/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mumin Bear!

Phoenix CG
12-17-2006, 05:38 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the new series of Mumin Bear, to be printed on cards, stationary and more! Mumin Bear is the perfect gift for your love ones. We are hoping to inshaAllah sell them in some of the larger brand stores, but this is only possible if we get your support! Please comment on the website to show your support for out products and if you like them.

Spread the word tell everyone about this great new little product, it'll be sure to bring a smile to everyones face.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
12-17-2006, 05:39 PM
AsalamuAlaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

urm....i dun get it.. :)

Cute teddy though!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-17-2006, 05:41 PM
Hmm, how cute :D Sounds adorable :) lol

- Qatada -
12-17-2006, 05:46 PM
:wasalamex

Masha'Allaah its good, what makes it different to other products? why would someone want to buy mumin bear over action man? Just something to think about insha'Allaah.. :)

ps: the sites top masha'Allah!

:salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Phoenix CG
12-17-2006, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B

urm....i dun get it.. :)

Cute teddy though!

Basically we are selling them on cards, stationary etc, we need support if people can comment on the designs, on that website say how much they like them that way when I go to approach some of the big brands they will instantly see the demand inshaAllah :D

Phoenix CG
12-17-2006, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:wasalamex

Masha'Allaah its good, what makes it different to other products? why would someone want to buy mumin bear over action man? Just something to think about insha'Allaah.. :)

ps: the sites top masha'Allah!

lol because this one isn't meant to compete with action man :D, this is going to be on printed products, as I can't afford to have these created as reeeeal teddies that would be expensive. The difference is, that these will show more muslim orientated designs, but with that cute twist, it's not on the market alhamdullilah so we are the first to do this. People will inshaAllah by the Mumin bear products over the others, because not only are they pretty cute but it's a more fun alternative then the other products out there :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-17-2006, 05:50 PM
It isss cute, MashAllah. I wouldn't mind getting it :D lol

Phoenix CG
12-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Oh man how come the hyperlinks aren't there?

http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?opti...d=65&Itemid=33
http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?opti...d=66&Itemid=33
http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?opti...d=67&Itemid=33

Pk_#2
format_quote Originally Posted by Phoenix CG

Basically we are selling them on cards, stationary etc, we need support if people can comment on the designs, on that website say how much they like them that way when I go to approach some of the big brands they will instantly see the demand inshaAllah :D
AsalamuAlaykum warahamatullahi wabrakatuh,

awww jazakhala khair :)

Tc!! All the best :D

- Qatada -

Ohhh! i see it clearer now.. its wearin a hijaab init? and the mumin one will proli wear a kufi/topi. Dat's kool bro masha'Allaah! :D

Pk_#2
12-17-2006, 05:53 PM

Ohhh! i see it clearer now.. its wearin a hijaab init? and the mumin one will proli wear a kufi/topi. Dat's kool bro masha'Allaah! :D
So how did you figure it was a bro?##

WalaykumSalaam warahmatullahi wabaraktuh.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-17-2006, 05:54 PM
Maybe his name? Kinda guyish :) lol

Phoenix CG
12-17-2006, 05:57 PM

yeah lool, that ones hijabi :D it's inshaAllah gonna be cool just need the support from as much people as possible inshaAllah ^_^

Phoenix CG
12-17-2006, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
So how did you figure it was a bro?##

WalaykumSalaam warahmatullahi wabaraktuh.
lool cas I am a bro :D

Pk_#2
12-17-2006, 05:59 PM

hehe that was a good guess! :)

Arabiya
12-18-2006, 11:44 PM
cute mashallah- hope it gets far :)

Phoenix CG
12-18-2006, 11:50 PM
jazakallah if people would like to see what the ultimate goal is that these funds will go to:

http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?opti...d=69&Itemid=81

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.