/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Global Peace & Unity Project

Phoenix CG
12-19-2006, 08:41 PM
The Global Peace & Unity Project
Introduction
The Global Peace & Unity project is one of the biggest projects to be undertaken in the Muslim World, it is certainly the biggest technological project aimed at bringing Unity & Communication. This ultra hightech complex project is being headed by PCG Studios. We have been given authorisation from many organisations who have acknowledged our efforts to create this marvel.
  • The Sheikhs of Regents Park Mosque.
  • Tooting Mosque (Connected to a network of further 20 mosques).
  • Kingston Mosque
  • Muslim Association of Britain
  • More...(This connects Thousands of Masjids and organisations and more, we have also had support from Al Muntada Al Islami Trust)
We feel that this endorsement is enough to have approval for such a network, we have the support of our spiritual leaders.
For those that are concerned, we have been contacted by various government sources (will not have participation on this intranet), we have also had interest shown by a foreign relations council (will not have any participation on the intranet also). This simply shows the power that such a project holds. This project aims to unite Muslims and have connection to every single Hub. This will encourage economics in the Muslim Community, Development, Education, Media and will allow every Muslim to access this powerful intranet. This is a costly project, of which much of the money will be generated through donations and our various projects, this will be the most power solutions for the current Muslim situation, helping unite in more than one way, and once again bringing our Scholars to the forefront of the Islamic world, making them the leaders once again and our source of knowledge, this is very important as our scholars hold much more knowledge about Islam it is for our scholars to help solve the misinformation within our communities.

Donate to this cause:
Before we go on to show more information, please donate towards this project. The donation area is located on the left to this text. The donation can be made monthly, or one off, weekly or as stated in the drop down list. Payments can be made through Paypal although if you would like to do a bank transfer for larger sums please contact us first using the contact form. This project is not funded any other way other than donations & the services we offer.

Overview
An information network model to connect Muslims nationally and internationally, bringing the scholars to the front and recreating a communication platform to target and reach the Muslim youth, bringing them back to the roots of Islam, with scholarly guidance.

Statement of Problem & Need
The current problem is communication, the lack of communication between the scholars of Islam and the youth that are increasingly being separated into groups, some going towards unlawful things, and some leaving the true path of Islam. For many years the Muslims have remained disunited, but with the technology we have available and if used properly in the right hands, with the correct frame of mind, we are set to change this. By creating a media front and a communication network we will be able to have a march larger voice, as well as uniting the Muslims. This should not be limited to the south east, but it should be national and eventually international.

Objectives
  • The objective of this project is to create a network that connects the mosques and Islamic institutions onto one intranet.
  • The outcome of this project will be beneficial to the while Muslim community, not only will it be a communication network but we will also be creating an online economical field which will be open to all of the members on the Muslim network. This will all help to boycotting Israel as we will be encouraging trade within the Muslim Community this will be encouraged to go into the mainstream industry as well.
  • To have a network with the scholars, this will help give the truth message of Islam, not only connecting to the youth of Islam but also to the Non-Muslims.
  • The network will be used as a media front, as well as a method of getting the Muslim community more involved in Islam, media and the economy.
  • The network will have an online educational system with interactive materials for any Muslim to learn from, from basic level to professional skills.
This network will give many benefits in terms of features the benefits will be for:
  • Communication
  • Education
  • Economics & Business
  • Boycott of illegal states
  • Connection to every masjid
  • Media
  • There are many benefits to businessmen, the youth and to Muslims overall.
To fund this project please donate to support us. You can alternatively encourage our services to be used, from web development, Graphic Design to selling our Posters and cards, we provide all kinds of solutions for your business.

Support Us
To support us, you can donate or promote our services, you can put these banners on your website:

Link to: http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?option=com...9&Itemid=81

Link to: http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?option=com...7&Itemid=59

Link to: http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?option=com...0&Itemid=59

Link to: http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?option=com...3&Itemid=54

Link to: http://www.pcgstudios.net

Help yourself, by helping us.
We also offer bulk sales of our posters and cards, we have a minimum order of 100 per unit, we can sell these at reduced prices to you, we can sell the A3 posters in bulk at 2 pound each, where you can retail these at a higher rate, you can sell these outside your local masjid of at local events. This way we can pay for the costs of the network whilst you also can make money.

To Place these orders please email: sales@pcgstudios.net
Earn 20% of our sales
If you are a web master and can help generate sales for us, in our posters, we will be giving 20% of our sales and distributing the profits amoungst those that help us. If you would like to do this then please email: sales@pcgstudios.net This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it where we will show you how to get started, these sales will be collected after January 2008. And distributed amongst our helpers. This does not only apply to webmasters, but also if you are an individual and can advertise us in your local masjid, and generate sales of our products, you can also earn from this.

Link to us on forums, web sites, email your friend, family and more, we need your support: http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?option=com...9&Itemid=81

Please post this on EVERY SINGLE ISLAMIC FORUM THERE IS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Phoenix CG
12-20-2006, 11:42 PM
this sort of project should get support, I'm suprised the muslims aren't being very supportive here. The sheikhs were very pleased we were creating this and gave us many hugs and praise, but brothers and sisters, it's not possible without your support. Moral and Financial, you don't need to donate, you can take a look at the posters and see if you like them, you can spread the word, you can email it to people, you can inform them, I was given more interest from a non muslim military source, which I REJECTED because that would islamically be incorrect, but subhanaAllah, where are the muslims?

Skillganon
12-20-2006, 11:45 PM
Well, I will do what I can do. Have you tried tried advertising it on Islam channel?

Phoenix CG
12-20-2006, 11:51 PM
We have researched into that, but these costs will mount too high, we will inshaAllah be going on a mosque tour inshaAllah. We will be getting the support in writing from the sheikhs and all of the mosques.

Jazakallah for your support akhi. I was contacted before by that source I put above I won't say who, but the highest ranking section of it, this is a very powerful system we had think tanks taking interest in it. That alone should show how much influence this network can have.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Skillganon
12-21-2006, 12:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Phoenix CG
We have researched into that, but these costs will mount too high, we will inshaAllah be going on a mosque tour inshaAllah. We will be getting the support in writing from the sheikhs and all of the mosques.

Jazakallah for your support akhi. I was contacted before by that source I put above I won't say who, but the highest ranking section of it, this is a very powerful system we had think tanks taking interest in it. That alone should show how much influence this network can have.
I can't support financially at the moment. In a financial pridacemt at the mo.

How would you like me to help out?

Phoenix CG
12-21-2006, 12:18 AM
Alhamdullilah, brother, it doesn't need to be just financial.

You can tell other people about us, promote us using teh banners found on the site, the best thing is to tell other people about us, people that can support us, or would like to buy the posters, inshaAllah, you could help make people aware of the project inshaAllah, add the banner and link to your signature on forums, there are many ways you can do this and I am sure you can think of some tremendous ways.

But in one sentance, inshaallah you can help us promote it.

Jazakallah khair

Skillganon
12-21-2006, 12:31 AM
Done.

Skillganon
12-21-2006, 12:47 AM
Assalamu alaikum, I don't mean to be rude but..

Brother how do I check up this project with any of the organisation without needing to make a phone call?

People won't hand over their money Just because of a webpage?

Phoenix CG
12-21-2006, 01:06 AM
well if you want you can see sheikh sulaiman gani, or any of the sheikhs from regents park, but what I will do is get it all in writing and post it up inshaAllah.
Hmm inshaAllah we will ask that they put the statements up on there websites. MAB is having there website redeveloped at the moment, but I will contact them to put it up.

Phoenix CG
12-21-2006, 01:07 AM
*Can't edit...I am going tommorow to see them, inshaAllah I will get it in writing. I will also be touring masjids.

Skillganon
12-21-2006, 01:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Phoenix CG
well if you want you can see sheikh sulaiman gani, or any of the sheikhs from regents park, but what I will do is get it all in writing and post it up inshaAllah.
Hmm inshaAllah we will ask that they put the statements up on there websites. MAB is having there website redeveloped at the moment, but I will contact them to put it up.
That will be better and will have a larger effect, inshallah.

Skillganon
01-11-2007, 04:25 AM
Bump. Any news?

Phoenix CG
01-11-2007, 01:22 PM
More activity with al muntada al islami, MAB are a bit slow, trying to move things faster at my pace.

Skillganon
01-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Much appreciated, bump.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.