/* */

PDA

View Full Version : make dua plz.....

Helena
12-19-2006, 09:52 AM
:sl:

Lately things been hard, confusion, lost,unquestionable,unbelievable,.....imsad

it just happ wihtout relaisation,trust dispappeard, thinking wots gna happen nxt,

keeping in mind Allah(swt) wills everything to happen, that happens for the best..

we turn to Allah(swt) in dua, tears rolling down,and saying guide guide us to righteous path inshAllah and protect us from the devil..

sometime theres a turning point in life, world turns upside down as we think in mind...but when we turn to Allah(swt)......our thinking changes...our trust is placed with him...

wot can i say...apart from this....pray for me and my family inshAllah....as i said before...times are rough now.....

Whoevers going thru this now.....make dua for them inshAllah.....our ummah....

make dua please.....:cry:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
12-19-2006, 09:54 AM

all the best inshalah.

but wats wrong sis?

:w:

Helena
12-19-2006, 09:56 AM

i know everybody will ask me this...'wots wrong'...........

dunno wots wrong...i'd rather bottle it up inside....share it with my creator....

lolwatever
12-19-2006, 09:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler

i know everybody will ask me this...'wots wrong'...........

dunno wots wrong...i'd rather bottle it up inside....share it with my creator....
there's always the cyber counselling if u prefer 2 not be known 4 the prob sis :)

we can do our best 2 offer advise!

may allah make ur situation easy 4 u ameen.

tc :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
12-19-2006, 10:02 AM
others probs can be said....one own self probs...cant be spoken....

am i making sense...

jazaks thou...its complicated situation...those who know....are far away from me.......truth are not revealed.....to make them aware they shall not suffer with us....

Pk_#2
12-19-2006, 12:38 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

May Allah (Swt) help you sis, Ameen.

:wub: Don't worry sis! Everything that Allah (Swt) wills is for the benefit of yourself, though it might not seem like it at the moment.

Tc of yourself xx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.