/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you know Sheikh Khalid Yassin?

FollowingAlhuda
12-18-2006, 01:54 PM
Assalamo Aleikom,

Do some of you know Sheikh Khalid Yasin. I'm sure you know him.

And if you don't you HAVE to buy his DVD's.
I have seen the following lectures (*and have them):

- Islam The Treasure Uncoverd
- Purpose of Life
- Window to Islam
- Why men should recognise God
- Islaam vs Terrorism
- Jesus a Prophet of Allah
- The historical Jesus
- Critical Issues facing Muslim Woman
- The Enemy Within
- Caracter of A Muslim
- Strangers
- Muhammad, the Man an His Message

Masha Allah, de sheikh is very clear in everything that he says.
I gave a few DVD's to a woman from Poland (she wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian). A week later she did the Shahada (Walhamdolilah).
She said to me, in the DVD ''Historical Jesus" i got all the (un anwserd) anwsers that i ever had. Whe i asked my Priest in Poland he always told me to be quiet about that.

Well Alhamdolilah. Allah gave her Hidaaya!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FollowingAlhuda
12-21-2006, 11:56 AM
Nobody????

Sabbir_1
12-21-2006, 05:04 PM
yeh mashalalh hes got some good lectures..Purpose of life is one of my fav lectures. 45 people converted to islam after he gave that lecture...

adamtaufique
12-21-2006, 07:07 PM
When I was in high school (Hoover, AL) we invited him to give a lecture on weekend (year 2000). Really great guy mashaAllah. After the lecture he watched boxing with us and we spoke with him till Fajr the next morning.

He use to live in Selma, Alabama and he discussed with us the birth of his Islamic Institute. I don't know where he lives now.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FollowingAlhuda
12-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Masha Allah! You met him!

Many brothers and sisters in Holland are asking for him. But he is everywhere and nowhere!

Purpose of life is a great lecture! But he gave this lecture more then ones.
I like his lecture(s) called: Muhammad,the man and his message and Strangers!

Very strong lectures!

SirZubair
12-21-2006, 07:24 PM
Yeah, his lectures are nice.

dishdash
12-21-2006, 10:34 PM
Just a word of warning to you all. He is no Shaykh and he is no scholar. Ask him. And unless he has re-taken the necessary exams in the last year or so (which is not impossible) or paid all the unpaid fees at the course he DID do, then it is an error to call him a shaykh.

When people address him as such, he has taken the option NOT to correct them, (there is some obscure hadith he uses as justification for this) though will happily tell you that he is neither scholar nor shaykh.

I am not saying the above as an attack on him, rather just asking you to be careful with the titles you bestow on people, as it leads one to bestow false or improper qualities. Regardless of his justifications for not correcting people, it is still misleading.

And to be fair to him, he does tend to open his lectures with the "i'm no shaykh or alim" line (though it doesn't always make it to the video version!)

Yes. We know him in AUstralia..........

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-22-2006, 01:33 AM
Are there any sites where i could listen to his lecture, or do i have to buy them :? Cuz i couldnt find a site, last time i checked.

YusufNoor
12-22-2006, 01:37 AM
:sl:

Shayk Khalid Yasin is all the rage in the Seattle area! i think i'm the only one who's not enthralled with him. ALL the other brothers rave about him and his vids. he's probably the number 1 choice here. (his style is too forceful for me, but i've seen some previews of dvds that i'm kinda interested in getting)non-Muslims seem to like him though...i do have one of his dvds, Muhammad, the Man an His Message. it IS good, but the Purpose of Life is THE one to get according to folks around here! (and you might have sold me on the historical Jesus! :D )

i prefer Mufti Ismail Menk! and when i brought some cds for the folks to listen to, they were trying to buy it off me! i told one bro, geez dude, it's only $25 online; he was "i'll give you $50!" :uuh: (cuz, i won't copy anything that's not online.)

shayk also means old man! i know! cuz it's what everyone calls me! :beard: (cuz in my case, it definitely ain't alim!!!! :okay: )

:w:

adamtaufique
12-22-2006, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dishdash
Just a word of warning to you all. He is no Shaykh and he is no scholar. Ask him. And unless he has re-taken the necessary exams in the last year or so (which is not impossible) or paid all the unpaid fees at the course he DID do, then it is an error to call him a shaykh.

When people address him as such, he has taken the option NOT to correct them, (there is some obscure hadith he uses as justification for this) though will happily tell you that he is neither scholar nor shaykh.

I am not saying the above as an attack on him, rather just asking you to be careful with the titles you bestow on people, as it leads one to bestow false or improper qualities. Regardless of his justifications for not correcting people, it is still misleading.

And to be fair to him, he does tend to open his lectures with the "i'm no shaykh or alim" line (though it doesn't always make it to the video version!)

Yes. We know him in AUstralia..........
I understand and completely agree. I think we ("students" of knowledge) use the word "shaykh" very loosly. When Nassir ud-Deen al-Albani was asked if he was a shaykh, his response was "I am only a very small student of knowledge".

I think for most people they use the word shaykh as a title of respect. Allahu alim.

- Qatada -
12-22-2006, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
Are their any sites where i could listen to his lecture, or do i have to buy them :? Cuz i couldnt find a site, last time i checked.

:salamext:

Go down the page and you'll see his video lecture on the purpose of life, i think his most famous lecture: [its streaming video insha'Allah]

http://www.harlowmasjid.org/

FollowingAlhuda
12-22-2006, 08:16 PM
This is true brothers i agree,

He is not a Sheikh. I asked a sister about him, and if the Ulamaa have a Jar3 or te3diel about him. She told me he is not a sheikh, but just a da'ee. But i knew that all along. Just used that title, without thinking about it.

See Subhanna Allah! What Sheikh Al-Albaani said. It is very beutifull!
Masha Allah

Wassalam

Goku
12-22-2006, 08:18 PM
DVDs sound interesting.

^..sTr!vEr..^
12-22-2006, 08:24 PM
can we download that lecture purp0se of lyf by him...?

FollowingAlhuda
12-22-2006, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Goku
DVDs sound interesting.

They are! All of them.

Skillganon
12-22-2006, 08:30 PM
I head of him, now. Watch one video provided by Fi_Sabillillah, and a clip in google. Nothing more.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Yeah he has brilliant way of delivering his talks love the accent aswell. My favourite lecture has to be challenges to muslim youth in the west. Here are a few lectures for those intrested in listening to them:

What is the Purpose of Life? Part1 Part2

Muhammad (saw) The Man and His Message
Part1 Part2 Q&A

Our Beginning Our End!(4 people reverted!)

El Hajj Malik Shahbaz (Malcolm X)

Dawah Technique Course
Part1 Part2 Part3 Part4 (not complete)

Challenges to Muslim Youth in the West

Changing the World through Dawah

We Must Deliver the Message

Fighting the Enemy within

adnan88
12-22-2006, 08:45 PM
yeah alhamdulilah
he is a great sheikh... actually if u go to www.kalamullah.com, u can download some of his lectures... but you'll have to wait because the web site is temporarily down...

Skillganon
12-22-2006, 08:55 PM
I am not aware of his credential. Just refer to him as somone who is trying to preach Islam. Use of shiekh might give a wrong idea. He make's it very clear he is not one. So do not ascribe a title he even does not use to refer to himself. That will be more appropriate of you.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-22-2006, 09:05 PM
o0o thanx for the link bro Fi...:D

Skillganon
12-23-2006, 04:10 AM
He does really have a powerful voice, and straight up.

Lina
12-24-2006, 12:10 AM

His lecture; Our Beginning Our End:

In this lecture he 'called' himself a Shaykh...

He said something in the lines of: 'A brother asked me; 'Shaykh....(a question)..' and he didn't correct himself nor did he correct that brother that asked him that.

If you watch/listen to that lecture you will hear it Insha'Allah.

Correct me if i'm wrong,
Forgive me if i'm wrong.

He could have made a mistake which we all make Insha'Allah because he did correct himself at the end when he said that there was no surah on the prophet Muhammed sallah Allah alayhi wa sallam as there is a surah on Mariam, the mother of Isa alayhi sallam.

Again; forgive me if i'm wrong Insha'Allah.

Khair Insha'Allah.

'Abd al-Baari
12-25-2006, 09:20 PM
sheikh khalid yasins lectures are great
mashallah

smartcard
12-28-2006, 04:53 PM
When www.kalamullah.com, will be online?

Where can I buy some DVD or CD of the Sheikh?

Lina
12-28-2006, 05:00 PM

www.1islam.net

smartcard
12-30-2006, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FollowingAlhuda
Assalamo Aleikom,

Do some of you know Sheikh Khalid Yasin. I'm sure you know him.

And if you don't you HAVE to buy his DVD's.
I have seen the following lectures (*and have them):

- Islam The Treasure Uncoverd
- Purpose of Life
- Window to Islam
- Why men should recognise God
- Islaam vs Terrorism
- Jesus a Prophet of Allah
- The historical Jesus
- Critical Issues facing Muslim Woman
- The Enemy Within
- Caracter of A Muslim
- Strangers
- Muhammad, the Man an His Message

Masha Allah, de sheikh is very clear in everything that he says.
I gave a few DVD's to a woman from Poland (she wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian). A week later she did the Shahada (Walhamdolilah).
She said to me, in the DVD ''Historical Jesus" i got all the (un anwserd) anwsers that i ever had. Whe i asked my Priest in Poland he always told me to be quiet about that.

Well Alhamdolilah. Allah gave her Hidaaya!
Assalamualiku, I need some of the latest DVD/CD of Khalid Yassin, can you please let me know what you have, and is it possible to make some copies for me?

Salaam,

abhisham
01-05-2007, 03:41 PM
AsSalamu alaykum

The word Sheikh is used as a title of respect, and there is no harm using it for a da'i or anyone else.

As for a person finishing a passing their exams and graduating from an Islamic university, does that make them a sheikh or alim? That does not sound like a criterion for the salaf nor any one else ive heard.

^..sTr!vEr..^
01-13-2007, 02:47 PM
errmm....i jus wantd 2 know...does he come to karachi, Pakistan too...? a frd of mine was tellin..

edil
01-15-2007, 04:59 AM
Masha'allah he is a really great inspirational lecturer.

Daffodil
01-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Mashallah he is a top da'ee, may Allah swt reward him abundantly ameen.

His purpose of life centre is up near our house, but at the mo, bro ahmed is lookin after it as hes stuck in america they givin him trouble there. may Allah swt make it easy for them. ameen

YusufNoor
03-16-2007, 02:42 PM
A`udhu Billahi mina Shaytanir Rajeem,

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Assalamu alaykum wa'rahma-tullahi, wa'barakatahu

well, i've seen some more lectures by Brother Khalid and i've changed my mind about him! he's now my favorite non-scholar type speaker! i really liked Da'wah in the West! A Treasure Uncovered and Obligations of Muslims were good also. so i've just ordered a bunch of stuff by him, like: the 3 Purpose of Life vids, Historical Jesus[cause of a comment here:) ], Malcom X and a few others. :coolious:

favorite quote: "to discover Islam, you sometimes have to move Muslims out of the way" :thumbs_up

now i know why some of my Brothers have been surprised by alot of things i've said. turn's out i've been quoting Brother Khalid without ever having watched his lectures! :ooh:

by the way, Mufti Ismail Menk has a new Taraweeh Qur'an recital on cd, available only from South Africa [counts pennies to see how long till i can buy it!] :D

PEACE1975
03-19-2007, 09:49 AM
I like Shikh Khalid Yassin, his style is good & the way he delivers information about Islam is not force but with sense ...

I watched one of his DVD 'Our Beginning ..our End' & i am sure he is pure in heart

If you have not heard any of his lectures you must

dishdash
04-30-2007, 02:22 PM
You're not wrong - unfortunately he always used to come out with some hadith (that I have never actually seen!) that it is poor manners to correct someone who addresses you with a well-intentioned but incorrect title. The subject was always then pretty swiftly changed.

In answer to the poster who didn't feel that accrediatition of the ulemah was particularly important.....

ahhh - where is the emoticon that insinuates someone has lost their marbles?

format_quote Originally Posted by Lina

He said something in the lines of: 'A brother asked me; 'Shaykh....(a question)..' and he didn't correct himself nor did he correct that brother that asked him that.

If you watch/listen to that lecture you will hear it Insha'Allah.

Correct me if i'm wrong,
Forgive me if i'm wrong.

He could have made a mistake which we all make Insha'Allah because he did correct himself at the end when he said that there was no surah on the prophet Muhammed sallah Allah alayhi wa sallam as there is a surah on Mariam, the mother of Isa alayhi sallam.

Again; forgive me if i'm wrong Insha'Allah.

Khair Insha'Allah.

YusufNoor
04-30-2007, 05:25 PM

i guess this is proof that Muslims don't need kafr's as enemies! we shall destroy ourselves without any assistance whatsoever! :enough!:

umm, not necessary, just read the cover of the dvd where it says SHAYK Khaalid Yasin!:?

brother converts thousands of people and folks want to nit-pick!???:exhausted

of those of you that are complaining, how many make it to Fajr at the masjid EVERY DAY? and for the sisters, how many pray Tahajjud EVERY DAY?

or MAYBE, you convertion rate is BETTER that SHAYK Khaalid Yasin's??:blind:

meh, i doubt it!:raging:

sad, very sad...

May Allah(SWT) guide us all BACK to the Truth! AMEEN!

dishdash
05-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Down from there - mummy needs the soapbox now.

Are you in the habit of calling ANYONE a shaykh?! What an intersting idea. Unlike you, I happen to know the brother personally, and not just from his lectures. Yes - a great speaker. Yes, many find their way to Islam through doors he has opened.

But.... my dear brother, he is no alim and no shaykh. Nor will he ever call himself one. For all his faults, he is no liar.

Respect for the hierachical mechanisms within the circles of the ulemah is not nit-picking. Picking nits is nit picking.

Your own lack of understanding in this regard has led you to comparing this to performing salat. Not sure why you did this, but you may like to ask for your money back from the alim you're learning from.

format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor

i guess this is proof that Muslims don't need kafr's as enemies! we shall destroy ourselves without any assistance whatsoever! :enough!:

umm, not necessary, just read the cover of the dvd where it says SHAYK Khaalid Yasin!:?

brother converts thousands of people and folks want to nit-pick!???:exhausted

of those of you that are complaining, how many make it to Fajr at the masjid EVERY DAY? and for the sisters, how many pray Tahajjud EVERY DAY?

or MAYBE, you convertion rate is BETTER that SHAYK Khaalid Yasin's??:blind:

meh, i doubt it!:raging:

sad, very sad...

May Allah(SWT) guide us all BACK to the Truth! AMEEN!

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-01-2007, 03:40 PM

I fail to see how this is on topic. Perhaps we should stick to the topic outlined in the original post?

dishdash
05-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Haha! My apologies sister.

To answer the question in the thread title, yes I do.

I think it is also vital for all of us to heed the oft-forgotten saying of the Prophet - wisdom is the lost property of the true believer. In other words, you take wisdom wherever it may come from.

I believe that a lot of what Khalid actually comes out with is nafs-driven nonsense with basic flaws in aqeeda all over the place. But then a lot of the other things he says are truly inspiring and a joy to listen to.

My best friend who was Khalid's road manager and chief fundraiser for IBC lovingly recalls the time they were in Woolworths in Sydney, and whilst in the checkout line, he saw two paki's flirting with one another behind the checkout. One of them served him (the boy) and he asked him was he Muslim. Seeing this bearded man in dishdash, the boy stuttered yes, to which Khalid told him straight-faced and outright, that he must make haste to house of the girl's parents and ask for her hand in marriage without further ado. Their expressions were priceless!

I love that about him - that he says it how he sees it.

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-01-2007, 04:17 PM

His style is very popular with many people. Just this saturday, he did a lecture in London named 'Every Soul shall taste death'. Two non-Muslims accepted Islam alhamdulillah, a man and a woman. May Allah keep them steadfast upon the haqq, ameen.

What I found inspiring, though, was how at the start of the lecture the Imam of the masjid started praising him and called him a 'pioneer' in the field of da'wah. And Khalid Yasin quickly stated how if the Imam knew someone more knolwedgable than him, then shame on him for bringing someone so unknowledgeable to do a lecture. He also managed to raise a lot of money for the masjid, which was needed to build another floor. MashaAllah.:)

dream gurl
05-01-2007, 04:33 PM
mashallah sheikh khalid is a strong and powerful when speaking in his speach he draws attention.I have 2 of his dvd i own one of 'em i like was " womens in islam" something like that about women.And he tells how women suppose to cover and dealing with theri husband.......................it really great and nice especially for women there were few things i never knew which really suprised me!

vpb
05-01-2007, 04:43 PM
I totaly agree with brother dishdash, bc not everyone can be a scholar, to be a scholar there are certain of sciences that one should study and know them very well to get the title of a scholar (sheikh), of course a person can be very knowledgeable and have barakat in his words the he/she says, but it's not to be called sheikh. but anyways, I've listened some of his lectures, and he's really good :) may Allah reward him with jannah.

^..sTr!vEr..^
05-03-2007, 08:17 PM
how can i listen to his lectures...helppp??

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-03-2007, 10:29 PM
check page 2 of this thread.

vpb
05-04-2007, 04:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYBLOxT9b-0

here is the video of the lecture where 22 australians converted to Islam.

ebutahla
05-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Are these videos on net :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKXGZttuKmk

And if YES can you share them.

qrays
05-13-2007, 04:34 AM
Muhammad Man and his Message DVD
http://alhamdulillah.net/downloads/s...sage%20DVD.avi

Dishdash, stop backbiting!
Alim is the one who know his Creator. As for his usage of hadith and Qur'an, know that his quotations are authentic.
Further, if a hadith is weak, it doesn't mean that the meaning is not true!

Khalid Yasin is a very sincere muslim I have ever met! I found the same attraction that I found in Malcolm X. Sincerity, straight talking and dignity!

as-Salamu Alaik

Ghira
05-13-2007, 04:51 AM
Sheikh Khalid Yassin is amazing speaker..Really gets your attention.
He is wonderful for non practicing Muslims and the youth that need to wake up to the truth. I was AMAZED at the lecture given by him called Purpose of Life....I think like 6 or more people gave their shahada the same night and you could witness it yourself if you have the video... Truly someone that needs to be listened to. :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

YusufNoor
09-24-2007, 03:21 AM

is it me, or is there alot of ads for Brother Khalid on this web site now???
:p

warrior_1_uk
09-24-2007, 05:58 AM
I think there seems to be a big misunderstanding about the word sheikh here. Why make a big Hoo haa over such a petty issue.Sheikh is used to honour and respect someone too. It is not just a status for scholars.I have had a lot of people who have nearly bitten my head off because I use the word sheikh but the fail to understand that it is out of respect for someone with knowledge.I am a student and a close friend of Dr Bilal Philips, I have lots of respect for him.Although he is a good friend and we spend a lot of time together I still call him "Ya sheikh" although many brothers have said that we cannot compare to the scholars of saudi arabia.However they fail to understand the love and respect that one might have for his teacher and friend and for that call him sheikh. Yusuf estes came to visit us the other too and I addressed him as sheikh again out of respect. I address all my teachers who I am learning from as "sheikh" so I don't see why we should make such an issue over a title given to someone out of respect. In the gulf Sheikh is used for someone with status in the commnuity, a rich man, a wellknown man, a noble man.so why make so much fuss about this.
salams
Warrior_1_uk

lmaestro
09-24-2007, 07:29 AM
Inspirational speaker

laitho
07-17-2008, 05:55 AM
Alsalaam Alykom My Muslim family,

Brothers and sisters can anyone guide me to how I can contact my brother Khalid Yassin. I'm actually from Muslim country called Oman.

with thanks & best regards,

your brother laith :smile:

Na7lah
07-17-2008, 05:16 PM
i heard he was in Minasota last week or the week before but i'm not sure

YusufNoor
07-18-2008, 05:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by laitho
Alsalaam Alykom My Muslim family,

Brothers and sisters can anyone guide me to how I can contact my brother Khalid Yassin. I'm actually from Muslim country called Oman.

with thanks & best regards,

your brother laith :smile:

are you looking for phone number or email; or other?

smartcard
07-18-2008, 05:58 AM
I too was looking for his contact / email, after search I found http://www.challengeyoursoul.com/ where there is a forum http://forum.challengeyoursoul.com/forum/ in that you can really post or send PM to the Moderator asking the info.

Unfortunately, this website looks more commercial, possibly the Sheik is not behind this website?

laitho
07-18-2008, 10:31 PM
Thank you brothers and sisters for the reply I love u all wallahy..............brothers is anyone of you leaving in Minasota. I want to meet you there and enjoy with you my vacation.

brother YusufNoor

Yesam looking for his phone or email.

laitho
07-19-2008, 05:16 AM
Alsalaam alykom brother YusufNoor

Yes brother am looking for his Phone number or email address.

with thanks and bessssssst regards to all my brothers and sisters

ur brother Laith

YusufNoor
07-19-2008, 03:16 PM
Alsalaam alykom brother YusufNoor

Yes brother am looking for his Phone number or email address.

with thanks and bessssssst regards to all my brothers and sisters

ur brother Laith

the last email i heard him give out was specialsky@gmail.com; but one our our Shaykhs talks to him by phone alot. i might not see him today as his daughter's Nikah is today and he's been busy; but as soon i do, i'll confirm that.

laitho
07-19-2008, 04:38 PM
alsalaam alykom bother YusufNoor and to all brothers and sisters,

Thank you very much for the help and support brother Yusufnoor, actually brother I want to come and meet him and meet the brothers and sisters and all the family muslims, am very happy and proud of you all :smile: alhamdo le lah that we are mulim family but I hope in sha Allah will be strong in all sections of this life.

With thanks & Best regards,

ur brother laith

adam123
07-19-2008, 04:40 PM
a very good lecturer.................

but i have not seen currently someone whos better than sheikh suleman mullah from south africa...a master peice

laitho
07-19-2008, 05:00 PM
brother adam123,

This is our problem we are comparing who’s better than another (so we are making Islam as a compotation or group of people). This is not right brother this isn't compotation so at the end someone will win no brother they all have to be together to make the name of Allah high and high they have to not working with there name but with Allah name and Islam and Muslims (brothers & Sisters).

With thanks & best regards,

ur brother laith

laitho
07-26-2008, 07:54 AM
Alsalaam Alykom brothers and sisters

I want to share with new link that I got regarding our brother Khalid Yassin the link is as following:-

http://khalidyasin.blogspot.com/

hope in sha Allah it'll help all of us and improve our knowledge.

Alsalam alykom for all of u (brothers,sisters and all of u).

YusufNoor
07-27-2008, 12:40 PM
alsalaam alykom bother YusufNoor and to all brothers and sisters,

Thank you very much for the help and support brother Yusufnoor, actually brother I want to come and meet him and meet the brothers and sisters and all the family muslims, am very happy and proud of you all :smile: alhamdo le lah that we are mulim family but I hope in sha Allah will be strong in all sections of this life.

With thanks & Best regards,

ur brother laith

atm, Brother Khalid is in Nigeria with fellow Dai'ee Sh. Ahmed M. Awwal, according to Sh. Abu Bakr. they will be touring Africa for a while. Br Ahmed was a student of Ahmed Deedat[May Allah have Mercy on him] and is a student of comparative religion. i'd like to see the 2 in action together; Masha Allah, it's alot of talent!

if you are in Minnesota, just follow one of thousands and thousands of Somalians to a Masjid! Abu Bakr, a Somalian, says the Minnesota has 10 times the Somali population as we do, and we have ALOT of Somalians! [including me wife!]

btw, my wife enjoyed the link that you posted! JazakAllah Khayr!

Ayesha Rana
07-27-2008, 01:04 PM
His lectures are very good Masha'Allah, i stayed with my grandad for a year and watched them nearly every day...i like best the 'purpose of life' ones but loads more hav come out that i haven't seen yet.

laitho
08-26-2008, 06:49 AM
Alsalaam Alykom,

So brother YusufNoor ur a somalian right will nice to meet u brother, and I think I'll come to Minnesota in sha Allah next summer or spring.

Alsalaam Alykom to all of u brother n sister

YusufNoor
08-26-2008, 12:17 PM
Alsalaam Alykom,

So brother YusufNoor ur a somalian right :uuh:

will nice to meet u brother, and I think I'll come to Minnesota in sha Allah next summer or spring.

Alsalaam Alykom to all of u brother n sister

no Akhi, Abu Bakr is a Somalian, my wife is a Somalian and 85% of the Muslims in our community are Somalian. Abu Bakr said that there are MORE Somalians in Minnesota than we have here [10x]. i thought you mentioned Minnesota, that was why i gave that advice!

btw, i'm a white boy in Tukwila, WA!

where do you live Akhi?

laitho
08-26-2008, 12:44 PM
Alsalaam Alykom brother,

Akhi am from country called Sultante Of Oman it's near Dubai i think u know dubai, so brother am from there actually and am not from living in US.....

Alsalaam Alykom brother and sisters :-)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.