/* */

PDA

View Full Version : whos rights me or them?

AnonymousPoster
12-15-2006, 08:44 PM
:sl: in my college there are sooo many muslims alhamdullah now today in london time to pray duhr was at 12:01 but most people at my college pray it at 1 so that they can all pray it together..(one person leads the prayer and so on).
I know is a lot of Ajar if people pray together but isnt it wrong to delay it the prayer? If its only for an hour? I would understand if they had lesson but some dont, they just sit in the cafeteria waiting for the rest to come out then all pray it together.
Whos right here?:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
12-15-2006, 10:28 PM
erm interesting dilemma....

well in my uni...we usually finish our seminar and head to pray straight away.....

but as some sister/brothers pray jamat together(meaning sep) at 1.00pm....

it cud be that there all waiting for the jamaat?......

Al_Imaan
12-15-2006, 10:43 PM
i heard that if they r just wasting their time..then it's not rite, but if ur waiting sincerely for the Jamaat, then its ok...and the Jamaat is sunnah so u get a good deed for it, but u dont necessarily have to pray in Jamaat.

DigitalStorm82
12-16-2006, 04:59 AM
Jamaat is better.... Jummah is so late that half-to-one hour after is asar.

Fajr salaah is delayed half hour to give people time to come the mosque... so its ok Inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
12-16-2006, 06:12 AM
Well why cant the people that have nothing to do pray their own Jamaah, for example, if theres four who aint doing nothing they can pray jamaah, then when the other come out those can pray jamaah too.

Abdul Fattah
12-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Maybe there's a praktical reason for this delay? Are there some classes who run longer or anything like that?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.