/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Less then 3 weeks to live

muslimah4life
12-18-2006, 06:03 PM
Salaam brothers and sisters i have been notifued that i have less then 3 weeks to live :(. A sister suggests colour therapy!! how will that help me? im lost and confused. The tumours to big to operate.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maarya
12-18-2006, 06:06 PM
salam,
sis, i really feel for you. i read that and am so sad for you.
just pray and spend time with your family.
as for the colour theoropy - i hav no idea.
i will keep u in my du'a
wslm

starfortress
12-18-2006, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah4life
Salaam brothers and sisters i have been notifued that i have less then 3 weeks to live :(. A sister suggests colour therapy!! how will that help me? im lost and confused. The tumours to big to operate.
:sl:
Are you serious sis...may i know what kind of tumours.

Skillganon
12-18-2006, 06:11 PM
May Allah guide you and keep you in good health.

I am not good in this kind of situation. Don't know what to say.

Inshallah you will pull through it. Get a second opinion?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
habiibti
12-18-2006, 06:18 PM
Subhana Allah,that is so heart breaking to know.but dont let it get to u,i know tat sounds cliche but no one can determine how long u have except Allah.I had a friends dad told he wasnt gonna last 6 months,after 5 yrs he is still kicking it.

Just remember if Allah wants us back,we will leave,there is nothing anyone can do abt.Take this a positive thing,many people just collapse and die in da spot,not given a chance to do last minute dua or asking for forgiveness.

May Allah give u a healthy one and forgive all our sins amiin.

starfortress
12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by starfortress
Are you serious sis...may i know what kind of tumours.
Im sorry for the ignorance question sisimsad ,after checking to your recent post it's true you doe's have a brain tumorimsad,never stop praying and make a dua from Alla S.W.T...

Munda Pakistani
12-18-2006, 06:27 PM
May Alah grant you the highest place in Jannah. Ameen.

Lina
12-18-2006, 06:28 PM

Prayer is the best therapy.

''And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and foods, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirun (the patient ones). Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: 'Truly! To Allah (swt) we belong and truly, to him we shall return.'”
(Surah Al-Baqarah, 2:155-6)

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "When Allah desires good for someone, He tries him with hardships." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “If Allah wants good for his servant, He hurries on His punishment in this world, and if He wills ill for a servant, he holds back punishing him for his sin so He can give it to him in full on the Day of Resurrection.”

Be patient sister,

May Allah subhana wa ta'la grant you sabr and health Insha'Allah.

:love:

mohammed farah
12-18-2006, 06:30 PM
sorry to hear this sis. ill inshallah pray for you and may allah grant you peace and happines to you and your family

al_faaris574
12-18-2006, 06:30 PM

InshaAllah you are in all of our Dua's sister. Remember, Allah has blessed you with the opportunity to repent. Heres a relevant Fatwa inshaAllah.

Question:
A man committed many sins. He is suffering from a severe illness and has tried treatment to no avail. The doctors have told him that they have no cure for his problem. Now he regrets his past and wants to repent. Does his repentance count now that he is suffering from this terminal illness from which he has no hope of a cure?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Yes, the repentance of a man who does not hope to live for long does count. This applies whether he has an incurable illness such as cancer; or he has been sentenced to death, such as a man who has been brought out for execution, even if the sword is being raised above his head; or a married man who has committed adultery and been sentenced to stoning, even if the stones have already been gathered. His repentance is valid, because Allaah accepts the repentance of a man so long as the death rattle has not yet reached his throat. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah accepts only the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards; it is they to whom Allaah will forgive, and Allaah is Ever All-Knower, All-Wise.” [al-Nisa’ 4:17]

The meaning of the phrase “and repent soon afterwards” means that they repent before they die.

In the following aayah, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil deeds until death faces one of them and he says: ‘Now I repent;’…”[al-Nisa’ 4:18]

There are five essential conditions for repentance: sincerity, regret for what one has done, giving it up immediately, determination not to repeat it in the future, and repenting during the time when repentance will be accepted, i.e., before one dies or before the sun rises in the west.

- Qatada -
12-18-2006, 06:32 PM
:salamext:

innaa lillahi wa inna 'alayhi raji'oon [to Allah we belong and to Him is our return].. may Allaah make it easier for u sister, and all the muslims. ameen.

For the color therapy, you might want to check this site out:

http://www.colourtherapyhealing.com/

I think they use colors to understand where your lacking in health matters, and i think it also involves other things like emotional etc. and Allah knows best.

Keep praying to Allah to make it easier for you and all the muslims, and keep repenting for your sins, because even i might die, or anyone else might die before these 3 weeks are over. Remember Allaah alot, and He will remember you.

Remember that their are people worser off than all of us, who may even wish for death but can't.

They might be locked up, being tortured, and they want to return to Allaah, so imagine it as a blessing from Allaah if anything was to occur. Allaah loves you, and we all will die, lets all work hard on dying in a way which Allaah will be pleased with us, and the last words on our lips be Laa illaaha illAllaah, Muhammadur RasoolAllaah [there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and Muhammad (peace be upon him) is His messenger.

al_faaris574
12-18-2006, 06:34 PM

Here is another Fatwa which you may be able to benefit from inshaAllah:

Question:
There is a person who is sick with cancer, and the doctors have been unable to treat him successfully. He has left the hospital to spend his remaining time with his family. His condition is deteriorating daily. What do you advise him to do?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Al-Nawawi said:

The sick person should strive to have a good attitude and avoid arguing and disputing concerning worldly matters. He should bear in mind that this is the end of his time in the realm of deeds, and he should end it with good deeds. He should seek the forgiveness of his wife, children, all his family, neighbours and friends, and all those with whom he had dealings or with whom he was friends or had any kind of connection, and ensure that they hold nothing against him. He should focus on reading Qur’aan, reciting Dhikr, and reading stories about the righteous and how they were at the time of death. He should observe regular prayer and avoid impurity (najaasah), and take care of other religious duties. He should not accept the advice of those who try to turn him away from these things, for this is something with which he will be tested, and this person who tries to do this is an ignorant friend and a secret enemy. He should advise his family to bear his loss with patience and not to wail over him or to weep excessively. He should advise them not to do any of the bid’ahs (innovations) that are customarily done at funerals. He should ask them to make du’aa’ for him. And Allaah is the Source of strength.

H4RUN
12-18-2006, 06:39 PM
:sl: sister
inalilhai wa'ina'ilahi rajiun..truely sory to hear that...
SubhannAllah whatever may happen is in Allah's swt hands :)
Everything good and bad happens for a reason...

'We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return.'

The Prophet pbuh said, "If any Muslim man or woman suffers a calamity and keeps it in his memory, even if it happened a long time ago, saying each time it is remembered, 'We belong to Allah and to Him do we return,' Allah, who is Blessed and Exalted will give a fresh reward each time it is said, equivalent to the reward when it happened." [Tirmidhi: Ahmad and Bayhaqi, in Shu'ab al-Iman, transmitted it.]
No matter what just try try and try to keep steadfast in deen....just remember this life is the key to the after life:)

Also, if [Allah swt forbid] you were to pass on from this temporary journey in this temporary duniyah, you'll be that much closer to our creator:)
May Allah swt help you through this time sister, may you and your family be showered with blessings, ameen thumma ameen!
Take care, have the faith and keep the faith...If Allah wishes, you shall live many more years:)
:w:

Woodrow
12-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Sister I am very saddened to hear that news. Yet in reality none of us even know if we will be given another heart beat. At any given time we are all just one heart beat and one breath away from death.

A person very close to me has also been given similar news. His attitude is to see it as a blessing and an awakening to the temporary status we all have in this dunya.

Sister, Look at your news as a blessing and as a gift to be aware of the joy you have in store for you. Do not be saddened, the process of death begins the moment we are born. It is the normal and should be the joyous fulfillment of our trials in this Dunya. There is nothing to fear, it is a time of opportunity.

al_faaris574
12-18-2006, 06:56 PM

Yet another fatwa which should be beneficial to you inshaAllah.

Dear scholar, As-Salaam `Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh. If a person is made aware that he has a terminal illness (i.e., cancer…etc), will any good deed that he/she does after this period count?

Wa`Alykum As-Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear brother in Islam, thanks a lot for your question and the interest you show in getting yourself well-acquainted with the teachings of Islam. May Allah bless your efforts in pursuit of knowledge!

According to a Prophetic Hadith, a Muslim has to seize the opportunity of enjoying good health by drawing himself nearer to Allah before illness overwhelms him. Yet, we cannot say that good deeds during period of illness don’t count as long as one is sane and mature, and death has not reached his/her collar bone.

In his response to the question you posed, with much focus on how such a person should behave afterwards, Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and an Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states:

“It is important for us to know deep inside our heart that Allah Almighty is Most Forgiving and Most Merciful. As Imam Al-Ghazzali has rightly pointed out those in similar situations are best advised to think of the mercy and forgiveness rather than focusing on Allah’s wrath. In a Hadith Qudsi (sacred hadith), the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, quotes Allah as saying, “I am as My servant thinks of Me; so let him think of Me as He wishes to think.” In other words, those who think of Allah as Forgiving and Merciful will not be disappointed, for Allah is indeed the most Merciful of those who show mercy.

It is important for you - if you are facing a terminal illness - to consider the following points:

1) Be always on guard against Satan, the avowed enemy of humanity. He will relentlessly try by all means to snatch your faith in Allah and make you think of all the terrible things of Him until you breath your last. So be persistent in seeking refuge and protection of Allah against the whispering and temptations of Satan. Don’t let him snatch your faith in Allah as well as your hope in His infinite Mercy.

2) Repent sincerely of all your past sins and make amends for them as far as possible; if you have hurt or robbed humans return what you have taken, or compensate for them as far as possible; otherwise, ask forgiveness of them. If you have neglected your religious duties, see if you can make up for them; if not, seek Allah’s forgiveness.

3) Spend the rest of your life in good works as much as possible. Allah’s mercy is beyond what anyone can imagine or comprehend. The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah will accept the repentance of His servant so long as death has not reached his/her collar bone.” But never take this as a license to sin, but only as a reminder for you that you should never lose your hope in Allah.

4) Be consistent in making Dhikr; let words of “subhana Allah al-hamdu lillah la ilaha illa Allah allahu akbar wa la hawala wala quwwatta illa billahi” be always on your tongue and heart. Remember that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever dies while uttering there is no god but Allah will enter Paradise.”

5) Also make sure to read Sayyid Al-Istighfar (the best prayer of seeking Allah’s forgiveness) - as stated below - in the morning and evening every day:

“Allahumma anta rabbee, la ilaha illa anta, khalaqtanee wa ana abduka, wa ana `ala `ahdika wa wa`dika ma istata`tu, a`udhu bika min sharri ma sana`tu, abu’u laka bi ni`matika `alayya, wa abu’u bi dhanbi fa ighfir li fa innahu la yaghfiru ad-dhunuba illa anta.” (O Allah, You are My Lord; there is no god but you; You created me, and I am Your servant; I remain steadfast on my covenant and promise with You according to the best of my ability; I seek refuge in You from the evils of my own actions; I acknowledge all of Your favors upon Me, and I confess all my sins before You, so forgive me, for no one can forgive my sins except You.). The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever (sincerely) says this supplication in the morning and dies during the day will enter Paradise; likewise, whoever reads it at night and dies during the night will enter Paradise.”

rubiesand
12-18-2006, 07:01 PM
May Peace be upon you sister.
You know our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Remember whatever happens you are not alone, Allah is near to you throughout all this.

:love:

BlissfullyJaded
12-18-2006, 07:07 PM

I'm sorry to hear this sister. Like the others said, remain optimistic. May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) have mercy on you, make this a forgiveness for your sins, and grant you Jannah al Firdaus. Ameen.

:cry: :wub:

amirah_87
12-18-2006, 07:09 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

May Allah keep you patient, and May He keep you on the right path InshaAllah. :rose:

Kittygyal
12-18-2006, 07:14 PM
Assalmualikum,
Ukthi remember what i said to you before don't stress your self what ever happens is in Allah subhanwatallah's hands, we never know when can leave our soul behind there's always hope, don't loose your faith in Allah subhanwatallah.
May Allah subahwnatallah make it easy for you && myself && everyone else inshallah Amin :), always keep a smile going
am always here for ya if you wana talk inshallah
Ma'assalama

Al-Zaara
12-18-2006, 07:18 PM

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajoon.

Sister, this really made me sad... We never know when our time is up.
If Allah so willed, I'd die after I have typed this.

I want you to know you're in our thoughts and hearts, sister. As your fellow sister in Islam I love you very much and pray Allah to forgive your sins, bless you and most of all, grant you Jannah.

Curious girl2
12-18-2006, 07:27 PM
Sis I really feel for you. Be sure that you are in my dua's. Allah will bless you and take care of you.

May Allah reward you for your suffering and patience.

Peace CG

Ninth_Scribe
12-18-2006, 07:53 PM
Color therapy is nice for stress, but with only three weeks left (which usually becomes three months and sometimes even three years), I'd recommend writing a book entitled: How I spent my Life on Earth. It will be a record of what you liked about your life here and what bothered you about it. I'm writing one myself.

In some ways you're lucky. Most people don't know they're time is done till it's too late and they didn't have a chance to have their say concerning the world and what matters most to them about it.

I don't know what to say about fear of death, except that it can't be very hard. I mean, even little children can do it.

Ninth Scribe

FBI
12-18-2006, 08:00 PM

I'm writing one myself.
Are you also on the brink of death :?

Jayda
12-18-2006, 08:04 PM
May the Lord who frees you from sin save you and raise you up

Snowflake
12-18-2006, 08:05 PM
I would have explained to you how it works but you haven't called me. :-\

The treatment entails more than colour therapy. I hope you call soon.

Tania
12-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Be optimistic, never feel down because what are saying the doctors. They can be wrong too. If they would have right, trust me at this hour, you would not be able to type or think correctly. Listen Ninth_Scribe and write a book , do something what you like and i think if you could keep a pet would be great for you . Cats, dogs or other pets are good to relief the stress. Don't think at death.

Mawaddah
12-18-2006, 08:23 PM

Sis the life on this earth is but temporary and each of us has been appointed a time to live. May Allah cleanse you from your sins, and keep you in a state of Iman until the very End Ameen. Take this as an opportunity to turn unto your Lord and perform Tawbah. Inna lillah wa inna ilaihi Raaji'oon...

:cry: :(

learningislam
12-18-2006, 08:24 PM

its so sad to hear sis. Inna Lillahe wa inna Ilayhe Rajaioon.May Allah swt help you in this time, and let you be among the residents Of Jannat-al Firdaus.
Ameen.
As the brothers and sisters said, sis, we all have to die. We are born to die and shall be raised up again. I know, its tough........i really dont have words to say.......may Allah swt make it easier for you ameen....and Remember, we die when Allah swt wants us to die. If He swt wants you to live for a couple of years more, nothing can stop you from living. And if He swt wants you to die, nothing can stop you from dying. Its His Order.......and He is the one who grants shifa...heals the sick......
Allah swt gave health to Prophet Ayub (alaihay sallam). His children died, his property was gone. And still he was a thankful slave........and Allah swt cured him. SubhanAllah.
As Allah swt says in the Quran........" Indeed Allah has Power Over All things".

These are some Quranic Verses, related to shifa :
http://www.alhudapk.com/reading-mate...hifa/shifa.pdf

sis , stay strong, you are in my prayers. :wub:
:wasalamex

Muslimah81
12-18-2006, 08:56 PM
Salaams dear sister,

I'm so sorry. :cry:

Even though I don't know you - I feel so desperately sad for you - but you don't need my sympathy! Remember dear sister death is a surety for everyone of us. May Allah swt bless you and grant your tender soul happiness and peace in eternity.

And to all the rest who are reading:

All the major traditions confirm the temporary nature of this life.

Describing himself in relation to the world, the Prophet Muhammad pbuh said,

'I am in this world like a traveler who takes shade under a tree, only to resume his journey'

Take care dear sister:wilted_ro

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-18-2006, 11:12 PM

Allah can bring you out of this if He wills. Just remember that Death is decreed and you will only die when Allah has Decreed for you to die.

Always, keep repeating "La Ilaha Ilalah", make it like your breathing Insha'Allah. If this indeed your death, then thank Allah that He has given you, a notice so to say, that you are about die, and that He has given you an opportunity to repent for everything and increase in good deeds Insha'Allah. Many people are sinning and death catches them, and they have no chance to repent for their sins and they die in that state.

Perhaps Allah will bring something good out of this for you Insha'Allah. Trust in Him. If you go today, we are of a surety following you tommorow. May Allah make this easy upon you and your family, and grant you and your family patience in this time, and May He make this easy for you and what comes after easy for you.

*charisma*
12-18-2006, 11:24 PM
Bismillah arRahman ArRaheem

In the name of Allah, most gracious most merciful

Assalamu Alaikum

Ameen to all the du'as

Sis, I honestly don't know what to say, but that you are in my du'as most definately. Try to stay happy inshallah, and don't stress yourself out. May Allah have mercy upon your soul ameen. Keep in dhikr always. Inshallah let go of any grudges you may have against anyone and do as many deeds possible. I don't know you much, but please forgive me if I have wronged you in anyway inshallah :cry:

Allah only knows when our souls will be raised, but either way let this be a reminder to everyone that death is always around the corner.

May Allah bless you and your family and may He grant you all patience during this hardship ameen.

I love you for the sake of Allah...

fi aman Allah
walaikum asalaam wa rahmatallah wa barakatu

AvarAllahNoor
12-18-2006, 11:28 PM
We all entered this world with death as our written fate (SGGS, 876)

Guru Nanak.

May Allah help you and your family.

MuSe
12-18-2006, 11:32 PM
Innâ lillâhi wa inna 'alayhi raji'ûn

SubhanAllah sister. May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) write you up for a place in Jannah, may He (subhanahu wa Ta'ala) grant you all the best of health and patience (sabr). May He (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) give you and your family a lot of blessings and help you through this difficult period. Amîn

Insha'Allah I will remember you in my prayers and make duâ for you.

All of us should take this into account, because we have got today, but who has promised us the next?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna 'Alaihi Raji'un. I'm so sorry to hear this sis. Make much use of your time in prayer and repentance. Everyone shall soon taste death. You are but one in a million. I wouldnt know if im promised the next minute of my life. Take it as an opportunity to seek forgiveness. May Allah(swt) make it easier for u sis, InshAllah. May Allah(swt) grant u sabr and Jannat Al Firdaus, InshAllah. Your in my Dua's Ukhti. Love you for the sake of Allah :wub:

Ninth_Scribe
12-19-2006, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI

Are you also on the brink of death :?
You must be joking! Did you read my sig? I hit the wall of the Callahan tunnel in a car travelling 88 MPH and walked away with out a scratch. I've been shot at too... and every bullet missed. I used to push that to extremes when I was much younger... death by misadventure... which I somehow thought was me to a tee, lol. Fast cars, cigarette boats (no longer allowed here) and jets. Sky's the limit? I would say, show me this limit?

No, can't die before my time, that's for sure. I'm writing the book because my imaginary friend begged me to do it. Everything I learn here.

I'm not sure the world is ready for all that insanity, lol.

Ninth Scribe

Maimunah
12-19-2006, 08:44 PM
salaam sister in islam
may Allah grant you shifaa n rahma.
inshaAllah u will be in my dua
eveyone shall taste death nomatter what.. have patient n inshaAllah u will meet Allah with a clear heart... make duaa.. pray qiyam layl.. read the quraan alot n by doing this Allah might prolong your lifespan.. u never know sis.. this could be a test from Allah to see how u take it so have sabr n the good end is for the mutaquun (i.e. the pious).

may Allah help u n grant u forgiveness and the good in the hereafter inshaAllah.
wasalaamu aleykum sis:)

snakelegs
12-19-2006, 09:53 PM
i wish i had words to give you, but truly, there are none.
all i can do is i will pray that god make it easy for you.
god bless you and be with you.

England
12-19-2006, 10:23 PM
Can I ask you, have you been through chemotherapy to shrink the tumours? That's a process you may need to go through I believe... it gives you a chance.
Anyway no matter what you're in God's hands. There's no such thing as death, it's just a process of moving on to a newer better world.

Good luck.
God bless.

limitless
12-20-2006, 12:36 AM

Sister, I have read your previous post and you have been in my prayers. Remember one thing; A Muslim will never fear, be afraid of death because we all have to die and return to Allah; the creator of everything. And inshallah you will still continue to be in my prayers. Inshallah if Allah wishes for you to get health, you will.

Ummu Sufyaan
12-20-2006, 12:50 AM
:sl: sis.
please don't take this the wrong way, but you know, it is a blessing that you have an illness such as this. I say this because you can repent, and do as much deeds knowing that your death maybe that close. I mean, how many people have had the sudden death. they had no chance to repent. I hope that didn't sound insulting, please forgive me if it did, and i hope you understand where i am coming from

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-20-2006, 01:01 AM
I actually posted a thread and it said when one dies of an illness, its a sign that they shall enter Jannah, InshAllah. I dont remember where it is though.

Tania
12-20-2006, 05:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
I actually posted a thread and it said when one dies of an illness, its a sign that they shall enter Jannah, InshAllah. I dont remember where it is though.
Thread

Angelzz
12-20-2006, 06:01 AM
Im saddened to hear that sis . I will remember you in my prayers InshaAllah. May Allah swt make this time for you and your family easier and grant you all many blessings .

Sis , as everyone has mentioned - it is good to spend this tme in prayer, repentance, reading qu'ran and performing good deeds as well as spending time with family and friends.

Now im not sure if this is allowed in islam - may the other brothers and sisters correct me if im wrong - but how about recording something like a video diary (do it in private) saying nice and beautiful things about your individual family members and friends. Either way many ppl can benefit from this - if (Allah swt forbid) your time has come - your family and friends will draw strength and comfort from this recording but also if you do get better or live longer than what doctors say InshaAllah - you can look at it yourself as a reminder how temporary this life and dunya is and gain and strengthen your iman with this.

But remember also sis all you can do is be prepared InshAllah Allah swt only knows when your time is up - make the most of this "warning" period and live and love for the sake of Allah.
I hope i havent sounded insensitive and may you forgive me if i have.

I love you for the sake of Allah sis. And dont hesitate to contact us and just talk about how your feeling or whenever you need extra support.

lolwatever
12-20-2006, 06:06 AM
May allah heal you sis! that's so sad to hear :(

Whatever you do, continue to make the most of your time, make alot of dua, istighfaar, pray alot of nafl. And Allah will grant you the best of both worlds inshaAllah!

As long as you remember Allah, Allah will be with you whatever the case. And remember, life and death is in Allah's hands, no one elses, take this as a chance to strengthen your relationship with Allah and you'll never lose out!

Allt he best!!! really really reeally sad to hear, i'll make dua for you i promise.

take care wasalaam alaikum wr wb :)

DAWUD_adnan
12-20-2006, 07:03 AM
inshaAllah may Allah reward you with Jannahtul Firdaws and make you happy for Ever and Ever. i ask Allah to forgive you your past and future sins and may He bestow His Mercy upon you
Amin!
dear ukhti

glo
12-20-2006, 07:18 AM
I am so sorry to hear your sad news, sister.

Are you being made physically comfortable?
Are you able to decide how to spend these last weeks? In hospital or at home?
Are you able to speak to people about your last wishes and about any fears you may have?
Are you able to read or be read to?

I wish you God's peace, which passes all understanding, sister. May God make your passing easy.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Muhammad
12-20-2006, 11:46 PM

May Allaah purify you of your sins and give you the strength to live your life, however long He has decreed it to be, in the best way possible, Aameen.

Truly, none of us knows when shall be our last breath, so rely upon Allaah and place your trust in Him.

And put your trust (O Muhammad

) in the Ever Living One Who dies not, and glorify His Praises, and Sufficient is He as the All-Knower of the sins of His slaves
[Al-Furqaan:
58]

Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil... [An-Naml:62]

New_Muslim
12-21-2006, 06:56 PM
I'm sorry. Trust in Allah and you will always be protected.

Kittygyal
12-21-2006, 08:30 PM
Assalmualikum,
Ukthi hope your okay i know me haven't contacted ya but hope everything is okay inshallah
Ma'assalama

smile
12-23-2006, 06:58 PM
I will make duas for you

- Qatada -
12-23-2006, 07:05 PM

How are things now? Any updates sister? May Allaah make it easy for you and the ummah. ameen.

Hijrah
12-23-2006, 07:10 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon, all i have to say is wow...i hope you are in good help and that some way, somehow you get better

sapphire
01-06-2007, 11:44 PM
sister i see u abt on the forum so Inshallah things are going well?? do update us Inshallah!! ur still in duas as always!!

take care Inshallah!

ZAYD
01-06-2007, 11:59 PM
May Allah forgive all our sins and grant you Jannatul Firdaus, may he shower you with his blessings and mercy.

Tania
01-07-2007, 06:30 AM
Her brain tumour decreased in size: and now the doctors want to remove it

lolwatever
01-07-2007, 08:09 AM
^ inshalah it goes fine ameen! :happy:

mujahida3001
01-07-2007, 08:28 AM

inshallah you are in my duaa

and remember, indeed everything happens with the will of Allah.

'Abd al-Baari
01-07-2007, 12:34 PM
sister although the news of a tumour is very very saddening you shound count it as luck as Allah has given you a warning before your death. You should spend ypur time with family and reading the Quran or any form of worship that you can. Inshallah Allah will reward you the highest place in Jannah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.