/* */

PDA

View Full Version : File Upload help

AabiruSabeel
12-16-2006, 05:22 AM
:sl:

How does LI Islamic Forum allow us to attach any file from anywhere on the internet to our post? I want to use this type of facility for relocating my site from my previous hosts to MuslimWays.com

Can anyone help?

Or does anyone know if there is any free web host that allows us to upload files directly from anywhere on the net instead of hard disk?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
12-16-2006, 12:36 PM
www.4shared.com (permananent file hosting)

www.yousendit.com (temporary file hosting-Short period)

www.uploading.com (temporary file hosting-Long period [6 months])

AabiruSabeel
12-16-2006, 01:34 PM

Temporary storage sites are not useful for me. 4shared.com is good, but it can only be used for file storage. Does it allow uploading files from anywhere on the net? I tried it, but could only upload from the hard disk. I want to copy my site www.ShaikhShuraim.tk from its previous servers to any other new one. Its currently on brinkster and few files are on fsphost.com... I want to bring everything at one place without having the trouble to upload all the files again...

afriend
12-16-2006, 01:41 PM
I see what you mean now. You want to host your site onto somewhere?

Try this:

http://www.doteasy.com/Services/WebHosting/Zero/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
12-17-2006, 09:17 AM

Jazakallah Khair. doteasy.com is good but I have opted for MuslimWays...
But still I could not get how files from a URL can be directly uploaded into our account...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.