/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad Yousuf (formely Yousuf Youhana) kee batain

Musalmaan
12-19-2006, 10:51 AM
:sl:
how this man even though busy in international cricket searched for truth, witness tokens(signs) of Allah, accept it, converted to islam and then really practising the teaching of islam. and then, we all see, time came just few weeks back he broke the 30-year old record and writing his name above the greatest batsman of cricket, Sir Isac Vivian Richards.

naik loago'n kay peechay kitnay log ki duain hoti hain, yeah bayaan zaroor sunye ga.

a very recommended one

http://darsequran.com/baatain/myusuf.rm

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TahirPak
12-20-2006, 09:23 AM
Jazakumullah bro.

Muhammad Yousuf firmly ascribes his performance to his conversion to Islam.
I have heard him in my college as well. He also emphasized to muslims to make dawa to others as he himself spend his time for Tabligh regularly.

May Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala send mercy on all muslims and give Hidaya to all non muslims.

:w:

ژاله
12-23-2006, 06:36 AM
his wife is studying tafseer from my teachers sister

Lonely_Boy
12-24-2006, 01:32 PM
Subhanallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
12-24-2006, 01:39 PM
SubhanAllah! Allah jisse chahe hidayat de deta hai.

Uske musalmaan hone se uski family ko bohot takleef hui hai..baki is BBC ki report mein parhiye.. Allah unhen bhi hidayat de. Ameen.

Pakistan's Youhana embraces Islam

Youhana was the only Christian on the Pakistan team
Pakistani cricket star Yousuf Youhana says he has converted to Islam from Christianity after attending preaching sessions by a leading religious group.
Youhana, who now calls himself Mohammed Yousuf and was the only Christian in the team, says his wife also converted with him about three months ago.

But he says they did not make their decision public for family reasons.

Reports in Pakistan say his parents are furious while Yousuf says he wants the rest of his family to convert too.

"I don't want to give Yousuf my name after what he has done," his mother was quoted as saying by the Daily Times newspaper.

"We came to know about his decision when he offered Friday Prayers at a local mosque. It was a shock," his mother was reported as saying.

"I cannot tell you what a great feeling it is " - Yousuf Youhana

He moved out of his parents' house when they came to know about his decision but has since moved back.

A Pakistani television channel showed him offering prayers along with other members of the Pakistan cricket team including skipper Inzamam ul Haq.

Life 'ruined'

Mohammed Yousuf's mother says she had been worried about her son's behaviour for a long time.

She blamed the brother of a former Pakistan cricket player, Saeed Anwar, for "ruining my son's life," according to the Daily Times.

Saeed Anwar and his brother have become Muslim preachers who preach from the platform of Tablighi Jamaat - Pakistan's largest non-political religious grouping.

Yousuf confirmed that he was a regular at the preaching sessions held by the Tablighi Jamaat.

But he told journalists that he had converted of his own free will and there was no pressure on him to do so.

"I cannot tell you what a great feeling it is," he told the BBC.

Officials in the Pakistan cricket board say members of the Tablighi Jamaat have been visiting the board's offices and training camps regularly over the last several years.

Most of the team members have become overtly religious over the last few years, the official said.

Musalmaan
12-24-2006, 05:50 PM
:sl: the above bbc news has become quiet old now, his brother has also reverted to islam.

the latest news is that tomorrow (i.e 25 dec 06) Muhammad yousuf, shahid afridi, waqar younis, saeeed anwar, junaid jamshaid all are leaving for a v. spiritual journey i.e hajj most probably hajj-e-akbar this year.

may Allah make their and every haaji's journey easy and make their hajj, hajj-e-mabroor.

aameen.

Snowflake
12-24-2006, 06:06 PM
Mere liye to ye khabbar nai thi. Mujhe baad mein hi pata chalta hai.

Khair... Ameen to your duaa.

learningislam
12-25-2006, 04:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musalmaan
the above bbc news has become quiet old now, his brother has also reverted to islam.

the latest news is that tomorrow (i.e 25 dec 06) Muhammad yousuf, shahid afridi, waqar younis, saeeed anwar, junaid jamshaid all are leaving for a v. spiritual journey i.e hajj most probably hajj-e-akbar this year.

may Allah make their and every haaji's journey easy and make their hajj, hajj-e-mabroor.

aameen.
:salamext:

Thanks for sharing that news brother. JazakAllah

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Mere liye to ye khabbar nai thi. Mujhe baad mein hi pata chalta hai.
Mujhay bhi her khabar baad main he pata chalti hai :-[

:wasalamex

Snowflake
12-27-2006, 04:17 PM
Koi baat nahi sis, woh kahawat humare liye hi bani hai 'Dair aaye, darust aaye!' :P

waise aap kahan se ho sis?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.