/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Box story

Abul3eff
12-17-2006, 05:41 PM
:sl:
Concentrate with me: my father gave me a small box long time ago and I put it in my room, he told me that it contains papers and whenever a friend visits me I told him like my father told me it contains papers until one day when a Muslim friend came and told me what's inside the box? I said it contains papers, he said are you sure? Did you open it and see what's inside? I told him no because my father told me that it contains papers and I believed him, my Muslim friend was shocked and told me to open it to see what's inside, we opened it and found inside it a lot of precious rare old coins; my Muslim friend told me you didn't know what's inside the box like all non Muslims and the non prayers are doing now, I told him how? He said that our prophet Muhammad (PBUH) told us 1400 years ago that all humans born on Islam and when they become teenagers they either follow their parents or relatives or friends and don't open the box OR they see what inside the box and become Muslims to God.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-17-2006, 06:23 PM
datz such a wikidddd like.. whats the word? explanation? :D:D jazakallah khair bro :D:D repz cumin ur way :D

Muezzin
12-17-2006, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
datz such a wikidddd like.. whats the word? explanation? :D:D jazakallah khair bro :D:D repz cumin ur way :D
The word you're looking for might be 'analogy'. And it is a very good analogy at that. :)

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-17-2006, 06:31 PM
LOL oohh ryt yh datz da word :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SirDemonic
12-17-2006, 06:39 PM
What does it mean :?

:hiding:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-17-2006, 06:41 PM
what does what mean? (this is the most fullest post [writing wise] ive ever written!) :D

12-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Aww true subhanallah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.