/* */

PDA

View Full Version : suggestion about userpages

Abdul Fattah
12-18-2006, 06:36 AM
Selam aleykum
I was thinking, would it be possible to have some sort of notification for new shouts at one's userpage? Like from the moment somebody made a shout at your user's page, next time you log in a window pops up or something. Or would that be to challenging to make? It would be a nice feature. Days could go by without a shout, so after a while one tends to stop looking, then if someone shouts a question days could go by with the question unanswered. Well of course for urgent questions one could always use the message feature. But this would be neath to right?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
12-18-2006, 11:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
tht wud b gr8 if can b implemented.
n only kadafi can tell us if thts possible... n he's on leave currently.

also a notification, when ur userpage gets edited in ur absence wud b helpful :offended:
indeed :offended: :offended:

The Ruler
12-21-2006, 12:03 PM
:sl:

but wouldnt it be annoying to have window pop up every time some one shouts out :?

:w:

A7med
12-21-2006, 12:19 PM
also a notification, when ur userpage gets edited in ur absence wud b helpful
that wouldnt be no fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------

wouldnt it become abit annoying?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tania
12-21-2006, 12:20 PM

also a notification, when ur userpage gets edited in ur absence wud b helpful :offended:
I liked the kitten, the spider and roses pictures....was a nice change, not something bad :-[ I want to say the intention was good.

zanjabeela
12-22-2006, 12:55 AM
I liked the kitten, the spider and roses pictures....was a nice change, not something bad I want to say the intention was good.
^good? it was just to annoy. :heated:

how?
Please tell us how you know? :)

That would be beautiful to have...both on outside edit of the userpage, and for shouts on the page.

BlissfullyJaded
12-22-2006, 01:00 AM

That would ruin the surprise though! And you wouldn't have an excuse to ignore shouts.

I'm kidding, its a wonderful idea.

Abdul Fattah
12-23-2006, 05:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah
And you wouldn't have an excuse to ignore shouts.
ROFL
Some problems with harassment?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.