http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W0jYbU7Ak

:rollseyes

:?

:offended:

:uuh:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
starfortress
12-17-2006, 02:42 AM
I guess that cat felt very much afraid and stressed to that women,which was not the owner.

sapphire
12-17-2006, 02:49 AM
Oh my Allah! it isnt a wonder why i have a phobia from cats then is it!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-17-2006, 03:11 AM
Oh snap! Thats one ticked cat :offended: freaky kitty rofl. Still cute tho :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Fattah
12-17-2006, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by starfortress
I guess that cat felt very much afraid and stressed to that women,which was not the owner.
Anyone who ever owned a cat knows that a cat doesn't have an owner. :)

Woodrow
12-17-2006, 03:25 AM
Never disagree with a cat. Also never give a cat a bath, unless you like pain.

starfortress
12-17-2006, 03:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by steve
Anyone who ever owned a cat knows that a cat doesn't have an owner. :)
Exactly bro,because i have two male cats.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-17-2006, 03:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Never disagree with a cat. Also never give a cat a bath, unless you like pain.
My mom gives them baths...and yes they scratch and literally dig into ur skin. They hate the sound of the water, so they freak. My mom sets it up first and turns off the faucet, then they get one. Its less painful ;D lol

Abdul Fattah
12-17-2006, 04:13 AM
It's very easy to bathe a cat
All you need to do is do it so that your cat doesn't realise it. For example, put her in an empty bathtub, hold hand over head so she doesn't see. then turn on tap gently, and search for more or less body temperature. Then you can make your hand wet and stroke the cat clean. As long as the cat doesn't realise you're using water she won't mind unless she doesn't like you holding her altoghether either.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-17-2006, 04:14 AM
yea my mom does it, cept she turns on the water on either when hes not there or when hes not looking. it definitely helps :thumbs_up

Chechen
12-17-2006, 11:28 AM
:uuh: ... wow.. that's one crazy cat

Snowflake
12-17-2006, 05:17 PM
That cat must've been badly abused to react like that. and did anyone notice it has no ears?

Do cats really need a bath.. I thought they cleaned themselves?

Pk_#2
12-17-2006, 05:20 PM
AsalamuAlaykum warhamatullahi wabarakatuh,

mashaAllah cute / scary kitty :)

heh!!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-17-2006, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
That cat must've been badly abused to react like that. and did anyone notice it has no ears?

Do cats really need a bath.. I thought they cleaned themselves?
well, they do smell at one point. my mom bathes them cuz they get fleas sometimes...

Snowflake
12-18-2006, 04:27 PM
oh didn't know cats can pong considering they sit there licking themselves most of the time lol

what about flea collars?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-18-2006, 05:34 PM
well i dunno they usually smell, one of em does. i guess its from the litter. But still its good to do it once in a while. Smell nice :) I dont have a collar for them... yett. will get one soon.

Kittygyal
12-18-2006, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Siti Hanisah
Assalamualaykum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W0jYbU7Ak

:rollseyes

:?

:offended:

:uuh:
Assalmualikum
i feel like crying walahi that cat is very cute i feel sowiee for it because thy owner of that cat has not trained it well! also thy cat is scared like one of my cat is scared of people he's very self sensitive i understand why this cat is screatching because he/she is scared :'( poor cat! :offended:
Ma'assalama

raad
12-18-2006, 09:52 PM
really scary. I don't like cat :rollseyes

thanks anyway :)

Latey
12-18-2006, 10:08 PM
That poor cat - it is obviosly scared out of its mind !

and about bathing cats ??? that is really not necessarily
- and if it is, then it is because the cat(s) are bread out of any normal skin/fur type. Any healthy normal cat can groom its own fur to clean and normal! smelling (we do sadly enough live in a world where it is almost bad to smell natural !, people or/and animals)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-18-2006, 10:44 PM
no i mean, one of em does LOL. we do it when they start itching...and it helps. I need to get em a flea collar. Anywayz sorry for goin off topic :)

Kittygyal
12-18-2006, 11:08 PM
Asslamulikum
i wana know if this is real or not && whom is thy owner of this cat! anyone know p'm me for now!
Ma'assalama

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-18-2006, 11:09 PM
looks real to me! lol

Arabiya
12-18-2006, 11:39 PM
haha, i saw this vid on youtube too. I was thinking its possessed by jinn :lol:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.