/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alhamduillah 4 blessing of islam

islamicfajr
12-21-2006, 04:56 AM
Assalam Alaykum

Dear All..

May be i have no words to say it..

we should thank Allah ( Alhamduillah) for blessing of islam and ask Him to make us steadfast in adhering to His religion till the death.

we should note that the more religious commitment becomes something strange and the fewer people there are who truly adhere to it – as is the situation nowadays – the more difficult it becomes to remain steadfast. It is hard to be different from the vast majority of people. Hence Allaah in His wisdom increases the reward of the sincere believers who remain steadfast in adhering to the truth, those who give precedence to pleasing Him over everything else and sacrifice that which is most precious to them for the sake of achieving that.

In Saheeh Muslim (145) it is narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah

(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Islam started as something strange and will go back to being something strange as it began. So glad tidings to the strangers.”

In Sunan al-Tirmidhi (3058) it is narrated from Abu Tha’labah al-Khushani (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah

(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “After you there will come days during which being patient will be like holding on to a live coal. The one who strives during those days will have a reward like that of fifty men who strive as you do.” According to another report: It was said: “O Messenger of Allaah, the reward of fifty men like them or like us?” He said: “No, the reward of fifty men like you.”
Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb, 3172

These ahaadeeth and others indicate that at the end of time, there will be many evil and corrupt people, and few who are good and righteous and fear Allaah. That is because there will be so much fitnah (temptation and tribulation) and because sin and temptation will be so widespread that adhering to Islam will become something strange and may even become something strange among the Muslims themselves.

These ahaadeeth also indicate that adherence to Islam is not something easy, rather it is like holding on to a live coal. What will help a person to do that, after guidance from Allaah, is being patient in adhering to this path until he meets his Lord not being negligent or heedless, so he will meet a Lord Who is pleased with him and not angry with him, and will give him a great and much-multiplied reward. If a person truly understands this, he will regard as insignificant whatever he encounters for the sake of that which is waiting for him with his Lord, by the will and grace of Allaah.

Remember that your efforts will never be lost, so long as you remain on the right path. The point where your life ends, this is your destination:

“He who emigrates (from his home) in the Cause of Allaah, will find on earth many dwelling places and plenty to live by. And whosoever leaves his home as an emigrant unto Allaah and His Messenger, and death overtakes him, his reward is then surely, incumbent upon Allaah. And Allaah is Ever Oft?Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Nisa’ 4:100]

Then will come the turn of those who come after you, to take the flag from you and continue the rest of the journey. How many of this ummah are still left: “Allaah will continue to plant new people in this religion and use them in His obedience.”
Narrated by Ibn Maajah and classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Sunan Ibn Maajah, 1/5.

Be certain of the promise of Allaah to this ummah of support and help:

“And indeed We have written in Az-Zaboor [i.e. all the revealed Holy Books the Tawraat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Psalms, the Qur’aan] after (We have already written in) Al-Lawh Al-Mahfooz (the Book that is in the heaven with Allaah) that My righteous slaves shall inherit the land (i.e. the land of Paradise)”

[al-Anbiya’ 21:105]

“This matter (i.e., Islam) will reach as far as the day and night reach, and Allaah will not leave any house of mud or hair but He will bring this religion into it … and Allaah will bring glory to Islam and humiliation to kufr.”

Narrated by Ahmad and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 32.

( Alhamduillah) i make friends Here with those who will help me to remain steadfast.

( Alhamduillah)who guide us to strive for His sake to the straight path.

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“As for those who strive hard in Us (Our Cause), We will surely guide them to Our paths (i.e. Allaah’s religion — Islamic Monotheism). And verily, Allaah is with the Muhsinoon (good-doers)”
[al-‘Ankaboot 29:69]

we ask Allah to guide us to the Straight Path and help us to remain steadfast in it.

( Alhamduillah) who's says (interpretation of the meaning):

“He it is Who created for you all that is on earth”
[al-Baqarah 2:29]

Once you have understood this, and it has become deeply rooted in your heart and you are at peace with it, then you will know that Allaah has not created this universe, with the earth and the heavens, the seas and the rivers, the mountains and plains, the oases and the deserts, except for your sake, O poor, weak creature

I urge you to remain steadfast in your religious commitment and not to turn away from it despite the many fitnahs and temptations and the many obstacles. Remember that the good end will be for those who fear Allaah (the pious).

( Alhamduillah) who's saied (interpretation of the meaning):

“And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)”

[al-Dhaariyaat 51:56 – interpretation of the meaning]

Then you will realize that the great purpose for which you exist in this world is to worship your Lord and Creator, Who has created all things well

( Alhamduillah) who's created life and death in order to test His slaves in their performance of this duty of worship:

“Who has created death and life that He may test you which of you is best in deed. And He is the All?Mighty, the Oft?Forgiving”

[al-Mulk 67:2 – interpretation of the meaning]

( Alhamduillah) who's honoured His slaves and promised those who do good in this world that in the Hereafter theirs will be Paradise as vast as the heavens and the earth, in which is that which no eye has ever seen, no ear has ever heard, nor has it ever entered the mind of man. By the same token, He has warned those who do evil and neglect His rights over them that theirs will be a blazing Fire, in which they will neither live nor die, in which He has created all kinds of punishments and torments, hearing of which would turn a child’s hair white, let alone seeing them and suffering them. We ask Allaah to keep us safe from that… ameen.

( Alhamduillah) who's saied (interpretation of the meaning):

“On the Day when every person will be confronted with all the good he has done, and all the evil he has done, he will wish that there were a great distance between him and his evil. And Allaah warns you against Himself (His punishment) and Allaah is full of kindness to (His) slaves”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:30]

I ask Allaah to open our heart to goodness and to make us steadfast in adhering to the truth until You meet Him. May he divert all evil away from you, for He is All-Hearing, Ever Near.

May Allah Reward All us paradise and All us meet there..

<wasalam>

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FollowingAlhuda
12-21-2006, 12:58 PM
Masha Allah brother,

Thank's for putting this important information. Many of us forget to thank Allah ('Aza Wa Zyal). May Allah make us more steadfast!

Baraka Allaho fiek!

Wassalam

islamicfajr
02-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam

May Allah make us more steadfast!
Ameen Ya Rab..n may Allah Direct All us to the right path n may Allah back All Muslims to Quran n Sunnah..

i leave u in care of Allah..

<wasalam>

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.