misfortune falls upon him''

Yeh i know what u mean, hapens to me most of time. sometimes i just stop praying becomes too hard for me.. and then if i listen to a lecture, or quran recitation.. my iman becomes stronger...and then i start to pray again.. but most of the time my iman is low..

its easy to to bad things in life, but difficult to do good. thats why path to jannah is uphill it aint easy and path to jahanum is downhill..

Al_Imaan
12-15-2006, 08:00 PM
the only reason i started the thread was because thats how i felt...i try my best to be on the right way...but there's always something wrong in my life...but on top of that i make dua thanking Allah for watever position he has put me in

Ninth_Scribe
12-15-2006, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
Why is that when a Muslim is striving hard to be on the straight path and follow the teachings of the Prophet(saw), misfortune falls upon him...or the least that can happen is that he/she doens't have any internal happiness?...maybe someone here knows an ayat or hadith that can answer my question
Sounds like you're confusing your medications? Spiritual nourishment does not always produce material profit and economic stability. There are other prescriptions to relieve material ailments. Also, while spiritual development offers a sense of internal solace, it will not bring happiness and bliss, since your eyes are open to see the world - and that can be a bit of a shock, head on. To be honest, I liked the world much better before I woke up. I often say things like: D*** it Azrael, whatever happened to the days when the biggest dilemna in my life was making the rent payment on time!?

You're stuck with that Matrix question: Do you take the red pill or the blue one?

But remember... there's no turning back.

Ninth Scribe

Quote: So the burden here is the cost by which our faith is given honor in the souls of it's people... before it will be honored in the souls of any others.

- Qatada -
12-15-2006, 08:08 PM

When a person strives to please Allaah, and is sincere - Allaah will make that path easy for them. They will have a blessed life insha'Allaah.

If a person strives to disobey Allaah, and is sincere - Allaah will also make the path easy for them. But they will have a depressing life.

If you feel your emaan boosts with lectures, download Muhammad al Shareefs:

http://www.kalamullah.com/muhammad-alshareef.html

http://sabbir.com/DownloadHalal.html

http://quran.jalisi.com

He give's some top lectures masha'Allaah for emaan boosters.

:salamext:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-15-2006, 08:12 PM
it can be also a person hu disobeyz Allah leadz a good life in dis world but a really.. 1 in da nex :|

- Qatada -
12-15-2006, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
it can be also a person hu disobeyz Allah leadz a good life in dis world but a really.. 1 in da nex :|

:salamext:

Alot of people feel that they luvin this life if they got the freedom to do whatever they want. But the problem is that when a person just chases after this world, they feel poor no matter what they got. Like rappers be proper rich, they got 'everything' according to what people want.. but why do they turn to islaam? It's because they dont have that feeling of content in their heart. If you keep runnin after this world, you'll always want more - even if you got all the wealth you've ever wanted.

If you got islaam, you have that sense of peace in your heart because you've got boundaries/limits. You know for sure that you shouldn't go to that certain place cuz you're putting yourself into danger. You feel secure that anything that happens to you, Allaah is there for you on your side. You feel secure because even if you die, you will be under the protection of Allaah insha'Allaah.

Whereas the disbelievers fear death and want to run away from it so much, but they know there's no escape, which make's them cling onto this world more. When they cling onto it - they realise it's evils, they don't feel secure with their wife or husband because without the limits of islaam - they might cheat on each other, their children might mess about and leave them too.

So the person's always in a state of confusion, they don't even have anyone or anything to turn to. Yet they still cling onto it. Not sure about what to do.

That's why those who are sincere ask Allaah to help them, and if the person is sincere - Allaah will guide them and bless them with islaam. Then they get the true feeling of tranquility/calmness in their hearts, and this is why you see these people are those that are of the most sincere in islaam, because they've seen the life outside of islaam...

Allaah Almighty knows best.

That's what i think anyway.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-15-2006, 08:27 PM
wikid ansa bro :D

Al_Imaan
12-15-2006, 09:01 PM
nice info, fi_sabilillah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.