/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introducing a new and unique marriage service for PRACTICING MUSLIMS.

Sister99
12-18-2006, 09:45 PM
Introducing a new and unique marriage service for PRACTICING MUSLIMS.

Are you a practicing Muslim seeking to complete half your deen?

Have you been unable to find a suitable partner by conventional means?

Do marriage events leave you disappointed and out of pocket?

Are you tired of trawling so-called 'Muslim marriage websites'?

Disillusioned and frustrated by the jaahil and insincere people who frequent these places?

If you have answered YES to any of the above then the Practising Muslims Marriage Service is here for you!

The PMMS is a marriage facility and knowledge base that has been created to cater for the needs of practicing Muslims.
As a consequence of our changing societies and the influx of reverts to Islam, many Muslims today do not have access to the traditional means of finding a life partner.
The PMMS has been created to fill this gap and facilitate the coming together of like-minded Muslims in an environment free of the dangers of existing Muslim matrimonial websites and marriage events.
For more information or to register please visit our website…

http://www.thepmms.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-18-2006, 11:27 PM
:sl:

I think the banner on the top would do better without the sister's picture. I think the site would run the same, if not better without her picture there.

My 2 cents.

:w:

SUMMAYAH
01-06-2007, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Al Ansari

I think the banner on the top would do better without the sister's picture. I think the site would run the same, if not better without her picture there.

My 2 cents.

yeah I agree.

sevgi
01-07-2007, 02:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Al Ansari

My 2 cents.

why?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
01-07-2007, 02:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
why?
well considering the site is aimed at practicing muslims.. it's not befitting for a muslimahs pic to be displayed where brothers are going to be oggling at her. And I dunno.. but I'd never think a practicing muslimah would allow that either.

Plus it's like they're trying to say, "You too can find a pretty sis like her!" astaghfirullah, the things I think! :X

sevgi
01-07-2007, 03:12 AM
i get it and agree also...i just wanted some logic behind it..thank u sis.:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.