/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Too much work!

Fishman
12-19-2006, 09:10 PM
:sl:
Three of my teachers have set huge pieces of homework (most of them GCSE coursework) to be done over the holidays, which means I will have very little free time left! I will not be able to attend the Masjid regularly, which I am very upset about, I may have to be working on Eid, and I will have very little of my holiday left! I'm not just moaning, I'm extremely annoyed at them. They must have known that most people do other things during the holidays, not just sit at home all the time!
:heated: :grumbling :hiding: :playing:
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
12-20-2006, 11:38 AM

lol wats GCSE?

all the best with it... wait till u get to later years, the work always is increasing :p till your year12 holidayz i guess :statisfie:

Far7an
12-20-2006, 01:31 PM
We don't have year 12 in England!

Fishman, which subjects you need help with?

The Ruler
12-20-2006, 01:52 PM

hmmm...year 10 or year 11?...if its year 10, i see no reason why you should be stressing already...last year when it came to my first drafts, i didnt do them poperly...ended up with Bs and Cs...but with quite a bit of hard work witht the second draft and the final, i got okay grades...and if your in year 10, you still have more that 1 and half year to complete the whole thing....if you are in year 11,,,well...tough...sort yourself a time table...keep 20 minutes of free time for every salah...and stick to it...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maarya
12-20-2006, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Rooh*+

hmmm...year 10 or year 11?...if its year 10, i see no reason why you should be stressing already...last year when it came to my first drafts, i didnt do them poperly...ended up with Bs and Cs...but with quite a bit of hard work witht the second draft and the final, i got okay grades...and if your in year 10, you still have more that 1 and half year to complete the whole thing....if you are in year 11,,,well...tough...sort yourself a time table...keep 20 minutes of free time for every salah...and stick to it...

u're soooooooooooo modest, r u sure u got Cs coz i thought they were all high Bs.

anywayz, she's right, if u're in yr11 its tough luck and u're gonna hav to do all ur work and finish it soon - better to do it sooner rather than later. i dunno if it helps bt they say that u shud do work early in the morning and also in the evening coz thats wen ur brain is fresh and works best so try it and see if it works for u...

Skillganon
12-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Just stay home and finish your work. Take breaks in between.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-20-2006, 08:20 PM
what year u in bro?

i got d same problem mannnn :-\ its so bad, 2 much work!

Fishman
12-20-2006, 10:01 PM
I am in year ten and have a cruel DT teacher...

Takumi
12-23-2006, 04:28 PM
I'm a teacher and I give homework if I feel that students need to master that skill and instructional time in class is not enough to further measure their skills.
We don't intend to be cruel.

There are certain skills that we can't do without and of course if you attend certain schools they have certain standards that they want to maintain. That's how good schools get their reputation.

May Allah make it easy on you.

The Ruler
12-29-2006, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maarya
u're soooooooooooo modest, r u sure u got Cs coz i thought they were all high Bs.
*ahem* for one of my english coursework i did get a C first :exhausted

format_quote Originally Posted by fishy
I am in year ten and have a cruel DT teacher...
year 10...so you can chill.

and about the cruel DT teacher, report him/her.

Kittygyal
12-29-2006, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Just stay home and finish your work. Take breaks in between.
correct agree:thumbs_up

lolwatever
01-04-2007, 07:55 AM
how u copin fishy? :D

skhalid
01-05-2007, 09:12 PM
ALL I CAN SAY IS GOOD LUCK!!!
Inshallah u will get it done on time!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.