/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which group are you with?

SirDemonic
12-15-2006, 11:31 PM
Their groups are their like...

YMO - young muslim organistions
IFE - Islamic Forum Europe
MM i think.. - Muslimaat
SMO - sunni muslims only

etc... so on so on....

:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
12-15-2006, 11:36 PM
:sl:

let moi guess ur from east end of london...

all these group u mentioned are from east london mosque......

well alhamdulilah am not joined to any groups at all.....am just dedicating my life to islam...and following the sunnah.....

as we one ummah....so we all belong to one group...

man...the BLM/ stepney green mosque are against ELM.....coz of the group difference.....which divides everybody/following a diff direction.....

whihc group are u joined to?....let me guess YMO?

SirDemonic
12-15-2006, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler

well alhamdulilah am not joined to any groups at all.....am just dedicating my life to islam...and following the sunnah.....

man...the BLM/ stepney green mosque are against ELM.....coz of the group difference.....which divides everybody/following a diff direction.....

I was going to join YMO but their hyprocties you see so i just live life :)
My oldest bro is with the IFE and my bhabi is with tha Muslimaat cause their super religious but me am just a normal muslim not a etremist :)

SirDemonic
12-15-2006, 11:39 PM

No am not from east london or anything am from OLDHAM :happy:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
12-15-2006, 11:40 PM
woaw...ur from oldham...away from YMO....dse that mean...YMO...MM are located there?

SirDemonic
12-15-2006, 11:43 PM
woaw...ur from oldham...away from YMO....dse that mean...YMO...MM are located there?

Yeah sumat like that why are u shocked? Dont expect a oldham guy like me to be here? well am trying to be good :okay:

Ymo bug me to join them lol

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-15-2006, 11:45 PM
what the...talk about dividing the ummah.

why cant we Just have one MUSLIM group we could all be in.

Helena
12-15-2006, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirDemonic
Yeah sumat like that why are u shocked? Dont expect a oldham guy like me to be here? well am trying to be good :okay:

Ymo bug me to join them lol
am just shocked coz...groups can be found anywhere...thats all...

May Allah(swt) fulfill ur hope...and bring you closer to him inshAllah....and make u realise...this life is only a test.....we shall strive for jannah inshAllah.....
may he guide you to right path inshAllah...just read the quran/ find diff books on islam...and expand ur knowledge inshAllah.....

SirDemonic
12-15-2006, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS

Yeah lets create a group will call it

UOM - unity of muslims :)

anyone can join LOLL ;D

SirDemonic
12-15-2006, 11:48 PM
am just shocked coz...groups can be found anywhere...thats all...

May Allah(swt) fulfill ur hope...and bring you closer to him inshAllah....and make u realise...this life is only a test.....we shall strive for jannah inshAllah.....
may he guide you to right path inshAllah...just read the quran/ find diff books on islam...and expand ur knowledge inshAllah.....
I tried trust me, i always commit sins dont know how to stop or when am gonna stop

Helena
12-15-2006, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS

its just a test from Allah(swt)...how we are departing from each other....making ourselves our own enemy...astagfirulla.....we have diff thinkings/diff way of practsing islam......inshAlllah we be one ummah....that can only be felt in hajj or when we stand in prayer or fast in ramadan.....

its a sign..near to judgment day...surely it will happen......

Sabbir_1
12-15-2006, 11:51 PM
im part of ht- hitz ut tahir.. kiddin

na i aint part of these groups .. im like sir demonic normal muslim.. how do u join these groups?

SirDemonic
12-15-2006, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalil27
im part of ht- hitz ut tahir.. kiddin

na i aint part of these groups .. im like sir demonic normal muslim.. how do u join these groups?

just go in fill in a application form :giggling: jokes!! LOLLL

Helena
12-15-2006, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirDemonic
I tried trust me, i always commit sins dont know how to stop or when am gonna stop
i understand...it will take time...just place ur trust in Allah(swt)......and forget the duniya...every soul shall have a taste of death...wot will u take in return to ur lord?...how will u stand?

SirDemonic
12-16-2006, 02:11 AM
i understand...it will take time...just place ur trust in Allah(swt)......and forget the duniya...every soul shall have a taste of death...wot will u take in return to ur lord?...how will u stand?
You see i already know am going hell the sins i have committed trust me i regret them really badly yet i keep doing it, its like shaytaan has it ways to get to me or maybe theirs one inside me imsad

Skillganon
12-16-2006, 03:35 AM
One should be wary in joining groups.

Try to get the proper understanding of Islam, and first to what is agreed upon (i.e.Fundemental of Islam). This forum is great in doing so.

ManchesterFolk
12-16-2006, 04:07 AM
smo? sunni muslims only? how would the shia feel? lol. :p

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-16-2006, 04:16 AM

I think this thread is better off closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.